Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Bill Posley

Post autor: ciriefan »

Obrazek

Plemię: Manono

Zawód: Komik

Powód do dumy: Jestem pierwszym mężczyzną, który w mojej rodzinie poszedł na studia.

Życiowa inspiracja: Mój dziadek, który pokonał raka. Wybrał drogę bez edukacji, jednak ciężką pracą wypracował sobie godne życie.

Hobby: fotografia, tenis, muzyka

Irytuje mnie: stereotypy

Powód bycia w grze: Chcę doprowadzić swoje ciało i umysł do granic możliwości.

Dlaczego przetrwa: Byłem w wojsku i mam przygotowanie sportowe. Poza tym inteligencja, duch chętny do walki, zdolność do adaptowania się i bycie graczem drużynowym.

Dlaczego wygra: Jestem przygotowany fizycznie, będę dobrym współplemieńcem i zrobię wszystko, żeby to osiągnąć.

Bill mówi: To co kocham w wojsku to możliwość doprowadzenia swego ciała i umysłu do granic możliwości, których nigdy wcześniej się nie osiągnęło. Moje życie jest pełne niewygodnych i kłopotliwych sytuacji. Nie chcę być kimś, kto jest cool.

Jeff mówi: Bill jest kimś, do kogo można się przytulić i czuć, że po omacku niczego ci nie zrobi. To ktoś, kto jest w stanie przybić piątkę z każdą osobą. Czuję, że jeśli Bill zejdzie innym z drogi, to będzie w stanie zajść bardzo daleko.

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Wygląda na luzaka, kwestia tylko czy nie na aż takiego, który gdy mu się odechce gry, stwierdzi że ma wszystko gdzieś.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Niby komik, a jednak jakieś takie poważne te wypowiedzi. Ponieważ z facetów mało kogo polubiłem, dałbym mu szansę, bo nie mówi nic, co by mnie do niego zraziło.

Post autor: Guest »

W meet the cast powiedzia³ ¿e ogl±da³ program od 20 sezonu tylko wiêc na sprytne zagrywki z jego strony nie liczmy , wygl±da na cwaniaka szybko odleci :)

Awatar użytkownika
MD
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: MD »

Mnie się wydaje sympatycznym gościem, który może zamieszać. Nie moge też dlaniego znaleźć castowego szabloniku, wiec mam duze nadzieje co do neigo

frasiek
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: frasiek »

MaTiX pisze:W meet the cast powiedział że oglądał program od 20 sezonu tylko więc na sprytne zagrywki z jego strony nie liczmy
Jak od 20 to ma naprawdę niezły przegląd rzeczy, których nie należy robić. :wink: Poza tym widział w dobrej formie 3 graczy ze ścisłej czołówki (Parvati, Sandrę i Boston Roba), tak więc jeżeli będzie głupio grał to nie z powodu, że nie miał okazji zobaczyć o co w tym chodzi.

Awatar użytkownika
MD
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: MD »

MaTiX pisze:W meet the cast powiedział że oglądał program od 20 sezonu tylko więc na sprytne zagrywki z jego strony nie liczmy , wygląda na cwaniaka szybko odleci :)
On przynajmniej wgl coś oglądał... Część tych ludzi nigdy nie widziała Survivora

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

I Don't Feel Safe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCPI-yjT ... Qqv92FC_nN

Bill admits that people will do almost anything for the one million dollar prize.

"Here's the thing. After the first Tribal Council, the lines will be drawn. Who's on whose side."

(cut)

"As far as I know, Matt's next, but..."

(cut)

"I don't ever feel safe in this game. Ever. I'm gonna say that first and foremost, because I've seen so many people feel safe, and then, BAM (does a throat cutting motion), their head gets chopped off. Nobody is to be trusted, including myself, and I don't blame anyone for not trusting me and constantly questioning what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. That's the name of this game. We're here to have fun and enjoy this paradise around us, but every single person here is wanting and here to win $1 million dollars. I don't put that desire past anyone, to lie to me, to look me square in the face and then stab me right in the back. I don't feel as safe as maybe some other people do, but if everything is as upfront as it looks to be, I'm in a really good position right now."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4 - 2 filmiki:

Secret Scene: Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQHvK4tT ... 8plT1kA%3D

Bill's humor helps his tribe mates.

