Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Chelsea Meissner

Post autor: ciriefan »

Obrazek

Plemię: Salani

Zawód: Reprezentantka handlowa firmy medycznej

Powód do dumy: Byłam mistrzynią swojego stanu w jeździe konnej.

Inspiracja życiowa: Moja mama, która była samotną matką dwójki dzieci i ciężko pracowała, żeby utrzymać dach nad naszymi głowami. Przetrwała chorobę z Lyme i była wojowniczką przez całe swoje życie.

Hobby: Golf, łowiectwo i wakeboard.

Irytuje mnie: Wolni kierowcy i ludzie, którzy stoją bardzo blisko mnie podczas kontroli biletowej.

3 słowa, którymi się opiszesz: Zabawna, pełna chęci i silna

Zawodnik Survivora, którego przypominasz: Nie widziałam żadnej dziewczyny ze wsi, która była typowym rudzielcem i była silną zawodniczka.

Powód do bycia w grze: Dla moich osobistych wyzwań i chcę wygrać pieniądze!

Dlaczego przetrwa: Jestem niesamowicie kreatywna i znana z tego, że potrafię zrobić coś z niczego. Mam doświadczenie w łowieniu ryb i łowiectwie. Jestem dobra w rozśmieszaniu innych i polepszaniu nastroju.

Dlaczego wygra: Jestem wysportowana, uwielbiam rywalizację, wiem jak mądrze grać w tą grę, kocham przebywać na łonie natury i łatwo jest się ze mną dogadać.

Chelsea mówi: Kiedy dotrę z sojuszem do finałowej piątki i każdy zacznie walczyć o siebie, powinnam wygrać dzięki swojemu wysportowaniu i miejmy nadzieję wygrywanych konkurencjach. Jestem trochę nieśmiała, nawet pośród starszych ludzi. Czuję, że mogę ich pokonać, jednak wygląda na to, że sporo osób tutaj jest w dobrej formie.

Jeff mówi: Chelsea urodziła się po to, by grać w Survivora. Ma wszystko to, czego poszukujemy w kobiecej zawodniczce. Jest mądra, wysportowana, dobrze wygląda, umie polować i łowić ryby. Myślę, że jest w stanie zdominować tą grę i rządzić w plemieniu kobiet. Na pewno będzie pomocna w budowaniu szałasu, a także łapaniu ryb i kurczaków. Z pewnością jest poważnym zagrożeniem. Mam nadzieję, że zajdzie daleko.

RaffEmm
runner up
Kontakt:

Post autor: RaffEmm »

Jedna z moich faworytek... Przynajmniej na razie. Po tym, co Jeff napisał przeczuwam, że może nieźle namieszać w grze i obstawiam, że odpadnie albo tuż przed albo tuż po zjednoczeniu...

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Moich również. Wydaje się silną, wesołą babką. Jeśli dojdzie do tego dobra strategia, to mogę się zauroczyć.

"Kiedy dotrę z sojuszem do finałowej piątki"... Chyba komuś spodobała się strategia Upolu;) Mam nadzieję, że będzie jednak w takim sojuszu przejawiała inicjatywę, że nie zostanie w cieniu.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

No niby odpowiedzi są ok., no ale nie wiem. Jak tak na nią patrzę to wydaje mi się strasznie nudna. Jeśli nie zrobi nic ciekawego ani nie dojdzie do finału, będzie pewnie kimś a la Purple Kelly/Whitney.

Kobra
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kobra »

Mówi w sposób strasznie nudny i mdły. Taka miła dziewczyna, ale kompletnie bez charyzmy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCaBIPLC ... re=related

frasiek
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: frasiek »

Na szczęście oprócz ładnej buzi, ma jakieś atrybuty fizyczne, więc może zaprezentuje w grze coś więcej niż przywiązanie się do jednego mężczyzny.

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

A mi się jednak wydaje dużo silniejszą osobowością niż Purple Kelly.

Może wydaje się nudna, ale w sumie wydaje się to bardziej obiecujące niż osoby, które zachwycają się nad sobą oraz nad tym, że ich wygrana jest tylko formalnością. Człowiek inteligentny mało mówi dużo robi:)

Jak będzie, zobaczymy:)
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1:

Group of Five Strategy

Chelsea reveals her strategy to win the game.

"My name is Chelsea. I'm 26, and I'm a medical sales rep in Charleston."

(cut)

"I think with the guys, they'll find comfort that I'm not here to flirt with them and mess with their heads. I have a serious boyfriend back home. Hopefully I can be one of the guys like I am back home. Hopefully I don't come off as intimidating to them. I kinda want to be like one of them, instead of a flirt."

