ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Ponderosa - Amanda - Candice

Post autor: ctoria »

Life at Ponderosa - Amanda Part 1

Amanda is voted off and becomes the fourth jury member at Ponderosa

(Amanda is voted out)

Amanda (walking to the car): I got snuffed! This has never happened to me before. It's all new to me. I don't like it. I just really want some peanut butter.

Amanda (solo): Survivor gets very personal to me. It shows the worst of you and the best of you in any situation, because you're put under the hardest circumstances, mentally, physically, and emotionally. (Amanda eats) I was craving peanut butter, so to have a whole jar of peanut butter to myself, that's amazing.

Amanda: (still eating) This is really good with cookies. I made too many mistakes. It's my own fault I'm here. That's why I'm not upset. I haven't been playing with anyone I can play with. Rupert cannot strategize to save his life. Neither can Colby. Candice was just fliperoo. Flip flip flip. There was nobody I could play with. You can't play Survivor if you can't play with anybody. JT was the only one that got me, and he left.

(The doctor tells a surprised Amanda that she lost 12 pounds)

Amanda: This whole Ponderosa thing's gonna be new for me. (sees JT, Coach, and Courtney) I smell bad.

Courtney: I don't care. (hugs Amanda)

Coach: We don't care.

(JT hugs Amanda and say sorry)

Amanda (hugs Coach): I haven't even met you yet.

Courtney: That's Coach.

JT: That's Coach.

(Amanda and Coach say it's nice to meet each other)

Amanda: I'm so thankful to get to eat something.

Amanda (solo): I got to Ponderosa and saw Courtney, JT, and Coach. I love Courtney to death. She's one of my really good friends. JT, I love JT. I haven't even met Coach so it's nice to say hi to him and get to know him a little bit.

Amanda: I was losing my mind.

Coach: I had it from day 1. We had it from day 1.

Amanda: I don't know how you...Russell...

Courtney: (throws her hands up in the air) I know!

JT: I hate him.

Courtney: We all hate him.

JT: I didn't realize when I was there, he's like the nastiest person in the world.

Coach: He's been like that since day 1.

Amanda: It's so stressful. I am so stressed out.

Courtney: On day 2, people were like, "Where's the machete?" and the bushes would move, and there's Russell, (hunches forward), "What ya'll doin'?"

Amanda: (to JT) After you left I had nobody to play with. Colby didn't do anything.

Courtney: Lost!

Amanda: He didn't help me look for the clue.

JT: He's checked out.

Amanda: I steal the clue from Danielle, I have it, she's clawing me, we're pulling each other's hair, he sat there watching. I was like, "Colby, can you help me or something?" He made me feel so bad I gave it back to her.

(Courtney puts her hand over her mouth)

Coach: What, are you serious? Like a real catfight?

Amanda: I'm serious.

Courtney (solo): Nice to see her. It sucks that she's here. I really wanted to vote for her.

Courtney: Where are your pants?

Amanda: (holding a can drink) Oh my God, it's so cold. Oh my God this is really good.

(Amanda marvels at the private chef and the wonderful dessert, and says she wanted to keep eating, even though she felt sick)

Amanda: (walking to her cabin, eating an apple) It's really bittersweet. I'm excited to be out of the game and hang out with everyone but I kind of wish I were in the game. But it's nice to eat again. I'm really excited to take a shower. I don't know. It's weird. I've never experienced this before. What do you do at Ponderosa? I've heard so much about it. It's weird because I want to know what's going on at camp. I kind of get consumed. I'm sure everyone's sick of hearing about the game all the time, especially when you're voted out, because everyone that gets voted out after you keeps reminding you that you talk about the same things. I can't help it. It will be interesting.

Life at Ponderosa - Amanda Part 2

Amanda grills Coach about his 'romance' with Jerri

Amanda: I have to ask you, Coach, about Jerri. I heard you had some kind of love thing going on.

Courtney: I will take all the blame for that.

Coach: The first night, we were the only two that slept on the beach, so everyone was like, "Yeah, they're..." We never kissed, nothing like that.

Courtney: Not for lack of trying though, Coach.

Amanda: So it was like the Dragonslayer and the black widow. The way she talked about you, there's something going on, cause I was like...

Courtney: She liked her a little bit of some Coach Wade.

JT: All she told me was that she liked you.

Courtney: Yes, she did like you. (wags her finger) She can lie all she wants.

Amanda: She talked about you a little bit the other day.

(Coach fans himself)

Amanda: I was like, I'm gonna have to meet this Coach.

Courtney: She was excited about Coach.

Coach: Everybody made a huge deal about it. It was crazy. Randy came up to me the next day and he was like, Survivor 101, you broke Survivor 101, don't hook up with anybody. He thought we were on the beach having sex. They made it out to be...

Courtney: We thought it was funny. Then Tyson got in on it, and it was over. We were dying laughing. I don't know why anyone takes me seriously. I thought you were both like (squeals, and Coach asks her what she said). Laid-back, like hippie, eccentric. Be great.

(Coach does a double take)

Life at Ponderosa - Amanda Part 3

The jury members hatch a wardrobe plan for Tribal Council

JT: Breakfast of the champions.

Coach: We gotta go to Tribal tonight. It's crazy.

Courtney: Kinda sucks. We're gonna end up with a bunch of Brandos (?) here.

JT: Hang in there, Rupert.

(Courtney makes fun of Rupert's facial expressions)

Amanda (solo): I couldn't be happier. I'm really happy. I went through and kind of found myself through Survivor.

(JT, wearing sunglasses and a black shirt and blue jeans, does poses)

JT: The Dragons and the Dragonslayer are getting ready for Tribal Council tonight. We're gonna walk in with a new look tonight.

