Ponderosa - Coach

ODPOWIEDZ
ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Ponderosa - Coach

Post autor: ctoria »

Life at Ponderosa - Coach Part 1

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIueoUsqiaM&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIueoUsqiaM&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Coach becomes the first member of the jury when he is voted out and sent to Ponderosa where he feasts

(Coach is voted out)

Coach: I've never seen such a disrespect for Survivor. This All-Stars, that tribe, was survival of the weakest and most dysfunctional and most idiotic. It's hard for me not to be critical, I'm going to let it fly, because I've never seen such pathetic excuses for survivors. Not even surviving. Our whole tribe is weak and decimated, not only because they vote out the strong, but because they're not eating, at all.

Coach (solo): The #1 prevailing feeling was what a shock. Then of anger. Then relief. Then one of great sorrow, because there were so many things left unfinished and unwritten. For my tribe, we're not the underdog. We're the fools that cannibalize our own tribe and continue to send off people that would help us win.

(at the medical tent, Coach says he dropped 22 pounds in 21 days)

Coach (eating peanut butter on a Snickers): I'm not a vengeful person, but I hope everybody out there is gonna crash and burn and decimate to the last man or woman in the tribe. I hope they're miserable.

(Coach goes to the "Dragon's lair" and reconnects with Ponderosa staffer Billy, then meets new chef Russell)

Coach (pointing at the top of the men's bathroom door): In here where it says "Man"? I am man! (goes into the bathroom) Look at what they've done to my body. (removes his shirt and does tai chi poses) The Dragon Slayer gets stronger as others get weaker. (goes back to dining room and gets greasy food) I can see why Brendan got fat. (continues to eat)

Coach: Get to my cabin, and just having your things around you, having your backpack, seeing a shirt you used to wear, a book, is so comforting. (in the cabin) Do I hear rain right now? C'mon, more rain! (sees a box from Sears, containing blankets and pillows, and begins to read from their card). Dear Survivor loser. Dear Survivor who just barely made it to the jury. "You've been away from home for a long time." Actually not really, it seems like just a month. "Here's a little something to give you a taste of what you've been missing. Pamper yourself and enjoy. Sears, life well spent." (Coach says he thought he'd win so he didn't bother to bring toiletries, and marvels over the various gifts he was given such as facial cleanser and towels)

Coach (solo): Although I did not make it nearly as far as I wanted to, I can leave again with my head held high, saying I set out what I accomplished to do. The first time I set out to change the game, I think I did that. The second time I sought personal redemption, and I think I did that.

Life Ponderosa - Coach Part 2

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPNLo3m7u3g&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPNLo3m7u3g&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Coach explores Ponderosa and connects with the elements

Coach: Day 1 exploration of Ponderosa outer limits. I am searching to gain understanding and meaning of the disappointment, so it's a good day. I like it that it's cloudy, a little bit stormy, helps me be a little more reflective on how I can assimilate my thoughts now that the game has been played for me. It's good. (Coach goes to the rocks, then goes to a field and chants at cows) This fruit we are now discovering is indeed breadfruit. That smells really good (begins peeling one) It smells exactly like banana bread. (Coach runs his finger along the grass to find new discoveries, then goes back to the rocks) It's very easy to deal with life's success, but there's really not that big of a plan for young people today to deal with the disappointments in life. I think you own your actions, you don't take yourself so seriously, you give it 100%, and at the end of the day you say you know what, if I made a mistake, I'll make sure I rectify it next time, and if I didn't make a mistake I'm at peace with what happened, and I look forward to the next journey.

(Coach marvels over "God's creation" at the rocks as he does tai chi)

Life at Ponderosa - Coach Part 3

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3uvtTsFBXg&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3uvtTsFBXg&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Coach feasts on raw fish and gets a ballistic workout in

(some guy beats bamboo sticks on a smooth piece of wood)

Daniella the Proprietor: This is a traditional, we use it for cooking people lunch, dinner, and breakfast. And all the guests from around the beach or wherever, come.

(Coach wanders in and marvels at finally getting to eat sushi, as they never caught any fish while he was on the island)

Coach: Basically, I can now relive my fantasies and make this punching bag whoever I want to in the game. (Coach taps his boxing gloves together) King Arthur is about to hold court! Dragon Slayer must remain cut. (punching the bag) Ready to go, looking like a warrior.

Coach (solo): It was through not fault of my own that I got voted out. I didn't make a mistake. I didn't make an ass out of myself. I think I got to that peace today.

Coach: (punching the bag) Russell, hey, Parcival (?). BOOM, right there! I just wanted to tell you that I really don't respect your game. BAM!

(Coach continues to exercise as a voiceover says he gets to vacation and still be in the game)

Life at Ponderosa - Coach Part 4

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1Q0NaFT9Ak&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1Q0NaFT9Ak&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Coach hangs the Ponderosa flag and gets ready to go to his first Tribal Council as a jury member

Coach: I like going back with a look like you've been through a battle. With this long hair and if I get a beard going, this time I can say I look like a knight. Like King Arthur. You can tell when you get a closeup of that beard man, I have definitely got more gray in there than the last time. This game will age you. (reads the note) "A Samoan sword for King Arthur and a banner to raise high" The warriors in Samoa who came before me used this in battle, so I think it's only fitting that King Arthur received this Samoan Excalibur.

(Coach flies the flag, which is red and blue with a black mouth)

Coach (in his room, as the wind is so bad that the roof is shaking): As you can see this is what I wake up to in the morning. If it's windy at about 5 in the morning. With these walls shaking, if the floor is shaking, you wonder if it's an earthquake, am I feeling an earthquake? (goes to the video game room) Send that rain. Bring it down on the Villain camp. I want it to rain so hard on those guys down there!

Coach (solo): My biggest fear at this point is if there would have been a merge, and the Villains would have been able to eat. I hope they're suffering at their wanton lack of common sense in voting out the people who were winning the challenges for them. Hopefully they have not eaten since I last saw them. Hopefully this rain is punishing them, the rain is punishing them, brutalizing them while I am living the life of luxury.

(Coach plays ping pong and eats, then heads to get ready for TC)

Coach: I am excited to see who is coming out tonight, especially if it's somebody from the Villains tribe so I can get a handle on what exactly went down with me. I'm excited to make my big appearance tonight at Tribal.

(Coach tries to color some of the gray in his beard, puts his hair in a Japanese slipknot, and says he wants everyone to feel they are unworthy of his vote)

Coach (solo as the van drives away): At first I didn't even want to be on the jury. Then I thought, no, I'm still part of this game. I have some type of impact, to be able to go to Tribal, to be a part of it, is still an honor.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ponderosa”