Tribal Council S20E11

Transkrypcje dodatkowych filmików
ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Tribal Council S20E11

Post autor: ctoria »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c92fczaFMwc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c92fczaFMwc&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Russell (votes Amanda): I don&#8217;t have anything against you. You&#8217;re a very strategic player. But I believe I know whats going on tonight, so I&#8217;ll be using the idol to get rid of you. And I found it, not Danielle.

Rupert (votes Parvati): rolls his eyes and sighs I hope you&#8217;re the one who goes home tonight.

Sandra (votes Amanda): Amanda, I wish you weren&#8217;t going home today. It was supposed to be Russell but you can thank Candice for screwing this all up for us. Adios.

Amanda (votes Parvati): I'm voting for you because you&#8217;re just really strategic and I have to play my game and you have to play yours.

Colby (votes Parvati): Says nothing.

Danielle
(votes Amanda): Amanda you&#8217;re a great player and I cannot wait to watch our reward. Im so excited about it.

Jerri (votes Amanda): I have absolutely no idea whats going to happen tonight but I hope that this works.

Parvati (votes Amanda): Girl, you&#8217;re just too good. I'm sorry, I just couldn&#8217;t trust you this time, it&#8217;s the opposite team thing. But, you did great. Proud of ya.

Candice (votes Amanda): Amanda, this is the worst vote, by far, I&#8217;ve had to make. Um, I didn&#8217;t want it to come down to this but you were the one I was supposed to be able to trust the most in this game and I&#8217;ve caught you in so many lies in the past few days and I was going to stick my neck out on the line for you and it looked like you weren&#8217;t going to do the same for me. Um, Sandra said that she wasn&#8217;t sure which way she was going to go and, um, just based on the fact that you lied to me made me afraid to stick my neck out this time. Im sorry. I think you&#8217;re a great girl and, um, I hope we can be friends. Good luck.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”