Jonas: Well, now's a good time for crabbing, right?

(Troyzan makes some weird noises and plants a spear in the ground)

Bill (solo): We're going to go catch some crab, and I'm very excited. The crab call is very simple. I bend my stick, it's at a 45 degree angle, and it's like orchestrating a symphony. When I really wanna call them, I do the ancient voices. (begins doing the Survivor theme song) Right there at the end, when it goes off-key, the crabs here that and they just come. (shots of Troyzan and Jonas looking at the ground for crabs, and Bill giving some to Colton) I'm the crab whisperer. They just come to me. They flock. I'm their shepherd.

(Colton and Troyzan go around looking)

Jonas (to Bill): I appreciate just having you around, man, as a friend, and...

Bill: It really means a lot to me.

Jonas: The tribe would be very uninteresting - well, I take that back, with Tarzan...

Bill (laughs): Yeah, yeah.

Jonas (solo): Bill, I like the guy. If he knifed be in the back tomorrow, I would hang out with the guy tomorrow. He's the coolest dude. Some guys don't get the dude. The whole time today, I'm cracking my ass off.

Bill: That's the power of comedy. That's why I love it.

Jonas: Nothing else could have made me feel better at the time. Seriously. I was so deprived of sleep and food.

Bill: You just gotta laugh.

Jonas: Yeah. I was gonna lose it.

Bill (solo): Jonas was having a breakdown. He was hungry, he was homesick, he was sleep-deprived. I know he was missing his kids. Me and him got to talking, and I cheered him up. He said he hadn't laughed so hard in 10 years. That made me feel good, not just as a comedian, but as a person. It really means a lot to me and reminds me the effect I can have on other people while I'm out here. The medicine of laughter and humor, it can take away any woes, any sickness, and when things go wrong, the only way to make yourself feel better is to laugh, make fun of yourself, and crack up about it.

(various scenes of Bill entertaining Jonas, Troyzan, and others around camp)

Bill The Day After

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbXivRT ... 6z4d5n0%3D

Bill reflects on his time in the game the day after he is voted out of Survivor: One World.

"My overall experience in the game is amazing. After serving my country, I figured I could get in here and do a little damage in Survivor. Unfortunately, I ended up getting voted out sooner than expected, and I didn't get a real chance to get physical in the challenges, or get to show people what I was really made of. Hopefully, if I have a chance to do it again, I will, but other than that, completely satisfied with what I did and I wouldn't make any decision different."

(cut)

"Playing the game, I learned that me manipulating people and lying to people I guess just isn't my thing anymore. I thought it was, but it's not. I'm just not that good at it I guess. Naturally it was something growing up as a kid to get ahead, but now that I'm an adult, I just can't be a kid anymore. If I had to do it over, from the jump, straight out, I'd play with a little bit more honor, more integrity. Keep the humility up there, because that's a part of being human. Sometimes humility creeps in there - what you do with it is what you do with it. I own the fact that I got voted out, I own the fact that my strategy didn't work and that people thought I was up to something. I just move on and keep going with life, I guess."

(cut)

"My strategy was messed up from the beginning. I got asked to be a part of two separate alliances, and because I got asked to be part of two separate alliances, both alliances thought I was up to something. No matter how hard I tried to convince one that I wasn't, I was already -2 on the whole. I did the best I could to recover; I couldn't, and I got voted out because of it."

(cut)

"When my tribe offered to give up immunity in order to go to Tribal Council, at the time, I figured, look, I gotta take this risk, I gotta back their play so I can get in good graces with them. There was a chance I was gonna be voted out because of it. But if they were willing to give up immunity to go to Tribal Council, then they were probably willing to throw a challenge to throw me out. Either way, I was painted into a corner, and I had to make a decision. I think the decision I made was right for the time I made it. You never know who's lying to you, you never know who's genuine. I know I'm the first person to ever be voted off because their tribe sacrificed immunity. I can live with that. I don't think I would have made any other decision."