(cut)

"My family and I, we go on a trip every year to go spear fishing. I'm hoping that helps a lot. Hopefully people will want to keep me around if I keep them fed. I do hunt, so hopefully being in the woods and stuff I'll be able to catch some wild game. Stuff like that's gonna help a lot. As far as being in a sales position, I have 7 years of sales experience, and it seems like all it is is selling yourself, so if people like you and trust you, they're gonna buy what you have. As far as the game, having that sales experience and getting to know people and how to talk to them and what they like to hear to get them to be on your side, that's gonna help a lot too."

(cut)

"I do like to hunt. I'm actually a member of a hunting club back home. It surprises people when they come to my house and I have a 10-point buck over my bed. I have a duck and a fox and all kinds of crazy dead animals around my house. I think that surprises people a lot. But yeah, I've been hunting since I was young. On our horses, we go quail hunting. It's not like I'm going to be out here with a gun, so I don't know how much that's going to help out here, but I think being in the woods and stuff, and being comfortable with being outdoors, I think that's gonna help."

(cut)

"I think I'm very athletic. I feel like I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. I like to lift weights a lot, and I'm good at golf. I played golf in college, which also surprises people. Rode competitive horseback riding most of my life, was state champion of that. The things I know I'm good at, I just give it 110% until I'm the best. I think my athletic side will show here."

(cut)

"My strategy for Survivor is I think 5 is the number to have. If I can start out at the very beginning having a group of five, and if I can talk them in saying 110% trust is what we need, and if we can get those 5 to get the rest of our tribe off, and by that time it will be the merge, and hopefully those 5 can take off the new tribe that comes in. If we can make it to the final 5, I think it's every man for himself. Hopefully the individual challenges I can knock out. But we'll see how it goes."

(cut)

"I'm here to win the money. There's so much I could use it for. I'm also here to win. I'm here for the adventure. I think there's so many life lessons to learn when you're out of your comfort zone and live off the land, be very resourceful. I think it's something you'll learn and be able to use forever. I'm here for both reasons, but I'm not gonna lie, that million dollars is gonna be on my mind the whole time."

(cut)

"I think what's gonna help me from my past is just growing up being a hard worker. The way I was brought up is you work for everything you had. I've had a job ever since I was 13. Not complaining, and getting the job done, you see the fruits of your labor. I think growing up, not having things handed to me, is gonna help out a lot out here."

(cut)

"What would make me lose this game would probably be my feistiness. Sometimes there's stuff that gets to me that I want to just say what's on my mind. I have to tone that down a little bit. My redneck side can come out like that, and I have a mouth on me like a sailor, and I don't wanna rub people the wrong way."

(cut)

"People that irritate me are people that complain all the time, they want you to pity them for some reason, or just complainers in general. I'm out here to have fun. I don't want this to be a miserable 39 days. I want to get to know these people, hopefully end up with lifelong friends at the end of the day, and hopefully win it. But I think if there's someone complaining it's gonna really, really bug me."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2:

We Failed Miserably

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeRFNtmN ... _Hn-ztF9Sp

Chelsea is disappointed in her tribe's performance in the immunity challenge.

"We were really excited about having another competition day with the boys, and we really thought after we worked together yesterday and had such a good day and everyone was feeling good and we got everything done we needed to get done, we thought that would help with our confidence going into the challenge. We failed miserably. (laughs)"

(cut)

"The challenge was to balance across a balance beam and then get one person across and then the next, and eventually get your whole tribe on the other side. We just couldn't figure it out. We couldn't get a rhythm to it, we couldn't figure out what worked best. Some people just didn't understand it altogether. Our communication was just yelling at each other, not understanding, just yelling out orders. The whole thing was a disaster, and honestly, I'm not surprised. We have to get our stuff together, or it's gonna happen every time - the guys are gonna pick us off one by one."

(cut)

"Today, Kat tried to run the show. She said she wanted to be the first one to go because she knew she could do it, she was good at balancing things. We all put trust in her that she would make it work. Instead of talking and communicating with everyone as she walked across, she was just bombarding us and obviously that's not how...that's why we lost."

(cut)

"Today, when we got back from the challenge, we kind of grouped together and had a talk. She apologized, she was like, I know I'm the worst at communicating, I'll try to communicate better, I'm not gonna talk unless spoken to, I'm not gonna start talking over people, I understand that's what made us fail today. I guess we forgave her for that and hope she is true to her word and it does get better."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3 - 2 filmiki:

It Sucks That We Need The Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmfD7IYs ... 55YNUXQ-tY

Chelsea doesn't like having to rely on the men for fire.

"It sucks that we need the boys for something. I'm all about being independent and not relying on men for anything, but fire is really important. The way they have their camp set up, they have an area to put wood to keep dry. They have all the things they need to cook food. They keep their fire going cause it's right by their bed. They just have a really good system going, and we don't. So until we get that system down, unfortunately there's things we really need from them. I hate that it's always like a bargain - well, what can we get from you. It's so annoying. But it's a game."

