Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Colton Cumbie

Post autor: ciriefan »

Obrazek

Plemię: Manono

Zawód: student

Powód do dumy: Ujawniłem się jako gej mając 12 lat. Chodziłem do 6 klasy w South Alabama. Moi rodzice z pewnością nie byli zadowoleni z dołączenia do grupy rodziców gejów i lesbijek. Dużo czasu im to zajęło, ale w końcu się z tym pogodzili. W szkole było dziwnie, ale nie zachowywałem się jak ofiara i nie uciekałem do domu. Walczyłem o swoje i tłumaczyłem innym, że bycie gejem jest częścią tego, kim jestem.

Życiowa inspiracja: Moja babcia, która tak naprawdę jest moją starą ciotką. Ona i jej mąż zaopiekowali się moją matką i mną, gdy miałem 2 miesiące, a ojciec wyrzucił ją z domu. Moja babcia jest najbardziej niesamowitą osobą, jaką znam. Jest moim najlepszym, 73-letnim przyjacielem. Mogłem na nią liczyć w każdej sytuacji i to ona miała największy wpływ na to, jakim dzisiaj jestem człowiekiem.

Hobby: Imprezy, oglądanie programów reality show i pisanie.

Irytują mnie: Brzydcy ludzie, którzy myślą, że są seksowni.

3 słowa, którymi siebie opiszesz: uroczy, zabawny i uparty.

Zawodnik Survivora, do którego się porównasz: Jeśli chodzi o moją osobowość, jestem mieszanką królowej Parvati, Corinne i JT. Jestem uosobieniem tej trójki ze względu na charakteryzujące ich cechy: brak serca (jednak w uroczy sposób), niska tolerancja dla tandety i to, że ludzie mnie nienawidzą, ale pomimo tego chcą być moimi najlepszymi przyjaciółmi.

Powód bycia w Survivorze: Chcę grać w tą grę! Strategia, konkurencje, chcę tego wszystkiego! Nie obchodzi mnie sława ani to, czy ludzie mnie polubią czy znienawidzą. Nie marzę o niczym innym niż o zobaczeniu miny mojego agresywnego ojczyma, gdy wygram milion dolarów w krajowej telewizji.

Dlaczego przetrwasz w Survivorze: Żyję swoim życiem tak, jakbym grał w Survivora! Mam strategię na wszystko. To, w jaki sposób zdobyłem swojego chłopaka, też było strategią.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivora: Ja w to nie tylko wierzę, ja to wiem! Nigdy nie było gracza o takich zdolnościach socjalnych i charyzmie, które ja posiadam. Jestem pewny siebie, wesoły, wysportowany, przystojny, uroczy i mam piękne zęby dodające mi wschodniego czaru. Czego więcej można chcieć?

Colton mówi: Jestem super fanem tej gry. Potrafię być naprawdę czarujący, flirtować i przeciągać ludzi na swoją stronę. Potrafię też być sukowaty. Nie po to tyle na to pracowałem i tak daleko zaszedłem, by odpaść na samym początku.

Jeff mówi: Już na samym początku powiedział ludziom, jak bardzo się od nich różni i jak do nich nie pasuje. Żeby Colton miał jakąkolwiek szansę, musi się najpierw zamknąć.

Awatar użytkownika
Gienek
6th jury member
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gienek »

Co za ciul...omg xD w dodatku gej...

"Jeśli chodzi o moją osobowość, jestem mieszanką królowej Parvati, Corinne" - chyba w łóżku robi jako Parvati albo Corinne :wink:

"niska tolerancja dla tandety" - przecież Parvati to jedna wielka tandeta !?czyż nie RoXxX ? ;D

Oby wyleciał jako 1 :wink:
Come on in,guys!

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

jak nie odpadnie jako pierwszy to się zdziwię :wink:

Kobra
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kobra »

Może jakimś dziewczynom tam by zaimponował, ale jeżeli będzie w grupie z facetami to już ma kłopoty.

