ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

S20E12 "Sinking Ship" - Tribal Council

Post autor: ctoria »

Tribal Council #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDW0o-H-wGg

Colby (votes Candice): Well at the end of tonight, one of us is probably gonna go home. I can honestly say I'm proud of the way I played this game. Can you?

Parvati (votes Rupert): You are such a a grumpy bear, if this vote doesn't send you home, my next one will. Guaranteed.

Russell (votes Candice): ::says nothing::

Danielle (votes Rupert): ::says nothing::

Rupert (votes Candice): In 30 days, I tried to protect you and today you cheered against me. You really are a villain.

Candice (votes Rupert): My mom always told me, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. That's all I've got to say.

Jerri (votes Candice): If you're willing to flip on your own tribe, this just shows to me that you're into it to win it more than the other two and that's the biggest threat.

Sandra (votes Candice): Candice, I told you this would happen if you flipped to the Villains side. Villains don't like anyone flipping, that's why it was better for me to go to the Heroes. You would have been saved but now you have to go home and now you have to face Amanda. Adios.

Tribal Council #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaBV61ty4qQ

Danielle (votes Rupert): ::says nothing::

Parvati (votes Rupert): Okay, second time's a charm right. Isn't that what they say? Hopefully you're going home tonight.

Russell (Votes Danielle): You're closer to Parvati than I think. Makes me think you got something going on and you'll eventually blindside me like you wanted to her so I have to cut that tie so Parvati will stay and maybe I can trust her a little better, I don't know.

Sandra (votes Rupert): Rupert, this vote was not intended for you but after listening to all of that fighting out there, I couldn't risk writing Colby's name down and you not going home because I can't let Danielle go home right now. Adios.

Rupert (votes Danielle): Boy I hope it's you going home and not me. I want to crack that Villains alliance and I want the Villains to help me.

Jerri (votes Danielle): I have absolutely no idea what just happened. I was coming here tonight to vote for Rupert but with this vote, I feel like I'm sealing my fate for the final 3 and I'm willing to take the risk.

Colby (votes Danielle): Well, somebody has to go tonight, and I hope its not me. No hard feelings.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”