7th jury member
Kontakt:

S20E06 - Banana Etiquette

Post autor: ctoria »

Secret Scene: Tyson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gH3Hx55Ec

Tyson gets a fishing lesson from Rob during his last day in the game

Rob
: Need a lot of fish to feed nine people. We could get like 30 of them, though. It'd be good.

Tyson (solo): Today the way was super-low so you could walk over it. I'm excited to try fishing. I haven't ever fished with a spear. I know Rob knows how to. Hopefully I can learn from him.

(Rob says yes, and Tyson spears it)

Rob
: Not much of a meal. We're gonna bring this back for nine people?

Tyson: We'll just kill it and leave it lie.

Tyson (solo): I found a little fish, and I was like, 'I'll kill it.' Then I was like, 'Nah, too small to eat.' I just went on a killing spree. Killed all the small fish but didn't pick any of 'em up. I think that's what God would have me do.

Rob
: I wanted real fish. Not like a minnow. I mean what's that gonna do? Just cause a fight...you know what I mean?

Tyson: I wish we could find a shark or something.

Tyson (solo): Screw fish, I just leave 'em in my wake. My wake of destruction. It's the American way.

Tyson: Oh, there we go. What's that thing there? Can I jab it?

Secret Scene: James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqU2JD92bk

James is offended when Amanda tells him he needs to practice 'banana etiquette,' and takes it to the extreme when he continually offers his tribemates bananas

James (to Amanda and Candice): Hey, would ya'll like a banana?

Candice: Whoa. I thought you learned banana etiquette.

James: That's what I was doing. I asked ya'll if ya'll wanted one.

James (solo): I'm not really much of a social guy. The social people have already started working. We had Banana-gate this morning. Apparently I got up in the middle of the night and ate all the bananas. I'm like, really? It's just random silly stuff to point the finger at ol' James. Now we know he's crippled, we'll get rid of him.

James: Here you go, darling. Here's a banana. (hands Amanda a banana) There's a legit banana etiquette? Really?

Candice
: Who told you about the banana etiquette? It's true. You don't want to piss people off. People get hateful about the bananas.

Amanda
: If you give everyone a banana, it's OK. If you don't, it's not OK.

James
: What if they don't want a banana?

Amanda: Then they don't want a banana. Leave 'em there. You take your banana and give it to someone who doesn't have a banana. Or you eat it.

James: I'm tired of all this social stuff. I wanna win. They don't wanna win. They're worried about other stuff. They're worried about bananas. When getting your banana, even though you didn't get a banana, you put the bananas there to ripen, you've been waiting for these bananas to ripen , the average adult can't just go and get a banana when they're hungry. They must wait for someone to offer them a banana. Then they distribute the banana. Really? It's weird. They was trying to bring up the banana etiquette and I'm like really, I've had enough. I've got to get one of those bananas to piss everybody off.

(James gets up to get a banana)

James: Would ya'll like a banana?

(Rupert and Amanda begin laughing while JT and Candice have no reaction)

Rupert: You take as many damn bananas as you want, James, dammit.

James: See, I'm learning, I'm trying. (he hands a banana to a laughing Rupert)

James (solo): When I walk outside these sons of bitches are eating their asses off. That's nerve. They ate the banana. Even if I did eat the banana, I'm the one that got the bananas in the first place. If I stock the bananas and went to get the bananas it seems like I'd be able to eat the bananas. I'm a grown-ass man. But now I'm like wow, bananagate, really? I'm gonna focus on them really just trying to get me. But I can't cuss at nobody. I have not cussed at nobody, at anybody, yet. I've been nice, somewhat.

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Amanda Before Tribal Council

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW-we0lKhVo

"I have to be really careful right now. I can't just go up to Rupert and JT and say, 'This is what we need to do, we need to vote out Colby.' It makes me look like I'm making my decision. My strategy this whole game, my past two games, is giving someone else a leadership position, which is JT, and manipulating them to vote the way I want to vote. If I went up to them and said, 'No, this is what has to happen. Colby has to go tonight,' it puts me in the hot seat. It puts a lot of pressure on me because if it doesn't work out and it's the wrong decision or something doesn't happen, it could be blamed on me. It's a really sensitive situation and I have to be very careful with how I deal with it. I know JT is convinced about things very easily. You can sway him pretty easily. It's a good thing and a bad thing .I know Candice has been working on him a lot and she wants Colby here. I know I can convince him the other way, as long as there's proof and I know 100% that's the right decision. That's what I'm going to try to do, try to figure out what the best decision is right now for the group."