Post autor: Guest »

Kobra pisze:Mo¿e jakim¶ dziewczynom tam by zaimponowa³, ale je¿eli bêdzie w grupie z facetami to ju¿ ma k³opoty.
Dobra uwaga :lol: równie¿ jestem tego zdania ¿e prêdko odpadnie jak nie 1 to 2 je¶li zajdzie daleko to bêdê nieco zdziwiony

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

"Potrafię też być sukowaty", omg...

Zapowiada się katastrofa i obstawiam, że będzie mnie irytował najbardziej i to od samego początku. Wydaje się megalomanem, który zgrywa pewnego siebie, a gdy zagrożenie nadchodzi ucieknie z piskiem.

Po pierwszym wrażeniu zdecydowany minus.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Też uważam, że umieszczenie go w plemieniu facetów nie zapowiada nic dobrego. Nie sądzę, by się z nimi dogadał z takim podejściem. Jednak nie spisywałbym go mimo wszystko na straty, bo Todd i Richard jakoś dogadywali się też z facetami, nawet była przyjaźń z Rudy'm. To, co mi się podoba, to że jest fanem gry, a wydaje mi się, że większość facetów z tego sezonu oglądało co najwyżej 2 ostatnie sezony albo i nie.

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Tamci byli jednak inteligentni, a on? Wypowiedź daje na to nikłe szanse:D
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Kobra
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kobra »

+ porównanie się do Corinne
Todd jednak trzymał bliżej z dziewczynami (jeżeli doszukiwać się podobieństw z nim), niespecjalnie uśmiechało mu się działać z facetami, a on niestety nie będzie miał wyboru, co może się niedobrze zakończyć.

Awatar użytkownika
MD
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: MD »

Charlie sie trzymal z Marcusem i jakoś dali rade, ogólnie ostatnio jakoś albo więcej gejów albo ich bardziej pokazują (tj. od gej-strony), Papa Bear miał nawet dość długiego konfa o tym

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1:

I'm a Super Fan

Colton is a ready to use his extensive knowledge of Survivor to make it to the end.

"I'm Colton. I'm 20 years old and...I'm originally from Monroeville, Alabama, which is the home of To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee, but now I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I'm actually fixing to transfer to Auburn, for veterinary school; I'm gonna be a vet."

(cut)

"I'm a huge fan of Survivor. I've watched the show since I was 9 years old. I remember Richard winning, when I was 9. I hated him. When I really fell in love with the show was when I was 10, when Elisabeth, she was Filarski then, was on the show, and I was in love with her. Ever since then, I know every person that has ever played, first and last names. But not only that, I know why they got voted off when they did. I know who voted for them. The people who won, I know why they won."

(cut)

"I live with my boyfriend. We've been together for a year and half. He's in law school."

(cut)

"I've been out since I was 12. I came out when I was in sixth grade. In school, everyone was just kind of like...it was kind of like I was the new pet. Everyone was like, 'Oh, we have a gay kid? That's cool.' When I graduated, I had some moms coming up to me, literally crying, like, 'When you came out in sixth grade, I was really worried about you being in Little Joe-Billy's class, but you totally changed my perception of what it is to be gay and what gay people are like. That's what I'm hoping to do on the show. It's like I'm representing two groups out here. I'm representing the gay community, who's gonna disown me when they find out I'm Republican, but I'm also representing the superfan, who want to be on this show, live to get on this show. I am a superfan, so I'm representing both of those groups. I hope I do them proud. (laughs)"

(cut)

"I'm Southern Baptist. I've grown up Southern Baptist. My boyfriend and I are both out in church. Everyone knows, everyone just kind of embraces us and loves us and treats us like everyone else, a normal couple. Out here, you have to kind of leave that at home. I'm not going to go just hogwild and streak down the beach or kill someone, but as far as having morals and stuff, there's only so much you can do in this game that's moral. You're gonna have to lie, you're gonna have to cheat, you're gonna have to steal to get to the top. If you look at the past people who've won this game, very seldom have there been people who played a strict honest game and own. If I have to lie, I'm gonna lie. I'm not saying I want to, but I will."

(cut)

"I know I have what it takes to win. I'm not the type of person to sign up for something if I don't think I'm going to win. I have that competitive drive where I don't care if it's a board game or a potato sack race. If I don't think I'm gonna win, I'm not gonna play. I'm definitely coming out here knowing I'm gonna win."

