Kontakt:

S20E07 - I'm Not a Good Villain

Post autor: ctoria »

Secret Scene: Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc1gpZHIt2s

Coach deems Boston Rob one of the greatest heroes from Arthurian legend

(Day 17)

Rob: Man, I need to get a name.

Coach: You need to get a name? I've already given you a name. You're not gonna like it. (Rob asks what it is) I told you, man. If you told your alliance, great. It's the Knights of the Round Table, great. Just humor me, this is what I like to do, OK? (Rob agrees) I nicknamed you, one of the first days, Lancelot, because he is the greatest of all knights.

Rob
: Lancelot?

Coach
: Sir Lancelot. I'm serious, man. You might not like it, but I gave that you because you're so awesome in the challenges.

Rob: It's alright, man. I don't mind that so much.

Coach: I did that in honor. I did that to give you honor.

Rob: Thank you.

Rob (solo): I came in here with an opinion of Coach. I saw him play in his season. I really think Coach is a pathological liar. He truly believes what he says. I don't think Coach is a knight from the Round Table. I don't think he's a soldier. Somebody needs to tell him there's no such thing as dragons. (Rob asks Coach to show him some of the yoga moves) He's a little kid trapped in an adult body, I think. (Rob tries to do the moves as Coach continues) However, Coach has grown on me. He's a simple guy to figure out. He thinks he's a lot more complex and deep than he really is, but he's not. I respect Coach. I really do. I think he's a good guy. I just don't buy everything he's selling.

(Coach and Rob high five)

Coach: We're gonna win.

Rob: You know it.

Coach: We'll be in the final 2, alright?

Rob: Yeah, man.

Rob's Final Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mimOcee946w

Boston Rob reacts to being voted out of the game

"I mean, I saw it coming tonight. It's tough. It's always tough when you get voted out."

(cut)

"At some point in this game, you gotta roll the dice and take a chance. From the minute I got out here I felt like I was behind the eight ball. I did as much for my tribe to put them on my shoulders and carry them as long as I could, but at the end of the day, they just weren't appreciative, and this is what I get in thanks. <grins>"

(cut)

"It's been 6 years since I've played this game. In that amount of time there's been 12 seasons. The players obviously watched the seasons I've played before. They've learned a thing or two. They've taken the strategy to the next level. These are good players. I can't hold anything against them. They're actually very smart and I'm proud of 'em that they voted me out. They did the right thing."

(cut)

"They learned pretty quickly and they knew enough to vote me out. It was actually only the second opportunity they had to vote me out. The first opportunity, we got rid of Randy, and nobody knew each other then. The second time we went to Tribal Council, I had the immunity necklace. These guys knew what they were doing. I can't hold anything against 'em. I'm not a sore loser. I wish Coach would've kept his word. I didn't think he would. At the end of it all I called him a little man. I really don't have any hard feelings against him. I pretty much knew he was gonna do what he thought was in his best interests. It was in his best interests to vote me out."

(cut)

"I just want to say one thing to my wife, Amber. Thank you so much for letting me come out here. I love you so much, baby. I miss you and our daughter Lucia and I'm gonna see you soon. It's the greatest gift you could have gave me. I love you. <blows>"

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

The Heroes Unite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmTaOAHZ1xk

Colby reflects on winning and staying united as a tribe of five

"I can only speak for myself, but a win like this today not only buys me a little more time, but it relieves the tension around camp. I'm certainly not going to be strategizing with anyone today. My conversation is going to be general topics and genuine interest in my tribemates. We don't have to worry about Tribal Council, especially when we're down to bare bones of a tribe. We have 5 left; half of the members we started with are gone. Victory is imperative, but more importantly, we all feel really good about those that are left. It's easy to be a team with these other 4, because I like 'em. You hate to lose as many players as we have, but the reality is we now have our tribe in about the best shape we can be in in terms of competing.

Survivor Trivia Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs-epWJQRnI

Amanda shares a trivia game that her tribe of five played throughout the day to pass the time

"We were bored around camp so we started playing a Survivor trivia game. Like who's the hottest Survivor, who's the funniest Survivor. It's fun to see everyone's take on the previous Survivors. There's been so many, there's been like 301 previous Survivors. That's a lot of people to make fun of, including ourselves."

"We asked Rupert who the hottest Survivor was, and of course he said me and Candice, but he's like, 'I'm married, can't say!' He wouldn't tell us. I'm really curious to see who he thinks the hottest Survivor is."

