Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Christina Cha

Post autor: ciriefan »

Obrazek

Plemię: Salani

Zawód: doradca zawodowy

Powód do dumy: Na ostatnim roku studiów byłam przewodniczącą samorządu. Moja grupa zajęła 5 miejsce w walce z innymi uniwersytetami w konkursie na reklamę Hondy.

Życiowa inspiracja: Mohandas Karamhand Gandhi i jego zamiłowanie do rekrutowania ludzi do ruchu przeciwko przemocy. Też Winston Churchill. Wiem, że to dwa przeciwieństwa. Był on jednak jednym z najbardziej wyszukanych i wnikliwych polityków, którzy zapiszą się w historii świata jako jedni z najbardziej szanowanych dowódców.

Hobby: Snowboard, pisanie i turystyka

Irytuje mnie: Gdy ludzie mają słabą zdolność uczenia się na podstawie obserwowania innych.

3 słowa które Cię opisują: nieustraszona, nie do powstrzymania i dająca energię

Zawodnik Survivora, którego najbardziej przypominasz: Kristina z Redemption Island, bo wzięła sprawy w swoje ręce i walczyła o siebie. Ja jestem taka sama. Moje poczucie humoru jest bardzo sarkastyczne i pod tym względem przypominam Francescę Hogi.

Powód bycia w Survivorze: Chcę zagrać w tą grę, bo wiem, że mogę to wygrać, a poza tym to wygląda na świetną zabawę. Mam też nadzieję, że mój udział w tym programie zbliży do siebie moją rodzinę.

Dlaczego przetrwasz Survivora: Jestem świetna w wyznaczaniu ról, byciu liderką, w dawaniu instrukcji, organizowaniu pracy i rozwiązywaniu problemów. Wiem, jak rozpalić ogień, łowić ryby i wybudować szałas.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivora: Survivor potrzebuje zabawnej, niezdarnej i uroczej Azjatki! Czas, by być reprezentantem takich osób.

Christina mówi: Ameryka potrzebuje niegrzecznej, głupiutkiej i seksownej Azjatki, bo wszyscy pozostali są zbyt poważni. Będę sobie z wszystkiego żartować, a inni będą potrzebować kogoś, kto przyniesie im ulgę swoimi zdolnościami komediowymi. Jestem bardzo bezpośrednia. Nie chcę nikogo celowo zranić.

Jeff mówi: Christina nie będzie kryć się w cieniu ani kobiet ani mężczyzn. Jeśli dogada się z właściwą grupą kobiet, będą one miały szansę na sojusz, który będzie silny. Jeśli skończy jako outsiderka wśród kobiet, będzie miała duże kłopoty.

Arti
2nd jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Arti »

Christina mówi: Ameryka potrzebuje niegrzecznej, głupiutkiej i seksownej Azjatki, bo wszyscy pozostali są zbyt poważni.
SEKSOWNEJ? : O

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Mam nadzieję, że z tą niezdarnością i głupiutkością to kokieteria, powiedziałbym, że na zdjęciu widzę ciekawą zawodniczkę, która wiele wniesie do gry i pokaże pazurki. Raczej typ Peih-Gee, Jenny i - na ile pamiętam sprzed lat z TVP2 - tej głośnej Azjatki z Tajlandii... niż typ Edny czy Becky.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Kobieta z charakterkiem, trochę mnie przeraziła jej strategia na tą głupiutką, ale zobaczymy :wink: Jeśli nie okaże się wcale głupiutka tylko będzie ją udawać, być może będzie moją faworytką.

Bartosh
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bartosh »

Pogrążyła się. Alicia już jej nie lubi. Sojusz Alicii, może ją zniszczyć.
W sumie, nie lubię Christiny. Wydaje mi się zbyt pewna siebie.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1:

Not a Stereotypical Asian

Christina is ready to use her varied interests and experiences to help her win the game.

"I'm an executive recruiter. I do placements for entry-level to experienced to executives for multi-level media, sales, marketing, PR. How it applies to the game - I talk to people all the time. My job is to screen people and see whether they're a good fit or not. Sometimes I have candidates who say oh, they really want to be in sales, because they wanna make a lot of money. Deep down inside, I know they're not. What I do really well is I ask questions, to have them to come up for their own answers, that they're not a good fit, and maybe they should do something else. That's what I'm going to do in the game. I guess it may be seen as manipulating, but I don't want someone who's not the right fit and (?) the tribe."

(cut)

"Even though I'm very strict when it comes to business, and very serious about it - I'm very good at what I do - I'm very lighthearted, and fun, and silly, with my friends. They kind of see my as a goofball, but that kind of comes to my advantage, because I'm not too much of a threat to people. I'm a guy's girl, so all the guys like me, and I'm a girl's girl, because they don't see me as a threat, like, 'Oh, this girl's trying to sneak this guy from me.' I don't do that at all."