Courtney: (strutting) They're gonna say our names like Coach (whips off her sunglasses), JT...

JT: Everybody's gonna know we're having more fun than they are when we walk in tonight.

JT (to Courtney): If Russell was to come here tonight, it would be complete silent treatment. You can go run and hide in the woods.

Courtney: If you can find a woods to go hide in.

JT: I kind of wish they'd stay out there on the island and leave us alone here at Ponderosa. Hopefully we'll get somebody cool. At least the Heroes are down in numbers, so we can expect somebody cool.

Coach: Dude, you need to get some black shirts, because you look sweet.

(Amanda does her makeup)

JT: C'mon Amanda, we gotta practice our walk here.

Amanda (solo): We all want to dress the same, so we can freak them out a little bit. So they'll think, "Oh my God, they're all gonna vote for the same person, they're all wearing the same colors, they're all buddy-buddy, what's going on?" It's kind of mean but it's kind of funny.

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

Life at Ponderosa - Candice Part 1

Candice becomes the fifth member of the jury but doesn't exactly receive the warmest welcome at Ponderosa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeHF8nHgn0s

Candice: I gave up a lot to come here. I pushed my wedding back, which was a huge emotional thing. I wish I could have won the million, but I played hard, I changed my strategy; didn't work out, so now I'm on my way to Ponderosa.

(Candice gets into the car)

Candice (voiceover): I deserved this. I imploded and I made the wrong choice, and possibly ruined the chance for my team. (Candice says she lost 12 or 13 pounds but had gained 9 or 10 pounds to get into the game) Coming to Ponderosa was awkward. I was definitely nervous. I didn't know Coach or Courtney. Amanda and JT, coming back to them, I had just voted Amanda out, who was my friend. So I walked in and nobody even looked at me. It was like, you don't exist. Finally, JT broke the ice and said, "Candice, do you want some champagne?" They probably popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate that I was voted out, but I was like, sure, I'll have some champagne. Somebody talk to me. It was really awkward.

Coach: Home sweet home. I've been here now 10 days, 11 days.

Amanda: No way. No way you've been here 10 days.

Courtney: Yeah, it's been a while.

Coach: 10 friggin days. How many have you been here?

Courtney: I don't know. A few less than you.

Amanda (to Candice): Wanna come sit and tell us what went down?

Courtney: Yeah, what happened.

(Candice sits down and cuts her food)

Candice: I don't think I made a good decision. I made the decision because Sandra kept flip-flopping. I did not want Amanda going home.

Amanda: Was it her idea or yours not to go with us last night?

Candice: It was her idea. She said she didn't trust you, so she didn't want to go with you. I didn't waver until we didn't have a chance.

JT: Well...

Candice: What do you mean, "Well"?

JT: You did waver, at least after I was gone.

Candice: Not until the numbers were gone.

Courtney: Who do you think flipped on you? That's kind of weird.

JT: It was the waver police. Got her back.

(The dessert is served, and everyone eats)

JT (solo): It took an hour and a half for Candice to explain a story that made no sense. If anybody's lying, that's the telltale sign. I don't really care, I think it's funny, but there definitely wasn't a party waiting to hug her at the entrance, that's for sure. Hey, what goes around comes around. She turned on some very honorable and true people, and it bit her in the butt. I was happy to see it.

Life at Ponderosa: Candice Part 2

The group warms up to Candice and The Dragons continue to rock out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJzbvRsnfs

Candice (solo): I had never met Coach before I came to the jury, and I thought he was a total joke. But actually, Coach is a really nice guy. He's not the crazy guy that he looked like on his first season. He was the first person who came and talked to me, and said, "I'll be here, to talk about the game, to talk about anything, to talk about life." He has great perspective, believe it or not. Don't believe the hype about Coach. He's a good guy.

(Candice says she's glad she got to make her brownie mix, because whenever she feels sad, she likes to read trashy magazines and eat brownie mix and she feels better)

JT (solo): I think it didn't take but a day or two, and everyone let it go, but we had to make her feel bad for at least a couple days.

Courtney: JT's being a poop about it. (imitates JT) "Fine, if Amanda wants to be nice to her, we'll be nice to her." Urrrgh. I'm like, oh my God.

JT (solo): If Amanda says we have to be nice, we'll be nice. I was only mean because she did bad things to Amanda in the game. I was already gone anyway, before she turned, so it didn't really affect me. So if it don't bother Amanda anymore it don't bother me.

Candice (solo): I noticed this afternoon, at lunch, JT volunteered to make me help brownies. There was some thought into that because JT knows how much I love brownies. He said he'd be my helper. It was a really touching moment that JT was helping me, the disaster of our tribe, make brownies. It was kind of like a healing process.

(everyone is in the TV room)

Candice: You gotta make the most of the rainy days. This is artistic genius that's happening right here.

(Coach sings as JT plays guitar -- Amanda praises Coach)

Candice: Slay is a big part. You've got, "When I feel you SLAY-AY." You've gotta really sell that. That's the Dragonslayer.

Coach: I like that.

(Coach continues singing, and high-fives JT)

JT: Brownies ready!

JT (solo): Making the brownies allowed Candice and I to bond a little bit. I let her know I was never really mad at her, so she's back in the group now. There's one thing in Ponderosa and Survivor -- no one can be mad over a dish of brownies.

(everyone heads off to the van)

Candice (solo): I take being a member of the jury very seriously. There's some people that did me wrong, and there's Rupert, who was in my alliance, and was a jerk to me. I'm not even sure I want to hear his voice or see his face tonight. I'm gonna see red when I see Rupert.

Coach: We're off to Tribal Council. The Dragons are ready to fly.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”