ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

TC S20E09

Post autor: ctoria »

Tribal Council Voting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pntZ052xNDM

Sandra (Courtney): Courtney, I'm glad you were here to experience all of this with me. You're the greatest. You're going to be a friend of mine for life. But it's between me and you, so I have to vote for you to go home. I'm sorry. Bye. Adios.

Jerri (Courtney): Alright. Gonna try this one more time, again. Definitely between you and Sandra. Courtney, you are the most threatening. It's obvious and it's not worth the risk. So, see ya.

Danielle (Courtney with a sad face): Courtney, I love you, nothing against you, I'm just trying to make the best strategic move.

Russell (Courtney): You're a nice girl. I wish I'd got to know you a little bit better. You just got on the wrong train, that's all.

Parvati (Courtney with a heart): Oh, my little funny face. I am so sad you're leaving. It won't be the same without you. Sure gonna miss you. GO eat a sandwich.

Courtney (Jerri with a heart) <shrugs> Gotta vote for somebody. Sorry.

Courtney's Final Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTWps0REBA

"I have to say I am very proud of myself, because I did not think I would do this well the second time around. This is pretty good for the little skinny chick, to get by all the way to the jury. Good for me."

"Time will tell if they made the right choice or not. I'm happy that one of me or Sandra are still in the game. Good luck Sandra, hope you do really, really well."

"Ooh, I cannot wait to hang out more with Coach. I am gonna pull out all my dress kimonos and we are going to have several tea services together."

"It's actually one of my Survivor dreams to be on the jury and be all pretty and make all the bitches jealous as they sit there in their dirty rags, ha ha. I was so jealous of the jurors in my season, so this is going to be payback for me."

"I've been lucky in both my Survivor experiences. My first time around I made really great friends. One among them gave me his lucky hat to wear this time. This season I was really lucky to meet Sandra. Rob was amazing to meet too, Tyson, Parvati. Pretty much everyone on the Villain tribe. Wait, I'm gonna take that back. Just the people I listed. (laughs)"

"I will not make any predictions on what's gonna happen. The game always changes and having played twice I know better than to try to predict what will happen. It's anyone's game at this point. There's nobody I intensely hate, so good luck everybody."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”