(cut)

"I also am a freelance journalist too. I write about travel and food - my passion is food. Already I'm thinking about alternative, what can we do to make our food interesting, so we're not limited to certain things. How do you make salt from the sea water, for the coconut. Do that. Make the fish a little more interesting, put a little of papaya mix to it. I don't know. We can make it a lot more interesting instead of just having the rice there. I think that's probably gonna bring some value to the tribe, like, whoa, this girl knows how to cook, even though we have absolutely nothing. (laughs)"

(cut)

"I'm not a stereotypical Asian girl. I'm not. I think that's what a lot of people are gonna see. I did have a strict mother growing up. I did learn how to play the piano, but I quit, because I didn't like my teacher. I did play the violin in middle school, just to suffice my mother's happiness, but I gave up. You know, I'm going to do the hell what I want, she's just going to have to accept me for who I am. The other side of me started coming out. Freshman year in high school, I started doing pole-vaulting, which is like unheard of. Like, who is this girl, and why aren't you concentrating on your academics. I became this social butterfly girl and started ASB, Associated Student Body Council, and was like, you know what, this is who I am. I'm a very social person. I love people. I'm a risk-taker. I like to go all balls out and charge."

(cut)

"When I'm not in the office I go out all the time. In LA, I'm usually at the Santa Monica Stairs, I do Runyon Canyon."

(cut)

"I go to (?). I try to do everything outdoors as much as possible. I grew up doing action sports, surf, skate, snowboard. I love the outdoors. Being out here is like a vacation for me. This is awesome."

(cut)

"I've always admired the show. I've always loved the obstacle courses, that gets to play the game. The childlike in me wants to play the game. I'm 28 and I still like going to Disneyland and Six Flags. It's fun. Why not? The upside is I can win a lot of money. Anything I can see is this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can say I get to experience this."

(cut)

"I'm a flirt. I'm a natural flirt. I can't help it. I flirt with everyone. I think that's my way to exude my charms a little bit. I may even flirt with the girls a little bit, just to make them feel comfortable. That's kind of like my personality, try to make everyone feel comfortable, but yeah, I'll definitely flirt."

(cut)

"Me flirting is me being totally strategic in the game. It's how I make everyone feel comfortable so they can trust me. It's my charm. They're going to feel comfortable talking to me. I'm very good at listening to people, and that's one way to have someone become very vulnerable, to listen to them, and have them talk. I think that's what's going to come to my advantage here in the game."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2 - 2 filmiki:

New Strategy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5F9hGSC ... BkUG1INgww

Christina reveals how she is going to change up her game.

"Strategically, how I think I'm gonna have to play this game, I'm gonna have to be really, really smart. I am definitely gonna have to play the sweet card. First card at the beginning, I was definitely very serious and very straightforward - I think cause day and day 2, I was so stressed out."

(cut)

"I was hungry, thirsty, we had no fire, it was gloomy, and finally everything that's come into play. Now I'm a little bit more confident, and a little bit happier that everything's working out."

(cut)

"The way I'm gonna play right now, my strategy is be the best I can be, because if I'm being good at what I'm doing, and showing how awesome I am and provide for the tribe, and show my athleticism in challenges, and be nice and accommodating, but also be very present to what's going on. I think the girls are going to acknowledge that a little bit more, and the whole thing about who they're gonna keep, who they're not gonna keep, is something that's gonna work out."

Guys Beat Us Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrkNytCr ... 55YNUXQ-tY

Christina is crushed to have lost the reward challenge and the tarp reward.

"I really thought we were gonna do well, but the guys beat us again. It's really killing the spirit of us girls, because we lost another challenge. We really need a tarp. We were talking about - the good thing is at least we got together, and we're communicating. Here's the upside - after Tribal Council, we definitely have come to realize that we need to work together, which is awesome, because we're getting so much done. We're getting shelter, and communicating effectively. Even though we lost, I think our spirits are still there. We'll see. I think this kind of crushed us a little bit, that we lost another challenge, so...yeah...I think we'll do better again next time. We have to."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

EW Deleted Scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcei5gn ... CoEw_C5god

Christina:

I am the tribe's official chef. If I mess up, it's my fault. If they love it, it's my reward. That is my position, probably the one that partakes in a lot of stuff.

(cut)

Not a lot of proper ingredients to cook, so I'm just improvising with what we have here. It's quite interesting to try to make everything that's best out of it. I know the girls are doing their best. I kind of knew when I saw the angelfish that it's something you're not supposed to eat, but I didn't want to say anything and hurt anyone, so...maybe I should start saying something, like, dude, you're not supposed to eat that, I think that's what you put in people's (?). (laughs) Welcome to Survivor.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4:

Kat & Alicia Drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-OWmdH ... igjkhnc%3D

Christina hopes to capitalize on the hard feelings between Kat and Alicia.