"It's funny the games you come up with when you're bored out here. We made a deck of cards and we've been playing cards, playing trivia games, how many animals you can think of that start with the letter A. Certain things like that."

Manipulated by the Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJs8iDAKqw

After Tyson's blindside by Russell, Coach no longer feels a sense of loyalty toward his former ally

"Losing Tyson shook this tribe to the very foundations. It was the worst thing that could have happened. I argued with Russell about that. He kind of smiled a coy smile and said something asinine about the power move had to be done, had to take control, something like that. I said, 'Why Tyson? You've alienated people, and at the same time, losing one of our strongest members. Why didn't you pick Courtney?' He said, 'I never wanted to play this game with Tyson. I didn't trust him. He flopped on you.' Whatever. He might have been going with the flow in the beginning of this game, but he certainly didn't flop. Russell just basically -- and that's the problem with Russell and with all manipulators -- they sprinkle a little bit of truth with a whole lot of lies and a whole lot of exaggerations, and because there's some truth in it, and because it's directed at you -- 'Oh, you're gonna be on the line next, Coach is gonna be on the line next, you guys dadada' -- it sways people very easily."

"I was put in a situation where I see this guy basically giving me complete trust at that time, what I thought. That Idol was for he and I, that idol was for us to go to the end. I felt as if he had given me complete loyalty. I had to think about playing the game with him to the end. I didn't. I said the whole time I didn't want to do that to Boston Rob. I like Boston Rob. I wanna play the game with him. I said that adamantly. Russell made it very easy for me by giving Parvati the idol, because obviously that idol was not for me, that idol was not for us, that idol was for whatever Russell can do to put Russell in control. I see now he manipulated me with that idol. He knew he couldn't do it with words so he did it with the idol."

Search for the Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g82cwisG0jc

Amanda brings Candice to tears when she accuses her of being in possession of the hidden immunity idol

(Night 16)

(Rupert tries to get into the shelter)

JT: There's room this way. If you need to come this way, tell us.

Candice: Amanda, how are you?

Amanda
: I'm fine.

Rupert: I'm not laying down. You guys scoot back together. I'm sitting here the rest of the night.

Rupert (solo): That darn hidden immunity idol. Paranoia was getting me. Everybody else was sleeping. I'm out of camp. I'm going to try to find that darn thing. We'll see what happens.

(Candice leaves the shelter)

Amanda (solo): I saw Candice leave. I don't trust her at all right now.

(the next morning, Rupert and Amanda look in the jungle for the idol)

Amanda: Maybe this is where she knew it was.

Rupert: Yeah, we all did.

Amanda
: I mean, she has to have it.

(Candice joins them)

Candice: I find it strange that we said we were all gonna wait and then in the morning you come down here by yourself.

Amanda: That's because you were out for like 2 hours last night.

Candice: I wasn't, but I'd like to see you guys empty your pockets right now.

Amanda: You can try to finesse all you want but I know you have it.

Candice: I don't have it.

Amanda
(voiceover): In the middle of the night, Candice was up for a long time. She got the idol and I'm mad. Now she's denying it like I'm stupid. That makes me even more mad.

(back at the shelter)

Amanda: You know I don't have it. And I know you have it.

(Candice begins to cry)

Amanda: Don't cry. I'm sorry, I really am sorry. (Amanda hugs Candice)

Candice (solo): No matter what comes up at camp, I always feel like Amanda's watching me. She's always wary of me and what I'm doing. It's tough because I'm not doing anything shady. I'm trying to hang on right now. I'm not in a position of power. I'm the one whose next to go.

Candice: I don't know if JT got up but he said he did. I'm afraid to say anything about JT because he's always right about everything. He's always in with everybody.

Amanda: Yeah...

Candice
: Right. Isn't he in with you?

Amanda
: Isn't he in with you?

Candice: (nodding) Isn't he in with Rupert? Isn't he in with Colby?

Amanda (solo): It's becoming apparently clear that JT is in the middle and he kind of has ties to everyone here. Now Candice is like I see what's happening, you see what's happening, maybe we can work together and change this game up.

Candice: Anything happens, anything goes down, we know whose got to go. (jokingly) And I still don't trust you.

Amanda: (jokingly) I still don't trust you.

Candice: You skanky little ho.

