Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kobra »

Niestety, ale wszystko co mówi tutaj Jim jest prawdą. Gra zakończyła się z dzisiejszym odcinkiem. Jedynie można mieć nadzieję, że w przeciwieństwie do sezonu wcześniejszego osoba z RI będzie miała szansę na skok do finałowej 3 i sędziowie będą mogli wybierać między Coachem, a kimś wartościowym. Szkoda, że większość z tych ludzi przejrzy na oczy dopiero w momencie, gdy ich imię pojawi się na kartkach.

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

Hahaha fajną Ponderosę mają w tym roku - namioty :D Może to wykorzystany pomysł Courtney z Ponderosy w 20. Póki co będziemy obserwować samych Savaiczyków, więc ciekawa jestem reakcji kiedy wpadnie pierwszy Upolowiec. Piosenka Jima, rewelacja :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

to nie pierwszy raz jak mieszkają w namiotach xd
w FvF też mieli warunki raczej polowe :wink: gdzieś mi filmik kiedyś wskoczył z tego xd też mieszkali w namiotach ^^

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

Masz rację, w 18 też mieszkali w namiotach :D

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Kontakt:

wiec nici z darmowych wakacji w luksusowym hotelu :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Transkrypcje:

Jim and Keith Ponderosa Part 1

The first two members of the jury, Keith and Jim, arrive at Ponderosa and enjoy food and drinks together.

(Jim throws his buff into the fire)

Jim (voiceover): Leaving the arena was tough. I couldn't watch my buff burn. I was with people 24/7 for the past 25 days. First time I ever felt all alone.

(Keith throws his buff into the fire)

Keith (voiceover): Throwing your buff is obviously the culmination of you really are done, and you have no other chance.

(Keith joins Jim in the car, they hug and shake hands)

Jim: Frick.

Keith: Frick is right.

(Keith and Jim talk over who can come closest to knowing how much weight they lost - Keith knew he lost 16 pounds, and Jim thought he'd lost 14, but actually lost 20)

Keith: Man, it's weird, right?

Jim (inhaling chip bag): It is weird.

Jim (voiceover): It's the first time two people have come back as the first and second jurors. It's a little bit more fun, especially when you have somebody you know so well.

(they arrive at Ponderosa and crack open two beers)

Jim: Let's see what we got...(looks in full length mirror) Oh my goodness, I do look like a dirty pirate. My hair is so frickin' long.

Jim (voiceover): Looking at myself in the mirror was a trip. I looked like a dirty pirate, as Keith reminded me of frequently on the island.

(Keith looks at how skinny he is, and his neck beard)

(Jim finds a guitar)

Jim: (screeching): Cochran, you screwed me over, (laughs), out a whole million. When I see you in a dark alley I'll kick yo' ass.

(Keith gives him some food)

Jim: For just losing a million dollars I'm in just about as good a mood as I can be in.

(Jim begins eating his first meal)

Jim: An hour and a half ago I was in the game. Now I'm using a fork. I haven't used a fork in 25 days.

(Keith gets his food and sits down)

Jim: So whaddya think, man? Can Ozzy do it?

Keith: Um...I think he'll go far, (says something I couldn't understand)

Jim: I think he'll do what Matt did last year, which was make it to the final one. (looks at the camera) For as much as it seems like Dawn and Whitney are in trouble, I have a feeling the things I said last night at Tribal Council and the things that were said today by Keith and Oz, I think they made a crack in the armor. I'm making a prediction right now, former Upolu's going next.

Jim (solo): I'd be shocked to see Coach or Cochran come here. Coach has control of the game, Cochran has control of third place. My belly's fully, I got a few beers in me; I would trade all that to be in the game right now. One more day in this game, anything can happen. I just needed more time, and I didn't have it. I would trade anything to be back in the game.

