sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 9

Impact Of Voting Out Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Z51qK- ... i0Jdt6c%3D

Chelsea explains how the Tikiano camp has changed since Michael is gone.

"After we got Mike out, I think it made the girls a lot more comfortable that we could run the show from here on out. It's definitely gonna hurt, because we've all made some close relationships with the guys. There's girls I wouldn't want to sit with at the end. There's gonna be a lot of strategic playing from here on out."

(cut)

"It's funny, because after Tribal, when someone leaves, there's always a feeling that someone's missing. The whole aura around camp is totally different when one person's gone that's been there for a while. He did a lot of work around camp, so we're having to make up for that. A lot more people are having to go get wood that normally wouldn't do stuff like that. There's less mouths to feed, so that's always a good thing too, and there's more room in the shelter to sleep. I'm all about slimming down the tribe."

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

prawda że byliby świetną parą?

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

EW Deleted Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPiqynh5 ... 6z4d5n0%3D

Chelsea

The one thing that all of us did not want to happen today was for Troy to win, and it happened. He did have an advantage today, which happened from the last reward. I think even if he didn't have that advantage he still could have went out there and won. He's got the heart of a competitor. He's ready to take all of us down. You can see it in his eyes and the way he reacts over a win - it's just so dramatic. What he's doing wrong is he's pissing everyone off as he's winning. Everyone sees that in Survivor that's one of the stupidest mistakes you can make, as well. He's staying longer but also digging his own grave, because he's continuing to make people mad as he's winning. At the end of the day, we're the ones who could possibly be his judgment at the end.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

Hate To Be In Kim's Shoes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XJ62hlaIxU&feature=plcp

Chelsea does not envy the decision that Kim had to make.

"Oh my gosh, I can't get the smile off my face. Food, of course, topped it off. We're all hungry, and having something other than coconut's always great. Just the whole experience. The helicopter ride, being with these two girls who I'd take on a picnic any day - we just enjoy each other's company. To come out here and put the game aside for a second and just enjoy the day, it's definitely the best day so far since I've been here."

(cut)

"I think, after Kim picked me, she said, 'Everyone knows Chelsea hardly gets to eat. She's always giving food up. I feel like that kind of made up for everyone seeing us as such a tight alliance, because everyone agrees with that. On the other hand, I think everyone expected her to pick me because they know that we're kind of a tag team deal. Honestly, I'd hate to be in Kim's shoes, because I know there were people who came up to her before the challenge and said, 'If you win, take me.' I guess she has a lot of making up to do. Fortunately, no one came up to me and asked me. I guess they knew I'd lose. That's fine too."

That Was The Best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2QBw1WoW0&feature=plcp

Chelsea had fun at the immunity challenge and is happy with the results.

"The challenge today was so much fun. It was a slip-and-side, and you had to do a ring toss at the end. It was a blast, and it was one of the funnest challenges we've done yet, I think."

(cut)

"Oh my gosh, I think everyone's thrilled Troy didn't win immunity today."

(cut)

"To watch him go out, and not against a girl, but against Tarzan, that was the best. It couldn't have gotten any prettier than that."

(cut)

"Really, around camp, we see Tarzan as the least threatening as far as athletic ability. For him to take out who we're thinking is the strongest athletically, is awesome."

(cut)

"Then Troy went after Kim the past 2 Tribals, so I think it's really good that Kim won the challenge today."

(cut)

"I did want to win it, but I almost wanted Kim to win it more. I'm not saying I gave up anything for her to win, but I was just as happy at her winning it as I would have been myself."

(cut)

"You would think it will be an easy Tribal, but then, none of them have been that easy."

(cut)

"I think Troy has a plan every minute of every day. I think tonight's gonna be no different. If he has an idol, I'm sure he's gonna play it. I'm sure he's gonna attack some of the girls, like he usually does. He's probably gonna try to get into people's heads and sway their votes at Tribal, like he normally does. I don't think it's gonna be any different."

(cut)

"There's no Tribal anymore that's gonna be easy."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

My #1 Fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_1IGthZBSc&feature=plcp

Chelsea explains how important her father is to her.

"My dad has been my #1 fan. Before I came into this game, I was so nervous and so scared, and I was like, 'If I'm the first one out, don't be too disappointed.' I think him seeing me here in the final 8 days of Survivor, I don't think it shocked him, but I could tell he was proud. He couldn't believe it. He was like, 'You're doing it.' I was like, 'I know, I'm doing it. I don't know how, but I'm doing it.' It was cool for him to see that I'm still in the game."