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

One With the Jungle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiD8EEhVyXk

Coach takes a trek into the jungle to reflect on the state of his tribe

"I love this jungle. Look at this. I'm one with the jungle out here. I'll be jungle boy, King Arthur, I don't care, because I love this. I'm one with the environment out here. Live off the land, sleep in a cave, sleep in a hole, I don't need anybody else out here. Just me. Yes, I love the jungle, love the ocean, any place out in the environment like this, seems like I just kind of come into my own. King Arthur is gonna start taking care of himself out here. Forget about these other people that crack open coconuts and catch crabs and eat 'em themselves. We haven't had a team meal for like a week. I'm gonna go out and get my own coconuts, I can crack 'em better than anybody else, get a whole chunk of meat like this, just feed myself. Forget about the rest of the tribe. Bunch of cowards anyway. Cowards and fools. That's what I'm surrounded with."

The Fantastic Five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AoxCELIIrY

Rupert cheers for his tribe's latest immunity challenge victory, revealing what he believes lead to their much-needed win

"The challenge today was wonderful. When this morning we got Treemail telling us it's a battle with a puzzle ending. I knew that's our last hurdle to go over, to beat them, to show them we are that fantastic five and we can now do puzzles."

"We showed up today as a united team. We showed them strength in power and unity. Even standing on the mats they saw it. When the challenge started and the 3 of us had to climb the spider web and run the trampoline. I have to say I was glad I didn't have to do a third one, because that second drop, I didn't really get my feet from under me and I could feel my foot just crumbling."

"It took all I had to jump off that trampoline and run off that camp and let Candice and Colby finish that darn thing up. The Villains were done too. We beat 'em head and shoulders in the physical side and now in the puzzle side also. We have 'em on their heels and they know it."

"After we got back from our run, after I saw we had a great lead, and I saw JT and Amanda put that puzzle together, start unwrapping the bags, laying the pieces out, watching the Villains still having bags at their feet and not really paying attention. Seeing our guys working each side. We had Amanda working the palm trees, JT working the skull and crossbones, working to the middle, helping each other, working as a team. I see Boston Rob and Sandra. Sandra's just kind of standing there, looking around, flipping pieces over, Boston Rob kind of sweating a little bit. Then I hear Jeff making it better. The Villains might be up, no, the Villains are doing bad, the Heroes are on top, the Heroes have the advantage, Boston Rob is slipping! I was like, say it, Jeff, say it. It was wonderful."

So Long, Boston Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCk-7aSfc_M

Russell ponders why Boston Rob chose to align himself with weak players, which will ultimately be his downfall

"When I get rid of Rob, the girls will have the numbers, but I also think about that Rob is after me. So it doesn't matter. I'll be gone with the girls a week from now or I'll be gone with Rob 3 days from now. Rob's after me. Immediately. He wants me gone now. So gotta rid of him. He keeps telling me, 'Good luck,' kinda smirking at me. 'Oh, you got the idol, you're a better player, gimme five.' Confident. He's always confident. I just look at him and in the back of my mind I think, this fool doesn't even know what's happening. I'm gonna take him out like Mike Tyson."

"He got on the wrong train, like he keeps telling everybody else. He should have jumped on my back. He should have let me carry him the whole way. He didn't. He decided to go with the 2 weakest girls in camp, maybe the 2 weakest girls in Survivor history, Courtney and Sandra. He got on that bandwagon, instead of staying with the strong people. He's gonna go home tonight. Go home, visit your kid. You need to be home anyway, you got a newborn. You shouldn't even be out here."

Parvati's Number One Ally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42cAsjUIBuY

After spending seventeen days in the game, Parvati is amazed at Russell's non-stop dedication to the game of Survivor

"Russell is always, always, always thinking, as well as always strategizing, always ping-ponging around the island, trying to see who's talking to this person and what can I say to this person to make them want to be with me. Russell's in game mode, and he never, ever steps out of game mode. I think he's been in game mode for the past 39 days plus the past 17 days. His last season plus this season. He hasn't stepped out of Survivor for one second so it's like constant for him."

"Oh, he freaked some people out in the beginning. Everyone was taken aback with how hard Russell was playing and how fast he was playing, right from Day 1."

"Nobody's ever played with him, nobody can say that Russell is gonna flip-flop to another alliance because he has friends on the other side. He's the perfect guy to be with, because he has no other ties to anyone else on the other tribe, or on this tribe. The relationship I formed with Russell from Day 1 is solid, because I know I'm his #1, I know he's not going to flip on me, because where else can he go?"