Courtney's Alliance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoAevRknh8

"Where I fit in right now with the Villains is my main alliance is Tyson, Sandra, and Rob, and we are attempting to pull in and hang onto either Coach or Jerri or both. There's those two factions, the Rob faction and the Russell faction. Russell's sort of getting the beta dog syndrome where he's really pissed that Rob's sort of like the alpha male. Rob's played before a couple of times and he's really good at challenges. In camp he wants to be a leader, he stands up and speaks for himself. Russell never wants to say a word. He seems to look happy when people fail. We were trying to fish, and he's like, 'How many fish you get? How many fish you get?' We're like, we're trying, dude. How many fish did you get sitting at camp looking in your dirty socks, flirting with Parvati? None. Oh cool. Thanks. I don't know. Parvati, Danielle and Russell have cliqued up together rather tightly. I don't know if they think they have Coach and Jerri, which would give them 5. Jerri hates Parvati and Danielle pretty badly because they're really rude to her, and Coach and Tyson are pretty tight. I don't know exactly what they're thinking. Maybe they have more going on than I can see. I'm hoping my little group stays strong. I really like Tyson, Rob, and Sandra. They're a lot of fun. They're the best people out here."

Knights of the Round Table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WJ6EEeka9k

"I've got my Arthurian legend names pretty much down, with the exception of one or two. We'll start with who I think's going out tonight, Parvati. I'm going to nickname her Esult (?) the Fair. She was married to Sir Lancelot. She was not ever requited of that love, and Lancelot turned around and betrayed her. Boston Rob I have nicknamed Lancelot, because he was the greatest of all knights. Not the strongest, not the most pure of heart, because he had this love affair with Guinevere his whole life. His pride was his downfall. But Boston Rob is Lancelot. Parvati is throwing herself at everybody, including him. He spurned her love. Boston Rob wants her gone, everyone wants her gone, that's it. Obviously Jerri is Guinevere. Tyson I have a feeling is gonna be Sir Galahad, who was the one that actually found the Holy Grail. Hopefully we can rewrite history. On the other tribe, depending on who comes out at the merge...I think I'm gonna nickname JT Sir Kay, because Sir Kay was an <expletive deleted>."

(cut)

"I will not forget what he did to me at the challenge the other day. That was not how we were playing it. James, not meaning to sound racist, will be the Black Knight, if he makes it through, which I don't think he will, therefore Rupert, who is Blackbeard the Pirate, in honor of his pirate persona, I will nickname him the Black Knight. Danielle will most likely be Lady Margawse. I know Amanda is going to be Morgan Le Fey, my nemesis. Courtney, dear Courtney, who has grown on me as of late, will be the sorceress Nineve, also known as the Lady of the Lake. It seems fitting that Nineve would be dating the Wizard, because we all know that Nineve and Merlin had a love affair and Merlin followed her around and followed her around until she locked him in a tree, or a cave, depending on which legend you pay attention to. That's the cast of characters as I see it now."

Observing the Villains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0x8iUZD2sI

"I'm also looking forward to the Villains being at our Tribal Council tonight. The hot dogs don't mean that much to me. I'm looking at this as an opportunity. We both have to vote somebody else. All we lost in this challenge is hot dogs. I can gain as much from the Villains as they can from me. They're gonna be fresh off the Tribal Council themselves. There's probably gonna be some words passed at their Tribal Council we won't get to hear, but will probably be reflected on who passes the hot dogs where and to who. I'm gonna be looking at the Villains as well because it's gonna be my opportunity to look at people I do know, like Coach and Tyson, and others I'm interested to know, or tried to make eye contact with at challenges, see how they react to what I say and what others say. Maybe I can feed 'em."