(cut)

"My strength is definitely my social skills. I'm the type of person, I know how to get people on my side. I know how to play the adorable card with the girls. Girls love me, especially hot girls, and there's plenty of those. As far as guys, the guys aren't gonna see me as a threat. If you look at Survivor on a scale, during the beginning, you get rid of the weak people. When it comes to the merge, you cut off the strong. I'm going to be sitting there on this little pedestal, right in the middle, because I'm not weak, but I'm definitely not the Fabio of my season. I think I've got it."

(cut)

"My Achilles' Heel in my game will be if I get to a certain point, and everyone I've aligned myself with is gone, my alliance is picked off one by one, and I'm the last one there, and I don't like these people, that's going to be hard for me. I'm not the type of person - if I don't like you, I'm not going to make an effort. In the beginning of the game, it will be different, because I will be not starving, I won't be as miserable as I will be towards the end. Towards the end, if I'm the last one standing, if I'm like Colleen from Borneo, the last Pagong, if I'm the last one standing, that's going to be hard for me."

(cut)

"I'm on Survivor because 1, I'm a huge fan. I've wanted this for so long. The first time I applied, I applied illegally, because I was only 18, and you have to be 19 in Alabama. The second time I applied, it was legal, and I got on the show. I'm super-excited to be here. Secondly, I love to push myself. I want to see how far can I go. I know I'm gonna win, but I feel like I've never pushed myself to this extent before. Third, just because obviously the million dollars. Who doesn't want a million dollars? I'm getting ready to go to vet school - that's not cheap."

Bartosh
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bartosh »

Ja nie patrzę na orientację osób. Jakoś mnie nie obchodzi kto jest gejem/lesbijką, a kto hetero, a nawet kto bi. Chłopak niech sobie będzie kim chce. Zależy mi na tym, żeby nie myślał, że jest taki zajebisty. Ale póki co go lubię, bo wnosi ciekawe rzeczy do gry. Zobaczymy jak dalej. Mam nadzieję,
że tym bożkiem wyrzuci kogoś kogo ja mniej lubię, bo jak wyrzuci ciekawą
postać, to.. em.. no nie będzie w porządku. ;P

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2:

I'm the King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCGcGFo ... KNEWgMNWvt

Colton is feeling powerful with the hidden immunity idol.

"I just came into this game with such a fear that I was going home. Part of that was the fact that I loved the game so much, and I didn't want to be that person who went early."

(cut)

"I realized, you can take control of this game. I looked at my buff and it said, 'Survivor: One World,' and I was like, they should rename this, it's Survivor: Colton's World. I hold all the power."

(cut)

"If they all 8 write my name down, and I play the idol, and I choose who goes home - who's gonna risk that? Nobody. I'm the king."

(cut)

"I"m definitely leaning towards going with the misfits. I've never been with a group of misfits in my life. It's definitely a brand new experience. But you know what, if they want me to be their king, and they want me to rule them, that's what I'll do."

(cut)

"If we go in and we have 5 votes, and we're locked 5 votes, it doesn't matter who the other 4 vote for. I'm not going home. Why would I throw my idol away? I am gonna make sure - I'm getting pretty good at reading these people and can tell if they're lying to me. If there's some (makes tongue-tied noises), I'm playing that idol. If you wanna mess with me, you can go toe-to-toe with me but you ain't gonna win."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

Rain, Reward & Food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IDVdVcs ... m-umfKdl_D

Colton provides an update of how the tribes are doing on day six.

"It's raining. It rained last night. It wasn't that bad last night. Today we had to go to the challenge, and the walk to the challenge, and the walk back, and standing out in the rain in the challenge, we got soaked, our clothes are soaked, there's no way to get anything dry. I'm freezing. I'm literally freezing right now. It's miserable, but it's Survivor. You knew this when you signed up for it, so it's not a big surprise that this is what's happening."

(cut)

"I will say the guys are better off than the girls as far as shelter. We won the tarp, so we're better off as far as that. That reward - the girls think that was some blow to the guys' ego - I really don't think it affected them at all. Honestly, when I saw what the reward was, I couldn't care less."

