ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

S20E11 "Jumping Ship"

Post autor: ctoria »

Amanda’s Final Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZq3iJ4fHA

Well I’ve never been voted out before so it’s kind of weird and, you know, the game was getting really crazy. The game was getting a little too crazy for me and, uh, you know this is like I made too many mistakes. So, when you make too many mistakes in Survivor, you get booted. Everything would have worked out brilliantly tonight except the fact that Sandra, and I think Candice, wanted me gone. So, that’s all I can do.

I think Candice and Sandra voted for me because they are afraid of some of the people on the Villains, Russell and Parvati, and I kind of think they didn’t want to go to the end with me either, because I’m strategic.

I think I kind of messed myself up in the reward when I gave the clue to Danielle. I should have kept it. It would have kept me in the game. I think that was my biggest mistake.

The rest of the game is gonna be absolutely crazy and I’m kind of glad I’m not a part of it, to be honest.

Amanda the Day After

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2zO06RV1FE

I don’t know, I’m just not destined to win this game and, you know, I had a brilliant plan, Candice messed it up.

Well for my third time playing this game, I’ve, I just noticed a big difference in myself I think. I’ve accomplished a lot of personal things.

Survivor is like a mirror so I think the first two times I played I saw a lot of things about myself that I didn’t like, that I wanted to change, and the last year and half, since I’ve played, I’ve really been working on myself personally. This time when I played, I really felt like, um, I just had more control. I was more aggressive and I wasn’t worried about hurting peoples feelings. I went into it as more of a game than, you know, I, my line between the game and reality was, was solid where as before, the line for me was blurred, and it makes it really hard to play this game if you have a blurred line between the game part and the reality part of this game.

My strategy was to be in the majority at the beginning. To be a strong competitor. To get in the majority alliance, to win, and then at the merge, have the numbers. You know, you cant really like, I don’t have a strategy at the beginning of the game that I’m like, ok, this is my strategy for the whole game, cause things change day by day by day, like, minute by minute, so my strategy really is just to put myself in the best spot possible every day I’m out there. Towards the end, like after we merged and JT was voted out, you know, my strategy was to get back the majority so I’m in control again. That was why I wanted Sandra to vote with us and I worked so hard on that, or else I would have just flipped to the Villains tribe. But, the thing about flipping to the Villains tribe, it was like, for me, it was like, “Ok, well Im either, if I do that, I’ll be playing Parvatis game or Russells game. I wont be playing my game”. I’d rather risk, you know, getting the majority and having it favor me for a longer time than, than, go with Parvati and Russell because I knew neither of them wanted me in the end cause they kept talking about how good I was in challenges and how strategic I was. Like, I was at a point to where I was kind of in a corner and it was either maybe I last a little longer and flip to their side or I try to make a big move, and if I was, that was the time to do it. It just didn’t work out.

You know, I came here to win and when I put my mind to something, I, I always get it done and the fact that there was a possibility, you know, I would be voted out was definitely making me nervous. I definitely thought about it a lot, like, “What if I am really going home tonight,like, how is that make me going to feel, really?”. Because you can imagine, you know, like you can say, “Oh, I’ll be fine”, but then when it really happens to you, you like go to pieces. I was disappointed, you know, and of course, you’re in your mind, you’re like, “Oh I should have done this”, and, “Oh my God, I should never have given Danielle back the clue”, and, “I should have done this and this and this”, and you can do that all day long, to every move you make in this game. I mean, all it is, is someone makes a mistake and you’re out. In life you make mistakes. So its like, “Do I beat myself up over it, again and again, or do I just move on and laugh it off?”. I decided to just move on and laugh it off.

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Secret Scene: Amanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9yH7E7YQZs

Amanda stirs up trouble by pitting Parvati and Russell against each other

Amanda: It was so crazy last night.

Russell: We got a crazier one, when Jeff said at Tribal that it was the biggest move he'd seen in 10 years.

Amanda
: Really?

Russell: When I saved Parvati.

Amanda
: I don't know if you want to play with me any more or anything, but if you know what's going on...

Russell: I do want to play with you.

Amanda
: I just want to get far in this game. I would love to get to the end again.

Russell: I could definitely work with you. Definitely. Uh, but the thing is...anything we talk about is gonna have to stay between me and you...from this point on. (Amanda agrees) I don't think I can beat Parv...at the end. What do you think about me, you, and Jerri in the top three? (Amanda likes it) That can happen.