(cut)

"I can tell the Villains whatever I want to tell them. I can let them get what I want them to get out of me. This is not a one-sided thing. I can't go in there thinking oh, they're gonna milk me dry, because they're only gonna know what I can tell them. They may pick up some stuff from other people but I'm sure I can set some good traps too. Maybe I can put a little pity out there, have a couple of people thinking, 'Poor guy, he's giving it all he's got.' You can see that sympathy in people's face. If I can draw out a little bit of that, poor country boy, he's giving everything he's got, they've got nothing to work with. If I can draw a little bit out of a couple of those people, maybe a couple of the girls, whatever I can do, then I'm gonna do it. This is an opportunity to set some plans. If there is a merge, and I do go down in numbers, I'm not outta this thing yet."

Plantain Feud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Io9m49C-g

Parvati describes an incident in which Sandra's abrasive behavior spirals out of control

"There was a bitter plantain feud yesterday. Sandra just came up to me and Danielle. We were sitting at the fire cooking plantains because we were starving. Sandra was like how many plantains do you have in there? She starts yelling at us. All you guys are doing every day, we turn our backs and you're stuffing your faces with plantains. I'm like, what are you talking about, you're insane, out of your mind. Are we going to start rationing plantains, because we've never rationed bananas. If you have a problem with us eating a couple of plantains you should come at us like a normal human being instead of coming over and screaming at us and telling us to stop stuffing our faces. Say hey, guys, maybe we should conserve some of those plantains, maybe that would be the best thing to do for the tribe. No one else likes plantains. I figured I was doing the tribe a favor by eating them. I guess Sandra sees things differently."

(cut)

"I think people are already getting fed up with Sandra's attitude. Sandra's very snippy. She will make these comments kind of under her breath, and they're biting, they're mean-spirited. If people hear them, it hurts their feelings. Sandra plays it off, she says something mean and go ha ha ha, laugh, it's not a big deal she's kidding, but she's not. She's serious when she says these things. But yeah, people are already getting annoyed with Sandra's attitude and it's definitely gonna come back and get her."

JT Comes Clean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGWYK2E4DDk

Colby reveals that J.T. finally told him the truth regarding his duel alliances at the beginning of the game

"JT finally -- maybe it's poignant, maybe I'm going home tonight, maybe that's why he told me the truth -- JT finally came clean about what really happened at the beginning of this game. He made 2 alliances right off the bat. He double-played. He made an alliance with Tom, Stephenie, and myself, and then he made an alliance with Rupert, James, and Amanda. Because the other alliance had the numbers, they also had Cirie and Candice, he jumped ship. He's been on board with them ever since. That would tally the number of lies he's told me and Tom well over a dozen probably in a span of 15 days. But hey, it's a game. Y'know. I really got to put a lot of blame on JT as to why Tom's gone and I'm on my way out the door. He saved us the one night with Cirie, but that was only because he felt so threatened by Cirie and he saw an opportunity. He knew he would still be in good standing with the other alliance. Not at all because he had any intention of coming back on board with me and Tom. It's the game he's chosen to play. Disappointed? Absolutely. It's his strategy and he feels like it works better."

Jerri on the Immunity Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rLEB5L1-g

"The challenge today was, actually I had a great time doing it. It was ropes and moving your body around through all kinds of obstacles. It was definitely a surprise to find it was an individual competition and then at the end, again, Heroes and Villains go up against each other, the winners of individual, for food. Once they said food I saw everybody's face light up. Hot dogs. I have to say I was completely shocked to see James there. I know the rest of us were too. It doesn't make a lot of sense. It's quite scary actually. Our feelings about the tight alliance on the other tribe were valid. Now Parvati seems to be even more of a threat than we originally thought. This was Courtney. So I'm just happy we won the hot dogs. I'm pretty stoked to be going to Tribal Council and be able to sit in on the other tribe's Tribal. I think that's going to be quite enlightening, even more than it is already. There's a lot of stuff going on right now. Lots of scrambling."