(cut)

"The worst thing in the world to me is being wet and cold, and it's been like that a long time. I've never seen my feet or my hands look the way they do. It's just, you just want a minute of warmth and then you can struggle through it. When the boys said they didn't want us standing around their fire anymore, we had to figure out for ourselves what we were gonna do."

Boat Good, Shelter Bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmfD7IYs ... 55YNUXQ-tY

Chelsea shares good and bad things at Salani.

"Everyone was real excited to have the boat, because it takes so much effort to get out if you're walking all the way out to the reef, that by the time you're out there, you're already tired. Having the boat and getting out there faster and being able to go exactly where you wanna go helps a lot."

(cut)

"Every time we caught a fish it was like a big hurrah. We know we can do something the boys have been doing every day. It's fun. It's a good bonding experience to do with the girls."

(cut)

"Right now, the confidence is high. We think we can beat these boys at anything. The only concern we have right now is our shelter. We have not gotten any sleep. I think that more than anything is what's bringing us down more than anything, because we're all so tired. We're so overworking on our shelter, and it's still just not...we got rained on all night last night."

(cut)

"All of us trying to stay warm and cuddled, and our clothes are just dripping this morning, soaking wet. The fire we have doesn't put off much heat, and you have to tend to it all the time. Somebody has to stay up to make sure the fire's still going."

(cut)

"Day 7 and I think I've had a total of three hours, if that, in seven days."

(cut)

"It's like every time we got to bed we dread it, because we know we're just going to be sitting there miserable, soaking wet and cold, until the sun comes up."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4:

Got A Second Chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkllCiJC ... d2SfZz0%3D

Chelsea is relieved that her tribe was spared going to Tribal Council

"Today, it's no secret that I sucked at doing the puzzle. All day I've been down in the dumps, sad, and hated that someone had to go, and in the back of my mind, thought it could be me, because I sucked today. All the sudden, everything turned around. We have immunity - it's pretty much like we won the challenge. We don't have to send anyone home. We're still strong with our girls. I couldn't be happier."

(cut)

"I had my lowest of lows today after the challenge, and then my highest of highs. I'm so glad..."

(cut)

"Normally you don't get second chances in this game. We got one, and we have to take advantage of it."

(cut)

"I think it's the most ridiculous thing ever. The boys - it seems like they want someone out that bad, it seems like they don't have to do it that day. They could have figured things out overnight, slept on it, talked things over. I still don't know what went down over there but that seems crazy to me."

(cut)

"Hell no, I wouldn't give up the idol. They won fair and square today, and they played awesome. They won that immunity, and just to give it up cause one person you can't trust. That's what this game is about. You can't trust everybody all the time. For them to give that up is just wild."

(cut)

"The numbers being even is huge, especially this time in the game. The more girls, the better. Just let 'em keep making stupid mistakes like that, and it'll make us stronger, I hope."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 5:

No One Is Going To Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SatTqRWs ... I9eZ6JU%3D

Chelsea is elated that Kim told her about the hidden immunity idol.

"I think it was on day 2, Sabrina found one of the idols, and it was the guy's idol. It's day 14 now, and no one knows where the other idol is."

(cut)

"We went over to the guys' camp, and Kim found it."

(cut)

"I honestly thought that someone had already gotten by now. Day 14, you'd think it would have been found by now. I'm really shocked."

(cut)

"I believe the idol brings us even closer."

(cut)

"Kim and I are a pretty strong pair. She immediately came up to me and said, "I found the idol. It's between me and you, nobody else. This could possibly take us to the end."

(cut)

"Kim is a very strong player and that's another reason why I want to play with her and alongside of her. I don't want to ride her coattail in any way. I feel like we both work together pretty strong, and I think we're playing a much stronger game than anyone else right now."

(cut)

"No one's gonna know about the idol. I think from today forward, we're going to try to separate waves just a little bit, because we don't want anyone to see us as being a pair, being a threat. So different sleeping arrangements maybe, or the two of us might not go off alone. We don't want anyone to be suspicious. We're going to act today like nothing happened, just play it cool."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6:

I'm a Vanilla Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZK5OcWx ... i0Jdt6c%3D

Chelsea talks about the challenge and ice cream reward.

"When the other tribe walked up and we saw that Monica was missing, that really shocked me. You'd think they'd want to keep their strength since they're on a losing streak. I don't know what their thought process is on that. Maybe taking the girls out, but I thought they would have taken the weakest girl out first. Maybe she was a threat in other areas, social game, I don't know."

(cut)

"The challenge was we had to climb up those blocks, which wasn't easy if you don't have real long legs, and bounce coconuts off a trampoline type thing into a target, and try to get 'em out. The girls actually did better than the men, so that was kind of fun. I love the reward challenges. They're fun. We rocked out out. We did good."

