Transkrypcje dodatkowych filmików
ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

S20E14 Tribal Councils

Post autor: ctoria »

Episode 14B: Jerri Manthey Voted Out by a 3-1 Vote

Parvati (votes Jerri): Alright my little chef, hopefully it's you tonight and not me because I want to win, I'm sorry. But, I love you and you really grew on me. Thanks for dinner all the time.

Russell (votes Jerri): Sorry I had to do this. I trusted you the entire game, I believe you would have been loyal to me but now the end of the game comes, and I beleive it's my best shot to win the game is to get rid of you, sorry.

Jerri (votes Parvati): I have mad respect for you Parvati, you have shown again you are capable of kicking some serious butt in this game and for that reason, it's just not a good idea to sit next to you in the final 3. But thank you so much for making this game what it was for me, couldn't have done it without you.

Sandra (votes Jerri): In order to save myself, you have to go home today Jerri, adios. Sorry about that, it's what Russell wanted.

Episode 14A: Colby Donaldson Voted Out by a 4-1 Vote

Parvati (votes Colby): You're such a sweet, sweet guy it's going to be real sad not to have you around anymore. But, you would win in the end so you gotta go, so.

Russell (Votes Colby): ::says nothing::

Jerri
(votes Colby): Colby, it's been an honor and a pleasure getting to know you all over again and playing this game with you and I look forward to nurturing our friendship after this whole insane game is over with.

Colby (votes Sandra): ::says nothing::

Sandra (votes Colby): Well, Colby today is your day to go. It's nothing out of the ordinary, you knew today was coming and you know it's today so there's nothing bad I can say about you so adios.

colby
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: colby »

są jakieś dodatkowe wypowiedzi z finałowego odcinka - tak jak było przy każdym innym?? ^^

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

Niestety nie znalazłam. W każdym razie Courtney + Heroesi głosowali na Sandre. Jerri, Coach i Danielle na Parvati.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor HvV Insider”