Transkrypcje dodatkowych filmików
ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Tribal Council S20E10

Post autor: ctoria »

Tribal Council Transcript

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbs.com/e/TXc3JQOBKcb86w5PUW ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="400" height="300" src="http://www.cbs.com/e/TXc3JQOBKcb86w5PUW ... Mu2/cbs/1/" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Russell (votes JT): You seem like a real cool guy but it was a real dumb move by giving me your idol and because of that dumb play, I got to vote you out tonight. Hopefully it works.

Rupert (votes Jerri): Jerri, I hope you don't play it, I hope Parvati plays that idol, it shows everyone that Russell is a liar. We'll see what happens.

Amanda (votes Jerri): Jerri, it's nothing personal, it's all about a hidden immunity idol, thanks, love you.

Colby
(votes Jerri): Jerri, really sorry I had to vote for you tonight. I did, I really enjoyed playing the game with you this. Unfortunately, we had to take some precautions tonight to change our vote to try sniff out to see if Russell is really on our team so this kind of forced our hand. You were the least suspicious of all the villains and that's why we had to vote for you. I'm sorry, I really wish we could have kept you in the game longer, good luck.

Candice
(votes Jerri): Jerri, I'm voting for you tonight because unfortunately, we feel like your tribe is least concerned about you and we think if there is a possible immunity idol, you're the least likely person they would give it to you. I'm sorry, good luck.

JT (votes Jerri): Sorry Jerri, I was just starting to like you but we got to play it safe so we have to get rid of someone who is not expecting it. Seeya.

Sandra (votes JT): JT, instead of you wanting me and Parvati on your side, you decided you want Parvati out first and me second therfore you need to go home tonight. Adios.

Danielle (votes JT): You're a sweetheart but just playing the game homie.

Parvati (votes JT): This is my love letter to you since you went up to Russell and try to vote me out, I figure I should return the favor.

Jerri (votes JT): I'm going with the flow and hoping this works and hoping my name doesn't come up tonight.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”