Luring Coach and Jerri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubz-z81TrQ

Danielle discusses the importance of swaying Coach and Jerri to her side

"We ruined Coach's alliance with Tyson, Courtney's alliance with Tyson, and Rob's alliance with Tyson. Tyson also had an alliance on the other side with JT. That was a huge move. It threw them all off. Now even Rob has said to me, it's crazy how the game has changed, now Coach and Jerri are sitting in the hot spot, running the game. Actually they're not. Russell, Parvati, and I are running the game. Right now it seems like it's up to them to make a decision about where they want to go, which side of 3 they want to align with."

"They're very volatile, Coach and Jerri. We don't know which way they're gonna go. It could go either way. They could go with us or they could not. I'm hoping they will. They shook on it. They see the light with us. Rob has been very volatile and he has been flip-flopping the whole time. Same with Sandra and Courtney. That was our argument with Coach and Jerri. They saw how strong an alliance me, Russell and Parvati, they saw what Russell did for Parvati at Tribal Council to stay with his 3. He's been loyal. We've been loyal to each other since the beginning, so why wouldn't they stay with people they can trust and have been loyal to each other, not people who have been running around scrambling, flipping, flopping. It seems like an easy decision. Plus, we promised Jerri final 4. So..."

Colby on the Reward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5fHq9t5SlI

Colby comments on the lush reward that his tribe enjoyed after winning the challenge

"I'm back. Man, I'm back. This is the old Colby. The old Colby's back at it, no fat suit today. I gotta tell you, we won the challenge, we come and have an unbelievable feast waiting for us. I'm as giddy as a fat kid with a pudding pop."

"Any chance you get to get away from camp and escape from the reality that is this game is always welcome. It wasn't too far from the challenge that we stumbled upon this unbelievable waterfall. The river's beautiful. This whole region is very tropical. We could hear the fall long before we got to it. We finally came up over a ridge and there it was. We were all in awe of the fall for a little bit, and that's quickly where our attention went. You would think this being my third adventure, my third trip, I would learn something over the years, but clearly I'm a slow learner, because I immediately began feeding my face. Within 15 minutes not only was I stuffed, but my stomach was killing me. I'm a fool. I just want to go to sleep, right now. My gut hurts so bad. It was worth it. You don't get these very often, if you're lucky. I'll feel better tomorrow. It was worth the pain today. I'll let my food settle for a little bit..."

"The perfect way to cap off a tremendous day all around. I'm very proud to be a hero today."

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

A Pitiful Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-2gJC05No

Russell criticizes his tribe for their weak effort in the immunity challenge

"We just got back from our immunity challenge and got our butts kicked. I sat out this one, they wanted me to sit out this one, so I did. Coach and Rob are the team captains, so I just do whatever they want me to do. That's how I'm going to play for now. That's how I'm going to play for a little bit. Rob got his butt kicked by JT and Amanda. It was basically done by himself because Sandra wasn't doing anything on the puzzle. Rob and Sandra had half the puzzle left when they finished. Everyone says Rob's so good at puzzles -- I don't see it. That kind of puzzle is what a 9 year old does. Just a little puzzle. He was confused. He does not know how to do puzzles. Every puzzle we've done is as a team. He's out there hollering. Just because he's out there hollering when you find the right spot and he agrees with it doesn't mean he's the one that's good at puzzles. He got his butt kicked today. Courtney looked like she was about to break in half out there. It was a pitiful performance. One of the most pitiful performances I have ever seen. It was ridiculous. We looked like a bunch of dumbasses out there."

EW Deleted Scene

Courtney on Sandra

"I love everything about Sandra. I always have. I liked her in her season, I thought she was hilarious, I liked her as soon as we got out here, I knew I wanted to team up with her and I was really glad we were on the same team. I think she is the funniest person. She's like, 'Oh, Jerri thinks she's slick, Jerri thinks she's slick, well, we're through with Jerri.' It's like, 'Uh-unh, they're not gonna do this.' And it's all about getting even too. She's like, 'Where are Danielle's socks? Those are Rob's socks.' Which is true. Danielle lost her socks, blames all of us for losing them, she thinks we all burned them for some reason. Rob gave her his extra pair of socks and now she's trying to vote Rob out every 2 seconds. Sandra's like, 'If I was him I'd take back those socks.' So Sandra keeps trying to seal Rob's socks on Rob's behalf, and Rob keeps giving them back, because he's the nicest person. She just cracks me up. Everything is all about eye for an eye."

"I do not want Sandra on my bad side. I will do whatever it takes to keep her on my good side, just because she's ridiculous. (laughs) "

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”