(cut)

"I don't want to have something to go catch fish. I want a fish filet, fried and served to me. I don't want a snorkel. The only thing that excited me was the mask. I was like, I can go underwater now and look around. That's all."

(cut)

"What did happen was Monica and Kat came over and wanted to borrow some embers from our fire to put to theirs because they have nothing. Some of the guys were like, can we borrow the canoe sometime? Of course Monica, she's like, 'I don't know, I can't make that decision, I have to discuss it with the group.'"

(cut)

"I don't care about the damn canoe. I'm not going out in the canoe. If they want fire, they can have it. I wish they'd give me a piece of fruit. That's all I want in this game. If I could have a fruit tree. I really haven't eaten. I've had ten bites of something since I've been here. I hate the rice - I'm not eating dirty rice, I'm sorry, I'm just not. The coconuts suck. I drink the juice but I'm not going to eat their <air> popcorn </air> coconut. The crab is OK, I'll eat that, fish is OK, but we don't have that all the time. Plus, when we do, we only have three crabs and nine guys, so you have to share. If we can just find some fruit. The only thing I'm holding out for - I know this game, it may not be today, may not be tomorrow, but eventually, food rewards will come. I will kill someone who gets in my way. I will win that food reward, because I'm starving."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4 - 2 filmiki:

My Outlook Changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY3EULm3 ... pFwrYbg%3D

Colton explains how he has turned his game around from the beginning days.

"What changed my whole outlook on the game was..."

(cut)

"First of all, let me start from the beginning. Day 1 out here, I was literally so homesick. I've never been away. In 20 years of my life, I have talked to my Nanny at least once a day. That's my grandmother. I have talked to my grandmother at least once a day, every single day, for 20 years. Caleb (?) and I, we live together, I see him every single day. I talk to my mom every single day. To come out here and be totally cut off - I've never been away from home by myself. That's totally new to me. I thought, I'll have a girl, I'll immediately bond with her, she'll be my best friend, she'll be my rock, she'll get me through. When I found out they were all completely on the other tribe, I was just like, I don't know what to do. A lot of the guys were completely accurate in that I assumed because I was completely different from them, I just shut them out. I was like, I don't want anything to do with ya'll, I don't want whatever, it's not what I'm used to. That's what I did. I never gave the guys a chance. That's the truth. I just assumed I would be the first to go. I was a girl living in the guys' camp, I would be immediately targeted, I would be the first one out. I was like, 'Screw this, it's bullcrap.' I WAS my own worst enemy in those first few days. Then I had that come apart, I cried on days 2, 3, AND 4, I went over to the women - let me back up. First of all, I'm the type of person who needs to be petted and told that it's going to be OK. I'm not one of these toughen up and it's gonna be fine. No, that's not what I need. I went to the women and they petted me. Sabrina and Kim were amazing, and they were like, you're not gonna quit, you're amazing, you're gonna do this."

(cut)

"That definitely, that's what started the change. Then I went to the guys and I talked to Jay, and I talked to Troy, and I talked to Chef, and every single one of them - Tarzan - they were all completely supportive. I just said, I can do this, and just because these are people I would never associate with in the real world, ever, doesn't mean I can't use them to my advantage. I brushed off my crown and I put it on and I went forward."

EW Deleted Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xe9WtqN ... SNZXO4k%3D

Colton

Honestly, I haven't made a decision of when or where or how I'm gonna use the idol.

(cut)

The idol puts a target on me, but these people are dumb. That's not me being mean, that's just telling the truth. These people don't realize, they are so scared. I love having the idol because it creates a sense of paranoia among the group. What's Colton gonna do with it, when's Colton gonna play it? They never know. I could play it next Tribal Council or I could play it final 5. Who wants to play the person who splits the vote? The axe falls on this person because I played the idol. Or they're all like, 'I'm gonna vote for Colton because he's not going to play the idol this round.' Just by chance, I throw it out there, and whoever, I wrote down your name, you're gone. Who wants to take that chance? It's almost suicide to go up against someone with an idol.

(cut)

It's almost suicide to go up against someone with an idol who knows the game as well as I do.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”