Post autor: ctoria »

Obrazek

Russell Hantz (37)

Plemię: Villains
Poprzednie edycje: Samoa (2 miejsce)
Najlepszy moment: “Blindsiding Kelly.”
Ulubiony gracz: "Nie szanuję nikogo z nich"
Najmniej sznowany gracz: "Nie szanuję nikogo z nich"
Powód powrotu do gry: “Because I have to put these kids in their place. I’m not done playing just yet!”

colby
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: colby »

Co do niego - miałbym takie małe marzenie - aby wystąpił jeszcze raz w którymś sezonie, i już w pierwszym dniu wszyscy jego współplemieńcy znęcali by się nad nim psychicznie co chwila powtarzając mu, że odpadnie na najbliższej Tribal Council. Pokochałbym ten odcinek na wieki wieków <3

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

Russell został nominowany do Teen Choice Awards 2010 w kategorii Czarny charakter. O nagrodę powalczy z Jane Lynch "Glee", Terry O'Quinn "Lost", Ian Somerhalder "The Vampire Diaries", Ed Westwick "Gossip Girl"

Post autor: Guest »

Hehe u¶mia³am siê. Przynajmniej w tej kategorii ma szansê wygraæ. :D

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

wątpię, raczej wygra Jane Lynch bo Glee jest bardzo popularne, albo Ed Westwick

Wyrazi³am siê ma³o precyzyjnie. Mia³am na my¶li to, ¿e to nareszcie idealna kategoria dla Russella, w której dziêki swojej grze mo¿e wygraæ w przeciwieñstwie do Survivor :D Nie odnoszê siê do innych kandydatów. Dla mnie genialnym czarnym charakterem jest Ian w VD.

colby
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: colby »

A dla mnie Flocke z 6 sezonu Lost :)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Wywiad z Russell'em po odpadnięciu z RI:

What was Russell thinking as he became emotional after losing the Redemption Island duel? How did his game differ this time, why he was targeted, and what does he think of several of the other players (like Ralph, of course)? Russell talks about all of this and much more, even responding to the allegations that he was the information leak during his previous two seasons. Read on!

This was my third time interviewing Russell (you can read my first two here: Samoa and Heroes vs. Villains) &#8211; will it be the last time he plays Survivor? He indicated as much in his final words on the show, so what does he say now? What does he have to say about his fellow players, the target that was on his back, and much more? One thing is for sure, Russell didn&#8217;t need much prodding with questions &#8211; I would ask him one thing and he would talk about that plus several other topics I&#8217;d intended to ask him about, so he made my job that much easier. Read on to find out what was on his mind!

R: Hello, Russell, and thanks for talking to us once again here at Reality News Online.

Russell: No prob, man!

R: Starting at the beginning, when you decided to return to the game, did you realize just how much your infamous playing style would cause other players to turn against you?

Russell: The thing is I really thought because I was playing with amateurs, I might have a slight shot. [For example] whether they find idols or not, they&#8217;re so stupid, they might think there&#8217;s two of them in camp. I made them split the votes, which made me one vote away when Ralph had the idol in his pocket! He says he&#8217;s such a good player but he&#8217;s a horrible player. If Julie had flipped, Ralph would&#8217;ve gone home with that idol in his pocket.

I did know it was a huge target on my back. I guarantee if I had been on the other tribe, I&#8217;d still be there. He had three of the young innocent cute girls. I&#8217;m not going to say they&#8217;re easy to manipulate, but it gets so cold at night and I&#8217;m a father with four kids and it&#8217;s weird because you get into a weird mode where I&#8217;m their brother, their father, their husband, their everything.

I feel I have to take care of my alliance and I do. I get them food, though they don&#8217;t show it. I&#8217;ll give up my game for my alliance! I knew what they were doing. I could have thrown my vote off [at Stephanie] and Stephanie would have gone home, but I wouldn&#8217;t do it! I knew I could but I&#8217;m not doing it. The producer said this was Russell with a conscience. I&#8217;ve never done that &#8211; I&#8217;ve never voted out my alliance this early. Rob&#8217;s alliance, he gets rid of one of them first (laughs). He&#8217;s making some huge mistakes, to me but they&#8217;re so dumb on his side &#8211; there&#8217;s a few smart ones, he&#8217;s them voting out. That was smart voting out Kristina. The only one he has left that I can see has any sense is Andrea.

R: Did you consider changing the way you played the game?

Russell: I did change the way I played, they didn&#8217;t show none of that. I went to Mike and Dave and we aligned. I had Stephanie but not Krista yet, because they told me she&#8217;s a snake. I aligned with Mike and Dave, and I told them I&#8217;ll vote however you want me to vote, I just want to bring Stephanie along with us if they can. She&#8217;s a very good strategic player and I know how powerful that can be, like Parvati.

I knew they didn&#8217;t believe me &#8211; I saw it in their eyes. They were so scared of me, these big tough boys were scared of me like I was a bully at school. It was like I&#8217;m the guy behind the counter waiting for the nerd to come by taking their food from them. I wouldn&#8217;t do that, I&#8217;m not that bad of a person in real life.

R: Jumping to the end of your time on the show, after you lost the Redemption Island duel and became emotional, what were you thinking about the most?