Amanda: Because you're in complete control, aren't you?

Russell
: I'm in complete control.

Amanda
: I know. I can tell.

Amanda (solo): I don't know if I can trust anything Russell says. He's the best liar I've ever met in my life. I would love nothing more than to blindside Russell in this game. I have no power right now, but if we could make something happen, I would love to see that.

(Candice and Amanda walk to the jungle)

Candice: So what did Russell say to you? We need to compare notes to see...

Amanda: What's he telling you? Do they want you or something?

Candice
: Yeah. (Amanda mutters something about Russell) What, Russell told you the same thing?

Amanda: He approached me saying I think it would be great for us to go to the finals with Jerri, blah blah blah...

Candice
: I feel like you and me are the biggest threats out of Rupert and Colby, right? I think they're trying to make us feel safe and pull us in so we don't do anything. Then they can vote us out, right? There's no reason he should take either of us to the finals.

Amanda
: I know. It doesn't make sense. He's lying.

Amanda
(solo): Right now, the Heroes have 4, the Villains have 5. The only possible thing I can think of is to flip someone over. Sandra will not flip, and Jerri will not flip. I don't know what else to do. I don't trust Russell, and I don't trust Parvati, so if I can get them mad at each other, maybe that'll do something.

(Amanda and Parvati sit near the fire and talk about how cold they are)

Amanda
: Do you trust him?

Parvati: I trust him with me.

Amanda: You do?

Parvati: He lies a lot, but I trust him with me because he's had my back from the beginning.

Amanda: I want to tell you this right now because I trust you more than I trust Russell. He doesn't want to take you to the end because he doesn't think he can beat you. He made an alliance with me, Candice, and Jerri. He wants to take Jerri to the end.

Parvati: Oh, really?

Amanda: You can ask Candice the same thing. He told her the same thing.

Parvati: I don't know, I just have to go with what I think is right for me.

Amanda: I thought maybe if I told you, we could do something together.

Parvati
(solo): Amanda's just trying to save herself right now. She's trying to play the friend card and say we trust each other, we're friends, we're loyal to each other because we're friends. It's not working. She's been lying to me since I got here. The friend thing is kind of out the window with this game.

Parvati
: I'm just gonna be honest and tell you I've been working with him since the beginning, and we were on the outs. Just me, him, and Danielle. 7 other people on the tribe were after me. And he had my back, y'know?

Amanda
: Yeah. All I'm asking you to do is if there's a sway, maybe just sway them the other way, so I can stay longer.

Amanda (solo): Parvati is not gonna flip on Russell, because Russell saved her twice in this game. So Russell and Parvati are tight, really tight. I probably just screwed myself over by telling Parvati what Russell told me. Who knows? I could be going home next.

The Most Dangerous Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sniEq1MAdmY

Amanda expresses the utmost fear of Russell's control over the Villains

"I'm afraid of Russell's gameplay, yeah. A lot. He can have an alliance with everyone over there. The thing with Russell is he has so much control over there because everyone is afraid of him. He has something going on with everyone. You can't trust a single word he says, ever. That's why I'm afraid of him. That's why all those people should be afraid of him. But I'm sure like Parvati was on her tribe, I'm gunned for as well. Parvati's been gunned for this whole game, I've been gunned for this whole game, because people know we're strategic. I'm more of a quiet strategic player. The only one who knows that is Parvati. That could ruin me, to be honest. I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm thankful to be here. It was a humbling experience last night. If I make it another day here, another couple days here, I'll be grateful. I've played this game twice before and made it to the end. I'm planning on going to the end again, somehow, if I have to scrap, whatever I have to do to get to the end. At this point I'm grateful for every day I have left here. This is a different game. This is unlike anything I've played."

Amanda's Mistake

Amanda describes her incident with Danielle and the immunity idol clue after the Robert Louis Stevenson reward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52hz1skvKg

"I knew the clue was gonna be somewhere, so I wanted to be the first one in line for the tour, just in case. I'd then be in the room first, check it out, because I knew Danielle was on the hunt for it as well. I knew she was. I knew it would probably be at dinner. When we first got to the dinner table I started searching the napkins and when they brought out the bread I was looking in the bread to see if it was there, but it wasn't. I was kind of worried. Then we went upstairs to watch the movie. I thought for sure it would be in the pillows or something, but it wasn't."