(cut)

"For me, my dad told me before he left, keep your head in the game, it looks like you're doing a great job, keep doing what you're doing. No matter what happens, we're all proud you made it this far. That gives me even more drive to make them proud."

(cut)

"(crying) Just having somebody here that is rooting for you, means a lot."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13 - 3 filmiki:

I Had To Get Food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBnXSuVvQVc&feature=plcp

brak transkrypcji

Could Life Be Like This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh60HMSPq70&feature=plcp

Chelsea experience the life of luxury on the yacht reward.

"A 92-foot sailboat.5 bedrooms, full kitchen, full living room. The interior's all wood grain. It's just immaculate. I've never been on a yacht, or a sailboat, and I've never seen anything more beautiful. It was the coolest boat. The crew was just as cool as the boat. I've never been pampered and catered to so much in my life. They wanted to make sure we got as much of the yacht opportunity as we could. The chef was amazing. She made a three-course meal. Steak. Shrimp. Salad. Vegetables."

(cut)

"So we definitely got to eat good. The shower was disgusting. I loved the shower, but seeing how dirty I was, I couldn't believe it. I was like, how is this even possible. But it felt great."

(cut)

"We got to put on these linen clothes. It was almost like a tease. You think, if I win the million dollars, could life be like this? That's what I was thinking - straight up rock-star style. But the whole thing was awesome. The whole time I was thinking, this reward would have sucked if I'd brought Tarzan and Christina. Or even Alicia and Christina. I think the people I took made the reward just as good."

(cut)

"I definitely think that reward, the three of us bonded for sure. We hugged each other I don't know how many times. Told each other we loved each other. Told each other it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, it was something we'd remember the rest of our lives. Have each other there, there's no one else we would have wanted there. Just the whole thing brought us really close."

Kicked It Into High Gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6KSMyBwVj8&feature=plcp

Chelsea describes how important it was for her to win the reward challenge.

"It's funny, because at the very beginning of the reward challenge, I got very emotional. Jeff explained what we were going to get - we were going to go out on a yacht, get a three-course meal, a shower, it's gonna be overnight. I definitely get the least amount of sleep out of anyone."

(cut)

"I knew I had to win this. I have to get food - I haven't eaten in so long. A good night's rest could help me throughout the rest of the game. Having a full belly, I could last for the next 4 more days. For me it was detrimental - I had to win. Right before the challenge I told myself, Chelsea, you can do this, you have to win. As physically and mentally exhausted as I was, I kicked it into high gear and somehow pulled it off. I've never been more excited about winning anything in my life. It was awesome."

(Cut)

"When I first stepped on the boat, I was like, this can't be real. I feel like - Survivor, before you get into it, you're like, OK, this is gonna be hell on earth. You're not gonna get to eat, you're not gonna get to do any fun things. It's gonna be miserable. Coming out here and kind of getting away from the miserable side of the game, I'm a whole new person, and it's like a whole new energy. I know when we get back to camp tomorrow, we're gonna be ready to rock and roll, and that's what we need, with only a couple of days left in the game."

(cut)

"After winning the reward, I picked Kim and Sabrina. Wasn't a hard choice for me. I know Alicia, Christina, and Tarzan are out to get me - they want me gone next. Why am I gonna feed the people who are out to get me. For me it wasn't a hard decision at all. I went to treemail this morning with Christina and tried to get some inside information out of her, and told her a few things, and she went back and ran her mouth to everyone. Because she did that, I honestly could care less if she starves, really. These girls right here, I know they have my back, no matter what, so I'd love to treat them to any reward."

(cut)

"There's a lot of good parts to this. I think besides all these great things that come along with this reward, the two girls that are here are making it even more incredible. It's like going on vacation with your two best friends. Being out here with girls like that makes it ten times better."

(cut)

"I almost think it's a tease, because we've gotten so far in the game that of course everyone has a million dollars on their mind. When you're sitting on the bow of the boat and you're drinking champagne and h'orderves with your girls, you're like, is this how millionaires live? Is this gonna be one of us? It's kind of a tease. This is why you wanna win this game. You want this kind of lifestyle. So, it's cool."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 14

Special Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTx48082SA&feature=plcp

Secret Scene wspólne z Kim w jej temacie

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Chelsea Meissner

Chelsea pojawi się w reality show Southern Charm

Awatar użytkownika
Mikki
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Chelsea Meissner

Post autor: Mikki »

Już się pojawiła w poprzednim sezonie, rok temu.
Obrazek
Australian Survivor: BRIAN / FENELLA / SHANE

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”