"There's been a lot going on in our camp with Kat and Alicia. I can tell in the beginning when they met each other they were totally enamored with each other about their whole chemistry as friends. They've been basically joined to the hip. I can already tell those two are not gonna last long in the game, only because they complain too much, they don't do any work, everything that comes out of their mouth is negative, negative, negative. Which is a great opportunity for myself and Monica to weave into those cracks of that so-called 5 alliance that they so-called have. I think that's kind of fizzled out. What happened with Alicia and Kat - Kat automatically didn't give herself credit in the puzzle. She said, 'I'm not good at it. I'm gonna fail.' Alicia got really upset and said, 'I'm really tired of your negativity. I don't wanna hear it.' (Kat)'s like, 'I'm just not good at it, I don't know what to do.' (Alicia's) like, 'You have me. I'll be your partner and I'll be there for you.' Kat snapped at her and said, 'I don't want you to be my partner.' Alicia took it very personal because she thought she wasn't good enough or smart enough to do it. I think those two are insecure about how they feel about the game. Which is fine, because I'm going to let that play a little bit longer. I don't want them to go all the way through (the game). I'll still be nice. I'll still be listening, but definitely kind of fuel that in a little bit. Maybe if they get on each other's nerves, everyone else will see there's something that's not going right."

(cut)

"I'd definitely rather have that highlighted over me or Monica as the next one down."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 5:

Huge Disappointment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVhfQUV ... d2SfZz0%3D

Christina is not happy with her new tribe and already knows whom she wants out next.

"The things that happened at the challenge today were very embarrassing. Huge disappointment. It's obvious, we are the Manono tribe. We are not physical in comparison to the Salani tribe. They have Michael, who is 6'5'', they have Jay, who is basically a walking god, an Adonis, they have Troyzan, who is also in great physical shape. They also have the top athlete girls too - they have Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, and Kat. That match was very physical."

(cut)

"If future challenges continue to be very physical, then we are going to continue to lose."

(cut)

"To help us in this situation, we are going to have to cut the fat and get rid of some deadweight. Everyone has come to an agreement that Tarzan is not at the physical ability of keeping up with the rest of the young ones. If it continues on he will be too tired."

(cut)

"The bottom line is we need to win challenges. Hopefully this new team, letting him go, will make things easier. Obviously someone's gonna have to sit out on the other tribe to try to make things fairer, in hopes we will win something."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6:

She Needs To Grow Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnwfhL89 ... 67rkW18%3D

Christina is tired of being bullied by Alicia.

"Alicia was complaining that I was hogging all the room in the bed, which I wasn't, because there was hardly any room for me to be there."

(cut)

"So she took over and basically gives me no room for the bed. I said, 'Excuse me, I need a place to sleep,' She's like, 'No, you had plenty to begin with.' I looked over and said, 'There's no room for me.' She said, 'Well, that's all you get.' I just shoved her head, pushing her over to the side, and I was like, 'No, you need to move.' I am not going to tolerate any of her bulliness anymore. It is ridiculous that she thinks she can get away with certain things, because she thinks she has a power, she's like, 'Oh, you're gonna be voted off.' Her attitude, if she wants to continue on in using that, I know other people are seeing this, and it can totally change the perception in what's gonna be done. I am still going to continue being the nice person I am, because I am a nice person, but I'm not going to tolerate any more of her (expletive), because it's gotten to the point where she needs to grow up and stop behaving like she's a 12 year old. It's ridiculous."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7:

Merge Experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw0g4AVl ... KkcUHq4%3D

Christina discusses the merge and her current strategy.

"Here we are, Survivor, merge 2, and we're back at the old beach. I think this is going to be pretty interesting, interesting as in, what's gonna happen next? Obviously, everything is going to be individual challenges, so it's pretty much to each his own, to see whoever can pull their own weight, but also to see where the alliance lies on, whose solid and whose not."

(cut)

"Coming back from Tribal Council, and seeing the wonderful feast of (?), and cheese, and crackers, and bread, including champagne, was a great treat. But, you had that little bit of awkwardness, where everyone is staring at each other, trying to make eye contact, having a little nudge here and there, trying to figure out, 'Hey, are you still in? Are you still out? What's going on?' It was kind of interesting to see the dichotomy of all these different people with all these different personalities, and how they're all interacting with each other. Like, can you pass me the cheese, and what's your reaction towards it?"

(cut)

"It's kind of interesting. I kind of played it low a little bit, just to observe and see what's going on with my surroundings. I didn't want anyone to think I'm already strategizing a new plan. I think that came out through my advantage, playing it that way."

(cut)

"I've gotta play the game, play it hard, win the individual immunity challenge myself."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

We Have To Win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-vLjhx ... 8plT1kA%3D

Christina explains what helped her tribe to win the challenge.