"I don't know what I was thinking. I was the first one in line for the popcorn. I handed Danielle the bowl with the clue inside the bowl. I didn't even know it. And I've been searching for this thing the whole time. It's like when you look for something too much, and you don't find it because you're looking too much. The clue was under my nose the whole time. It was so frustrating. It was the biggest mistake I've made in this game. It was God-sent that we won the reward to begin with, and it was God-sent that it was me, Colby, and Danielle, 2 Heroes and 1 Villain. Not to mention the fact that I made sure I was first getting everywhere in the reward, then I give her the bowl with the popcorn and the clue. I feel like an idiot. I do. (laughs) It's kind of funny now. This is a game, but still, when you make mistakes like that in this game, you beat yourself over it. I've been beating myself up over a lot of things in this game. Maybe when you play Survivor too much it makes you crazy. I feel a little crazy, like I'm losing my mind."

Amanda's Sour Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCtWunHB3F8

Jerri does an impersonation of Amanda when she whimpers about camp

"I know Amanda has also been mentioned, because she's so shifty, and I guess she's been trying to pull some power players for the last couple days, and none of us want to see that work out for her. Quite frankly, I'm tired of looking at her sour little face. I'm serious. I can never tell if she's constipated or depressed. She came over to me today like (pulls a sour face and changes her voice), 'Jerry...I don't know what I'm gonna do.' (laughs and mimics slapping Amanda) Get that crap off your face. It's seriously annoying. I'd be happy to see her go, quite frankly. She's so negative and she's always pulling the poor me card. I have a problem with women who aren't strong enough to stand up for themselves. Candice and Amanda both have been letting the guys push them around. That would not fly at the Villain camp. The two of them, I swear to God, I don't think they would pee without asking the other one for permission. I don't know, I'm ready for this to be an all-Villain game, because then it would be really feisty."

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Fayetteville

Candice reveals that both she and Sandra are from the same hometown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8WF4hUkSM

"Sandra and I have both spent a lot of our lives in Fayetteville, North Carolina. We kind of consider it our home. She bought a house there, she says she's gonna live there until she dies. I kind of consider it my hometown. We kind of have this thing going on where it could be 2 hometown people maybe going to the end of the game together. It would be great, it would be something we could celebrate. We haven't really told anybody else we're from the same place. Sandra doesn't want anybody to know. We kind of fake restaurant names we know. She says, 'Oh yeah, that restaurant's in DC,' and I'm like, 'Oh yeah, that's my favorite restaurant in DC,' but we're really talking about restaurants back home in Fayetteville. We kind of have that going on. So maybe Sandra sees that as something that is attractive to her, somebody that knows her, has the same kind of roots. Hopefully that's a good thing I can use to my advantage."

Catfight

Danielle reacts to having just been physically attacked by Amanda during the Robert Louis Stevenson reward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdp_Z5LBxk

"I just was brutally attacked by Amanda when I was sitting on the bed. I found a clue in the popcorn and hid it behind my pillow. I knew she knew when she came over next to me that she knew I had it, that I found it. But never in a million years did I think what just went down would have gone down, ever. I'm baffled, I don't even...I'm speechless. She literally ripped the clue out from underneath me and we had a catfight (stars to laugh) on the floor. Poor Colby had no idea I'd found the clue, so he's sitting there watching us about to pass out, eating popcorn, and all the sudden, he jumps up and is like, 'What is going on?' Me and Amanda are literally fighting each other, like I'm grabbing her to give me her hand and give me back the clue, because I found it, it's my clue. If I want to show it to her, I can. She jumps up and expects me to actually show it to her. I'm like, hello, I don't have to show it to you if I don't want to, and after that, I'm never showing it to you. Your ass is gone. Bye."

Colby on the Reward

Colby laughs at the catfight that erupted between Danielle and Amanda at the reward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5fHq9t5SlI

"Rewards, man. It's a blessing in this game, when you can win a reward that gets you away from camp for a little bit. Those are huge victories because the daily monotony and the grind of playing this game and being in the game both physically and mentally, any time you get a resptie like that is just welcome. What I didn't know was this was gonna be such a huge reward. We show up, the museum was so interesting and fun, and again you get your mind on something stimulating beyond the game. It's a nice break. Then we sat down to the food, and the meal was unbelievable. From the soup and bread we started with, the wine, we get into the main course, and there is a chicken breast, a full chicken, with stuffing. I haven't had good stuffing in a long time. All that just reminds you of home, it reminds you of everyone you left behind and all you're going home to in a few weeks. It was incredible to get a full belly."