Russell: It wasn&#8217;t about going home and being sad was. It was way more about letting my family down, letting my kids down. My 10-year-olds, they say, &#8220;Dad&#8217;s playing Survivor, he&#8217;s going to the end.&#8221; They think that &#8211; and millions of fans, my Facebook is going crazy. It breaks my heart when I read what they write. They all wanted me to go further in the game. One person said, &#8220;CBS can you hear that? Listen closely, that&#8217;s millions of people turning off their TV.&#8221; I don&#8217;t want that to happen, I love CBS, but it gives me respect when I read it over and over and over &#8211; hundreds of Facebook messages saying I&#8217;m still the best.

How many villains are going to hear that? Who&#8217;s going to tell Jonny Fairplay he&#8217;s a class act? Nobody. Everything I did was strategic, not vindictive. It was like Sandra burning my hat at the end [of Heroes vs. Villains] &#8211; that was just vindictive because that&#8217;s who she is in real life. Everything I did was strategic.

By the way, this was the best alliance I&#8217;ve ever had. I&#8217;ve played with the best players ever &#8211; it was stacked and I went to the end. Those two girls I played with could have handled themselves with any all-stars at any time, it was just stacked against me. Instead of just weakening my tribe and getting rid of Stephanie or Krista &#8211; I&#8217;ll still be there and they can&#8217;t sleep at night &#8216;cus it&#8217;s like Freddy Krueger next to them.

R: What were your thoughts when you saw Ralph stumble onto the idol completely by accident when you watched it on TV, especially after the way he bragged about having found it?

Russell: You&#8217;re the only one that actually said that. That&#8217;s exactly what happened. If you notice, he grabbed it and threw it to the side. He didn&#8217;t realize what he had at first! I told him to get rocks for the fire pit &#8211; he stumbled on the idol.

You know how to play the game?! Really? You just told the other tribe. You&#8217;re brilliant! I&#8217;m so good, I just made you tell the other tribe you have an idol. It ain&#8217;t gonna help you now &#8216;cus they&#8217;re going to split the vote.

R: Was Julie really that good an actress that she had you fooled as you went to Tribal Council?

Russell: I think Julie was really considering it and it would have been her best move. There&#8217;s always that time sitting at home saying, &#8220;Man I wish I would have done that.&#8221; Maybe not, maybe she wins. But she ain&#8217;t that good.

I think they&#8217;re in trouble because they suck, they&#8217;re not that good strategic players. You have to keep strategic players in that game. If you don&#8217;t do that, you&#8217;re screwed and none of them are strategic, especially Ralph. He crows like a rooster &#8211; you know why? Because when he&#8217;s out there, he&#8217;s talking &#8220;fan favorite.&#8221; If he gets fan favorite, I&#8217;m going to shoot myself in the head. I&#8217;ll probably still win it! I have a huge fan base!

I ain&#8217;t really gonna shoot myself in the head. You know I love my life too much.

R: You said in your final words that this was your last time playing the game. If it was offered again, say as part of another all-star season in a few years, would you consider returning?

Russell: Man, right now I&#8217;d have to say no because this was pretty devastating. They would have to have extreme circumstances and I have other things going on in my life that I believe is a step up. I can&#8217;t talk about it yet but you will see me very soon. I&#8217;m not saying Survivor is a step down because it&#8217;s the best thing that ever happened to reality TV.

But the last thing I want to do is go back and get voted out first. I like having my legacy. That&#8217;s an honor. Survivor can be considered a classic, and I&#8217;m part of that. I never would have dreamt I would get the honors I get &#8211; even on my exit. Everything I do was big bold moves. Even my exit was maybe one of the biggest moments in Survivor history.

R: What do you have to say in response to the allegations that you were the infamous leak about information regarding your first two seasons?

Russell: That&#8217;s all fabricated. The same guy that leaked that also leaked a picture of me and Snooki from Jersey Shore in a limousine. Andy-something did that, I don&#8217;t know who he is, but this is the level of character that does this kind of stuff.

Why not? He&#8217;s sitting there, I&#8217;m the villain, but that is bull-s. It&#8217;s just pisses me off man because I love the game too much to do that. I don&#8217;t even want to give it any credit because that&#8217;s what they want. As soon as this is over, you&#8217;re going to see all kinds of stuff. I don&#8217;t want to give it credit. I guess celebrities deal with it all the time. I got all kind of stuff on TMZ that didn&#8217;t happen. That TMZ thing, they should get their story straight before they do something &#8211; like maybe call me.

R: Unfortunately, we&#8217;re out of time. Do you have anything else you&#8217;d like to tell us about your time on Survivor or to your fans who were rooting for you?

Russell: I even went on Facebook and apologized to my fans because I know they were all hoping the best for me. I wish I could &#8211; I tried my best. It just didn&#8217;t work out for me this time. I can&#8217;t get to the end every time. It&#8217;s a tough game and I was inches away from doing it again.

R: Thanks again, Russell!

Jeden z najlepszych strategów w grze , ale te¿ i jeden z najwiêkszych egoistów :) co tu wiêcej mówiæ

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Russell chyba nigdy nie da o sobie zapomnieć. http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv ... ll-letters :)

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor Heroes vs Villains - uczestnicy”