"When Jeff gave us the 7-Up, I just thought to myself, there is no way we can fail this challenge. We have to win. I don't care what it takes. I'm not gonna quit."

(cut)

"Going down that slide was amazing. I felt like a kid again, at a water park. It was like, wow. So much fun. I would do it again."

(cut)

"I looked at the puzzle pieces and I basically told my team, trust me, be confident, don't get mad at me if I'm gonna be on top. I'm a visual person. I'm very good at puzzles. I completed the last puzzle with Troyzan. I took charge and just wanted...and I'm so glad everyone was able to communicate effectively, was able to work with each other, didn't argue with each other, and believed in each other that we were gonna get it. Yeah, in the race, we were pretty much neck-in-neck with the other team, and it looked like the other team had the advantage, but it all kind of boiled down to are we calm, can we focus, can we really communicate with each other and get the puzzles together. And we did. We beat them way over. I think they only had halfway of the puzzle done."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9 - 2 filmiki:

Can't Be Too Comfortable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MopMGW2U ... 9RGJ1kA%3D

Christina admits that the game is getting tougher.

"Day 23, it's getting a little rough. My muscles are worn out, probably gone by now. Lost a significant amount of weight. Energy level's a little bit low. Food's a little bit scarce. Strangely enough, I still have the energy that I still want to win this and play as hard as I can. You're always on edge, you don't know what to do. Even in the middle of the night, you're talking to people, strategizing. You don't even know what to do. It's one of those things where you have to think about constantly, 'You're in the game, you're in the game, you're in the game.'"

(cut)

"Further into this game, it's not gonna be relaxed at all. It's going to be much more stressful. You have to be much more cautious. You have to watch what you say. If I do go all the way to the final four, I have to know what I said to other people in the past, especially if I voted them off. You have to be careful, because those are the people who are gonna be making the decision of who they wanna win and have them go all the way. Constantly you're on edge and you're wondering - am I making the wrong decision? am I saying the right thing? am I promising the right people? am I in the right alliance?should I have one alliance or should I make another alliance on the side?"

(cut)

"Right now I want to say that I feel quasi-comfortable in my position, but still, always looking behind my shoulder, like what's going on over here? Can't be too comfortable. It's Survivor. Someone may come out and stab me right in the back, and blindside me. (shrugs)"

Cat Fight Is Coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQ6AayC ... 8n88im8%3D

Christina predicts a cat fight if the women are left by themselves in the game.

"The alliance that I have with the girls is still very tight. I keep it very ambiguous, because I don't want the guys to know it's gonna be 6 girls, and eliminate the guys one by one. We kind of play it as - I still kind of play the card that I'm a lone ranger, I'm on my own."

(cut)

"So that way I can get some sympathy from Troyzan and Jay. I like Troyzan and Jay, I think they're phenomenal players, but I know when it comes to the bottom line when it comes to individual immunity, they're pretty competitive. They're gonna be the two top players that it's gonna be hard for the girls to beat. If we can vote 'em off, it'll be easier to play against six girls, with each other, versus those two guys."

(cut)

"I think Troyzan and Jay may have a little inclination they're in trouble, but not 100%. I think they want to believe that things are going on with the girls, they're safe. I'm sure if they're smart enough, they probably know what's going on. I'm still playing it like I have no idea what's going on, and I'm aloof, and I have no idea what's happening to them. That's the way I'm playing it, to keep my spot from being the next one to go."

(cut)

"After all the men are gonna, it's gonna be a good old Survivor: One World catfight."

(cut)

"May the best bitch win. (laughs)"

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

Why I Didn't Outbid Troyzan

Christina explains why she let Troyzan have the immunity clue at the auction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJklnVXl ... 8plT1kA%3D

"When it came to the auction where Jeff brought up the clue to win the immunity for the next immunity challenge, I had the option to buy it all our, or not, against Troyzan. There was a part of me that wanted to, and a part of me that didn't want to, because I was starving, partially because I didn't want to get Troyzan upset, because if I do get to final 3, I do want his vote. I was also thinking about, this is a clue that doesn't guarantee I'm gonna get it. It gives me an advantage. There's a possibility if I know this clue, I may not even win, and Troyzan will still win, regardless. If it has to do with a puzzle, I'm not too concerned about it, because I'm pretty good at puzzles. I'm guessing that would be it, if there's a puzzle piece to it, I'm pretty good at figuring that out. I know the girls were trying to have me go and buy it all out and cut Troyzan totally out, but there was a part of me that was like, let's see how much he really, really wants it, if I keep putting the numbers up. I guess I could have done $480 and see if he would have done $500, that would be totally mean and cutthroat, but at least he would still have the option of hanging in the game."

(cut)

"If he didn't get it, that's $420 he just lost of not winning the immunity. I have to think of it that way."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”