Tribal Council Voting (kto na kogo i dlaczego)

Transkrypcje dodatkowych filmików
ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Tribal Council Voting (kto na kogo i dlaczego)

Post autor: ctoria »

Tribal Council Voting: Villains s20e06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztqnhMBuulY

Danielle (votes Tyson): Sorry Tyson, nothing against you, you're just too much of a threat.

Tyson (votes Parvati): So I have to make a decision between you and Russell, I hope I don't make a mistake by sending you home too early.

Parvati (votes Tyson): I love you like a pirate loves buried treasure. Good luck.

Sandra
(votes Russell): Russell, although I know you're not going home this is to scare you. You need to get in the ocean and wash the past. Just like I'm annoying to you, you're annoying to me. I can't stand you and I can't wait for you to home next week. I'll be waiting for it, adios.

Rob (votes Russell): Welcome to the big leagues. You might have one more inning if you're lucky.

Courtney (votes Parvati): Sorry girl, I like you a lot.

Russell (votes Tyson): <doesn't show vote, says nothing>

Jerri (votes Parvati): There is no perceived alliance, there is an actual alliance that you admitted today to me that you could help me be apart of on the other side. If you had come to me earlier on in the game, I might have considered it but in this day of desperation on the day before I'm about ready to make this vote, didn't really fly with me.

Coach (votes Parvati): I have nicknamed you Lady "Easel de Fair?" because you are so damn charming and that makes you so dangerous, that and you have friends on the other side. Night night.

Tribal Council Voting: Heroes s20e06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21solR7zhNc

Rupert (votes James): Man, I said we would be final 4, sorry. At least I could tell you what was going on.

Amanda
(votes James): Baby, I didn't really want to do this, I love you so much, there was no changing everyone's mind, you know that. I'm sorry.

James (votes Colby): <says nothing>

Candice (Votes James): James, this is the right vote tonight. I hope your knee gets better, good luck.

Colby
(votes James): Obviously, if it wasn't for the knee, I would have gone home tonight. Really tough break for you man, best of luck.

JT (votes James): The knee just posing too big of a problem, sorry you got to go. This is for the team.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”