(cut)

"We were playing for ice cream. They said they were gonna set it up Survivor style, any type you wanted ,any toppings. We were all excited. I think we were all playing our hearts out because we wanted it so bad."

(cut)

"Walking up to this beautiful ice cream parlor, right on the beach, and there's a menu with all different kinds of ice cream, all the toppings set up. There's floats, everything you can imagine and want in an ice cream. It was all there. I think it was great to get ice cream, but it was a big bonding moment for our tribe. We've had a lot of time together, but I think it was more of a bonding moment than enjoying the ice cream."

(cut)

"I'm a vanilla girl. I didn't try any other flavors but vanilla. I put every single topping on it. I think I ate the least amount. I just don't wanna be sick. I knew if I threw up I'd be extremely dehydrated. I tried just slow and easy. I passed right out after I ate, so..."

(cut)

"For some reason - I thought I was gonna be starving out here - I don't feel like I've ever been really hungry hungry out here. That ice cream was good just because I needed something sweet. The sugar kind of helps keep you going. I was good with a cup and a half. I couldn't believe some of those guys had 5, 6 cups. I would have been really sick."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7 - 2 filmiki:

I Was In Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mwfiKdZ ... JaUfruo%3D

Chelsea talks about the pizza and beer reward and the secret note.

"Very close challenge. I love the nail-biters. I think I did pretty good for my team. We almost lapped Leif. I was second to go and he was first for his tribe, and we almost beat him back. First two legs were pretty good."

(cut)

"Today we got to go off a beautiful location and eat pizza - endless amount of pizza - and drink some beer. I'm a beer-drinker, so I was in heaven."

(cut)

"After the challenge, he gave the winning team a note and said don't open it until you've finished your pizza. After our bellies were full, we read the note and it said there was an idol hidden back at camp. No clues or anything, just that it was somewhere around. It was up to us if we told someone or kept it to ourselves. I just spoke up and said if no one else knows, that gives us more of an opportunity to find it, not someone else."

(cut)

"Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go around and look. Hopefully no one's found it yet, because I'd love to have my hands on that."

(cut)

"No one's asked me about what the note said, or anything, so I probably won't even have to lie about it."

Tarzan's Underwear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ajJ_5a ... 8plT1kA%3D

Chelsea recounts her experience with Tarzan and the underwear.

"I got the water boiling, good clean water, ready to start my laundry, first thing I wanted to do today. Tarzan walks over as soon as I put my first load in, and puts his nasty brown stained underwear in the pot with my clothes. It turned me off right away. Just the way he did it and put it in and looked at me and laughed and smiled told me he knew he shouldn't have done that."

(cut)

"Then, I'm like, 'That's a low blow, Tarzan. I've been working on this all morning and you're just gonna come over here and throw your underwear with my clothes. He goes off on a tangent about how if you do this to this degrees, it will kill all this stuff, and I should have nothing to worry about. I told him I was gonna have to get all new water - oh, I'm wasting water, and he's gonna yell at me for that. I wanted to take his underwear out, and he started yelling at me to not touch his underwear. So I took all my stuff back out, waited on his stuff to get finished, and then I continued doing my laundry after his was done in his dirty water."

(cut)

"There's days where I get along great with Tarzan. I like his company, I like our conversations. Then there's days where he's a totally different person. You can't stand him."

(cut)

"He's so random. Everything he does is so off the wall, and it's never at the right time, I feel like."

(cut)

"I can make it 20 more days with anybody around, it's just, that's a mental game. Like today, when he pissed me off with the laundry, I removed myself from the situation, went by the beach, took some deep breaths, tried to regroup, put my head back in the game, went back..."

(cut)

"I went back to doing my laundry. You just have to mentally prepare yourself to be annoyed at times."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8

It Wasn't My Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6wpMBwS ... HZa2Y48%3D

Chelsea makes the best of a disappointing loss.

"It's definitely the best reward challenge yet. I think I wanted to win that one more than any reward we've won so far. But I've been on all the rewards so far, so I feel like you can't win all of 'em. Today wasn't my day."

(cut)

"I think our athletic side showed, because we were the first ones back to start the puzzle. It's the puzzle that gets you every time. They could have been 10 minutes behind us and still won on that puzzle. That's what stinks about those challenges. It's not all athletic ability."

(cut)

"It stings watching 'em walk away, and just knowing how much fun they're gonna have, and the food they're gonna get to eat. I try not to think about it. If I sit there and think about nothing but hamburgers and hot dogs, I'm going to do nothing but get pissed. Honestly, coming back here and only having the six of us here has been a reward to me. It's nice and calm, and relaxing, we all chipped in on the food, had a good meal, and I'm OK with it. I'm not OK with losing, but I'm not bitter about not going to the barbecue."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”