"It was time to get the movie started. Treasure Island. We settled into our bed for the evening, I'm in the middle with a girl on either side -- not a bad place to be. Bowl of popcorn and a bottle of wine. It was probably an hour into the film. I'm dozing off. Had some popcorn, but I'm half-awake. The next thing I know, I've got 2 chicks in their panties wrestling at the foot of the bed. At first I'm thinking, surely I'm dreaming, and that's a pretty good dream, but next thing you know, I come awake completely, and it's Danielle and Amanda. completely going at it. Cuss words, hair-pulling, they're wrapped up in a bear hug, and Danielle is screaming at Amanda to let her go and give her the clue back. So what had happened I guess was Danielle found the clue for the hidden immunity idol, Amanda knew she had it stuffed under her pillow. Amanda made her way around the bed and tried to pull it out of the pillow. They started going at it. I mean Amanda was deadset on getting that clue. So I'm sitting there, still eating my popcorn by the way, and now I'm being entertained by these 2 chicks having a catfight in the bedroom. Finally I had to just be like a schoolteacher with 2 fifth graders and say, "Enough. Amanda, give her back the clue." Tough thing to do. I needed that clue too. Amanda clearly felt like she had to have it. She said that. It was a very desperate move on her part. It was ugly."

Parvati's Betrayal

After Parvati gained possession of a hidden immunity idol without his knowledge, Russell looses all trust in his greatest ally in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEqj3cZbmCY

"I don't trust Parvati now because she had that idol since outback (?), and she took my idol to save her own butt. She accepted it. I was giving her an idol to save herself, she was acting like it was all fun and games. Now she has 2 idols. She was probably flashing them both. I got 2 idols now. Even though she did the right thing with 'em, what if it hadn't went to that? If it hadn't went to that, she could have saved herself and had another hidden immunity idol no one knows about. That was Parvati's plan, to save herself and have another hidden immunity idol in her pocket for later times, that I gave her. I would have thought she played the one I gave her, and that's exactly what she wanted me to think. Now I don't trust her. Now I'm gonna get rid of her because of that."

Misery at Camp

Rupert describes how floods and lack of dry clothes have sent the remaining castaways into turmoil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5QuB2krps

"Our camp is darn near underwater. I'm glad we built on high ground because it's flooded all the way around. I'm looking at the surf, the surf is coming in, the tide is kind of high. I'm looking behind me, the jungle is kind of flooded. Right here we've got a little patch of high ground. At least we're not underwater yet. If it keeps raining (laughs ruefully), at least our shelter's off the ground. Even if it floods under the shelter and all our dry wood is soaked, at least we won't be totally washed away. But this is miserable."

"Nights without clothing is going to be hard. There's no way to warm anything, there's no way to dry anything. We've now built our beds so far out into our shelter that I can't even make fire in our shelter anymore really safely. It's going to be a hard night. It's already been a hard day. It's Survivor."

Ousting Amanda

Candice meets up with Russell in the shelter to discuss getting rid of Amanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voM_cMZVGAI

Russell: She's trying hard?

Candice: Yeah.

Russell: I don't see how they got five without you. (mumbles something) without you.

Candice: Yeah, I know.

Russell: You were just gonna be sixth?

Candice: I'm not even over there. I know she's working it. She's sitting over there with them.

Russell: Put her name down tonight and I guarantee she'll have 6 votes anyway. I just want to make sure everything's cool with me and you with you putting her name down. I trust you, I'm just playing the game like you.

Candice: I'm ready to put her name down. She has crossed me too many times. She came back here and lied to me about the immunity idol clue. Even this morning after she said she wanted to set the record straight...(Candice hears something outside the shelter and stops)

Candice
(solo): I don't know. I don't understand Amanda. I know she's playing for herself and not playing for the team anymore. I definitely don't want to see the Villains go any further, but would it be stupid of me to go with the Heroes when Amanda, who I'm supposed to know the best and trust the most, is lying to me?

Little Green Men

Before Tribal Council, Parvati contemplates whether or not Amanda could have a hidden immunity idol, which would ruin her plans of voting her out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKAuh-8TD9I

"If a Hero gets to the end, and Sandra's up there with a Hero at the end, and she's made all the Villains mad, she's not going to get any of those votes. I think Sandra's smarter than that. She's won Survivor before so she's a smarter player than someone who would switch right now and get into an unsafe position for no reason. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing crazy is happening. Even if Amanda has an idol, which I don't know how she could, I don't know. They pop out of nowhere. Sandra has made me completely paranoid about those little green men popping up out of my dreams, out of my bushes, out of the water right there. They keep appearing."