Part 2

Jim and Keith get comfortable at Ponderosa

(Jim goes to his tent)

Jim: Home sweet home. My stuff! Much better than bamboo. It's all so nice and clean and I'm dirty. There are some things in here I know I want. (smells his toothbrush and gets out his deodorant) Oh, I'm happy. Seriously, this is what I'm going to wake up to every morning. I can't believe it. Much better than my former accommodations.

(goes for a swim and is joined by Keith; eventually they head back to their tents)

Keith (solo): To tell you the truth, I thought we were going to be staying in a hotel, so at first it was a little shocking. I thought we were gonna have air conditioning and a big queen bed. <laughs> But we come back to Ponderosa and we're staying in tents on kind of tiki huts?

(marvels as he gets out his toiletries)

Keith: I only planned for one day on Ponderosa. Didn't work out that way. (laughs)

Jim: My belly's full, had a few beers, went for a nice swim. It's time to shower up, throw away these old clothes, and get into some clean clothes. I'm very excited.

(Jim is shocked at the grey hairs in his beard)

Keith: (putting deodorant on) No shower, first day. I don't even care. <laughs> This is the deodorant shower. It smells great.

Keith (solo): Put my clothes on, didn't take a shower. Didn't take a shower for a while, which was probably pretty disgusting.

(Jim says he wants to trim his beard, as it's the longest he's ever had, and he ever wants to grow another one unless he's on the island)

(Keith shaves some of his facial hair)

Keith (solo): To see yourself for the first time is a little shocking, because there's probably no time in your life where you'll go without seeing yourself in the mirror at least once a day.

(Jim brushes his teeth and turns the shower on)

(outside)

Keith: Dude, you look like a different person with your hat and sunglasses on.

Jim: I feel like a different person. I'm clean.

(later, Jim heads to bed, saying it's not where he wanted to be, but it's OK)

Jim (solo): Ponderosa has been a series of finality moments. Going to bed in a bed in a tent is another one of those moments. Just nails in a coffin.

Ponderosa Part 3

On Ponderosa, Jim and Keith look forward to tribal council.

Jim (solo): It's 10 A.M. and I'm having a Corona and some freshly made guac this morning. Why? Cause that's what I felt like!

(they're told lunch is ready)

Jim (solo): At Ponderosa, you got Chef Simon, who has done this before, so it's like he knows what I'm crazing before I know that I'm craving it.

Jim (to Keith): It's better than having to gnaw off the pork with your hands tied behind your back.

Keith (solo): You eat, and it's so delicious, you almost can't stop until you get sick.

(cut to later, as Jim is shaving)

Jim: Tonight's Tribal will tell who will win the million. If Savaii goes out, Coach wins the million. If Savaii stays in and an Upolu goes out, it's anybody's game. (shows his Fu Manchu to the camera) Nothing says class like a stache.

(Jim and Keith go to get treemail)

Jim: Time to raise the flag of Ponderosa.

Jim (solo): Treemail, we had to raise the flag. It was a dubious honor to raise the Ponderosa flag. Bittersweet. But, it makes it feel a little more like home.

(they clink beers to their new home, then go in the ocean)

Jim (solo): Tribal tonight's huge, because if there's not a move made tonight, it's game over for about 4 people. Excited to see what happens. Really rooting for my girls. Really rooting for my girl Dawn to win.

Keith (solo): This is possibly the last Tribal that you can make that big move that will change the game.

(after they start getting ready)

Jim: You and I will be wearing opposite outfits tonight. You will be dressed as the woman and I will be dressed as the man.

(they head out)

Jim (solo): It's not anybody's game right now. It's Coach's game. If somebody wants to make it their game, they've gotta move.

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Kontakt:

jak ktoś z was będzie miał namiary na cześć z whitney i dawn i się podzieli linkami bede wdzieczna xd

korpiklaani
3rd voted out
Kontakt:

Post autor: korpiklaani »

Tu już jest ale nie działa przynajmniej mi,może niedlugo bedzie na YT http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video ... itney-pt-3

A konto tamtego kolesia zawiesili :evil:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23: South Pacific”