Transkrypcje dodatkowych filmików
ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

TC S20E07 - kto na kogo i dlaczego transkrypcja

Post autor: ctoria »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPhmh7jj8A

Danielle (votes Rob): My Boston buddy, we were supposed to go all the way together. You betrayed me, you broke my trust way too early in the game, you came and played way too hard. I'm so sorry, hope you forgive me, we'll get a beer sometime.

Coach (votes Courtney)
: I made a play for the tribe to remain strong, it's going to fall on devil ears. You guys are taking your own crash. No one is going to listen to me.

Rob (votes Russell): It's gave over, it's either you or me. Let's see how loyal Coach is.

Jerri (votes Rob): Is this truly the vote I want to place? No it's not. Courtney should be the name I should have written down, but I am making the choice tonight to align with certain people in hopes that this choice will be right for me in the end and Rob, I'm sorry, but it ended up like this. I really wanted to play the game with you. You've ??? (made tribes the best) the last three times.

Russell (votes Rob)
: You said I got on the wrong train, I don't know where your train is going but I am going further in the game and by the way, shouldn't mess with my girl like that, don't mess with my friends.

Courtney (votes Russell)
: This tribe is a hot mess, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Parvati (votes Rob)
: Not all of us can be your Amber, sorry Charlie.

Sandra (votes Russell): I warned you at last tribal council that this tribal council would be your last one and I worked tiredlessly for you to take your tail home, adios, goodbye.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”