"Someone could have stumbled into the idol, that's a possibility, but Danielle's been out there digging, so I don't think anyone's lucked into finding the idol. But if Amanda had an idol before that, I don't know. I had 2 and nobody knew that."

"At this point we're about to lock her down and go to Tribal. The only thing I can do is try to talk to Sandra one more time and make sure she's cool with me and on the Villains side and in the right frame of mind, and that's about it."

"Russell's suspicious just because Sandra doesn't go to the well, Sandra doesn't get water, Sandra sits in camp all the time. The only thing she does is she'll go get cucumbers, which is in the opposite direction of the well. The cucumbers are very far and the well is very near. The fact that Sandra wants to go to the well, and Candice went with her, is a little suspicious. So Russell ran after them, and I think Russell caught up with them, and is handling the situation. I don't like to be the one who appears overly paranoid, I like to be the one who sits back and looks calm and composed, like I got everything under control, clearly. You can't phase me. On the inside, not so much (laughs) but on the outside, I'm cool as a cucumber."

Russell's House of Cards

Russell comments on where he went wrong in the immunity challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59qMngLHePk

"I've seen this challenge before, to where I've never seen it completed, never. In my mind I have to make a strong base, 2 bases, a large base, a little bit smaller base, and then go up all the way. It makes it to where I can go higher and then stay steady. I made my base too damn good. That thing wasn't moving; I could have went 15 feet high. Mine wasn't budging. But when I got to the top, I needed like 2 more pieces to win. I made my little teepee at the top, and I'm looking at the red level, it looks to me like it's almost even, but it's about an inch off. I made my base too strong. What can you say? My foundation was too strong. Because of that -- I don't know if that's some kind of metaphor or anything, I don't think it is, because you always need to make your foundation strong. I went over the top, barely missed it, I had to be..."

The Bottom of an Alliance

Sandra vents on being on the outs with the Villains alliance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaEof0seqmo

"Here, I'm bottom 5. Jerri's 4. Danielle, Parvati, and Russell all together. They don't trust me, whenever they tell me stuff they tell me 2 minutes before Tribal Council. I found out about the hidden immunity idols 2, 3 days later. This is stuff they all share. They don't share that with me, because when they took out every single person from my alliance, there was no more trust. When they took out Courtney, they told me, 'Courtney's going home because if you 2 come over here to the Heroes, you're gonna go.' Which is true. Me and Courtney would have took off. It would have been over for them. They had to pick between me and Courtney and they brought me along. They say, 'Oh Sandra, just do what we say and we'll take you to the final 5.' That's all I've been promised is final 5. Yeah, behind their back, Russell has told me, 'You, me, Jerri final 3,' but today, Danielle said to me, 'You, me, Parvati final 3.'"

Sandra After Tribal Council

Sandra reacts to the aftermath of the previous Tribal Council, where J.T. was blindsided by two hidden immunity idols - one of which, was formerly his own

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2bR4S2UKA

"Last night, we went to Tribal Council. I knew JT was going home. We kind of thought it would be a tie. The crazy thing about Tribal Council was Parvati had 2 immunity idols. She gave one to Jerri and one to me. I felt bad after the fact because I was like, 'I wish you would have told me because I never felt like I was in danger. That was a waste of an idol play.' I get a sense when I'm in trouble and I wasn't in trouble last night. She saved Jerri and Jerri owes them. We're gonna stick together. I was like, 'Where did you get the second idol from?' She's like, 'The Outback reward.'"

"I had no clue until everything was done, because first of all, I never knew Russell was given an idol by JT, the same idol that was used to send him packing. How crazy is that? Ironic, right? Then Russell was mad at Parvati last night because he's like, why did you bother to ask me for my idol when you had one yourself? Parvati's like, 'I didn't know which of the 2 girls I needed to save; just in case, I saved them both.' Really, it was a waste of an idol, but I'm glad she gave it to me, because I've never touched an idol before, I've never played with an idol before, and this time I had one in my hands. Well, JT went home, everyone was shocked, Rupert was upset. Boo hoo hoo, waaahmbulance..."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”