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Colby Versus James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwIwNxtRCZs

Rupert weighs the pros and cons of voting out James and Colby

"We have probably had one of the most civil decisions before Tribal Council yet, on day 15. We look at the pros and cons of James and Colby. We actually took James aside and said you need to run and show us that your knee works. He did. He showed us. I think the contest would have been more fair to pit Colby against James, not James against JT. JT's our fastest runner. There's very few challenges that everybody's gotta run. That was the only test run. He failed that test. JT is now hot and heavy on James going out. Being able to go through the process of the pros and cons of keeping James and Colby has been good, but nobody really wants to hear when I say, 3 more immunity challenges at least. One of them's got to be stand and be strong. We haven't done stand and be strong. One of them is probably gonna be eating, nasty food, gross food. They're not all gonna be battles."

(cut)

"I did not like putting James into a test, testing James's knee, showing whether he can run or not. I said I can't run, I'm not a runner, I'm a stand and be strong guy. If you're gonna make a challenge where you gotta run, hell, he can probably beat me. What does that gonna prove? They pushed it, and they wanted to have a challenge for James to see whether he could run or not. He showed he could run. JT's a little bit of a showoff and running backwards, playing around hooray, you could do the same thing with me. I don't think it proved a darn thing other than it proved that James could use his knee. James ran. He might have been a little slow off the block but my foot will keep me slow off the block. My body keeps me slow off the block even when I'm 100%."

(cut)

"Amanda and I look at each other and say 100%, James is tougher than Colby even with one leg. James is tougher than Colby. James has a bigger heart. James has more drive. James has more strength. James has more desire to win. James beat Colby in the darn challenge today. Then there are two standing up saying James is hurt. JT and Candice saying James might be booted out because of a medical injury. There's a lot of what ifs."

Russell's Long Term Plan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alx2K0fWYyA

"One thing I know for a fact is it's not gonna be the last idol in the game. Give me a clue and I'll find the next one. Hopefully it won't fall out where the whole camp sees it, like this one did."

(cut)

"They'll be another idol around and I'll find it. I'll find every single one on this island. They've got three of them? I'll find three of them. You gotta take one step at a time. This is my best option to get to the top. If I'm thinking short term I'll go ahead and stick with Boston Rob. If I'm thinking long term, I bring Parvati and Danielle along with me, we merge, James, all those people over there, as strong as they are, I know we can talk them into flipping and coming to us. We'll be six strong over there. Six strong. If we make a merge, which is coming soon, this is a chance I have to take. This is my only opportunity to stay in the game. I could save myself and vote Parvati out tonight, but I want to go to the top two or three in this game, I don't want to go to the top seven."

(cut)

"Me giving the idol to Parvati. If I have the opportunity to save my numbers when I have it in my pocket, I'll do that. They all think I have it anyway, so I'm gonna play it. I'll play it and save Parvati. Next time it might be Parvati going and I might not be able to save her, but I'm getting closer and closer to the merge, and that's what I wanna do."

Parvati Warns Tyson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7azNsGVI80

Parvati: So what's the latest?

Tyson: The latest is...

Parvati: I just wanna know if people are changing their mind and want to vote me, would you tell me?

(Tyson nods)

Parvati (solo): Right now I know they all think I'm a threat. People really want me out, but I'm not going anywhere. They're gonna have to fight a lot harder to get me out.

Tyson: People are concerned Russell might have the idol, so they were gonna try and flush it.

Parvati: That's the thing I wanted to talk to you about. If you're on the right side of the idol -- if Russell has it, I don't know if he does or not -- if he does have the idol, one of us is getting blindsided, and it's not going to be me. It might be you.

Tyson: I know. That's the thing. So how do we fix it?

Tyson (solo): I haven't built up enough of a relationship with Parvati to really believe her. Right now Parvati's in our targets because she does have friends on the Heroes tribe. Besides that, I liked straight to her face, so...

Parvati: It's gonna get messier. I don't trust half the people here. They're so good at lying to your face. (Tyson agrees) I'm not an idiot.

Tyson (solo): In real life I always feel like I'm the smartest person, and here I feel like I'm the smartest person, but I know I need to take control and make sure everything's going my way. That way I feel like I'm in control, first of all. Second of all, if I do get voted out, it's my fault.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”