(cut)

"Me being in the service, I can say the surviving part is something that came very naturally to me. However, the social game is something that threw me for a loop. In the army you're supposed to be a band of brothers, stick together, and have each other's backs no matter what. Coming out here and playing a social game, being from the service, is tough, because I wanna have all my brothers' backs and I want them to have mine as well. That was definitely the most difficult part and was different than my time spent in the military. It wasn't that band of brothers concept. There was more of everybody's out for themselves and you don't know who to trust."

(cut)

"Yeah, I'm proud of myself. It takes a lot to prepare to come out here and be a part of this. It takes a lot of faith that everything in your life is gonna be OK. It takes a lot of courage to come out here and be a part of this. For 39 days I can match wits with these people, I can not eat, I can sleep in rain and any conditions, I can remove myself from what I consider to be a comfortable life. That takes courage. Any time you venture off to do something that's out of the ordinary, out of the norm, something that maybe 370 people have ever done in their entire life, that takes a lot of courage stepping out into the unknown. I'm super-proud of myself for that."

(cut)

"My worst moment in the game was mixing verbal words in a negative way toward Colton. Me and him got into it verbally and I actually have no beef with that guy whatsoever. I feel like he's playing a great game and he's a great dude."

(cut)

"As far as me and Colton's disagreements are concerned, I know my value, I know I'm not the help, by any means. I know that I'm not a bum, I'm not a freeloader. I know how hard I work and how much I dedicate to my career. I know I served my country. I know I was in the army. I know I have a job. I know I work very hard. I know I'm going to achieve my dream one day. To sit back and wish ill on somebody who doesn't know any better is not worth my time to get stressed out about it. It's not that I wish harm on him or anything or I'm OK with what he said, but..."

(cut)

"I feel sorry that he feels that way."

(cut)

"Whether it's today, whether it's tomorrow, whether it's a million years in the future, I'm never going to stop trying to make people laugh. That's for sure."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Bill'em:

“The Real Me Got Heard Last Night” – Exclusive Interview with Survivor: One World’s Bill

Survivor’s Bill was a nice guy who got in the way of a not-so-nice-guy’s game plan by having the gall to be his own person. Why on earth did he agree to go to Tribal Council? Did he realize what kind of danger he was in? What does he really think about Colton? And how did he expect to make it as a happy-go-lucky guy on a game filled with lying and backstabbing? Bill answers all of these questions and discusses much more right here!

As you might imagine, I had a lot of questions for Bill – including many submitted by readers (though most of the ones submitted by readers were variants of the first one you’ll see). Bill was quite happy to answer and give all of his thoughts on what happened leading up to and in this week’s episode. So let’s get to it!

R: Hi, Bill, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us! I actually picked you as my pre-season prediction to win, and you seem to be a really nice guy, so I was doubly sad to see you leave to soon.

Bill: there’s been a few people who’ve made that mistake.

R: Let’s start with the question that readers have already been begging me to ask you – why on earth would you agree to go to this Tribal Council?!

Bill: When you’re out there, there’s a lot of things that people aren’t necessarily feeling or understanding and you only get to see so much. The truth of the matter is (these) things were going through my mind: Somebody needs to stand up to Colton because this idea that he’s going to boss everybody around needs to change. I believed I had some allies among my tribe – at least four people who weren’t completely devoted. I don’t get to see his interaction with other people and the influence he has. There’s a lot of things that come into play. If I was as privy as everybody watching, I would know a little bit more and be able to make more informed decisions. But I was going along with what people were telling me. If you look a man in the eye and he says, “I’m with you,” you gotta go with that. I believed I had an opportunity to expose Colton for what he was and to find out why he didn’t like me – and maybe send him home with an idol in his pocket.

The other side of this coin is these guys are coming to me, saying we’re going to give up immunity and take Leif out. If they’re willing to give up immunity, they’re willing to throw a challenge next week and get whoever they want out. I could be here another three days maybe. Why not try to make a big move right now?

The way men vs. women set us up; if it were a mixed bag, the more athletic, stronger players get a chance to probably stick out and stay. It would be more competitive in the challenges. But men vs. women, if you’re a stronger physical player, the chances are harder. The only thing I could do was go in and try to convince my teammates this guy was just bad for everybody. It didn’t work out (laugh). The honest answer is none of it worked.

R: The previews seem to indicate a tribal swap is coming next week. Did the thought of a swap occur to you, such that those extra three days might have mattered indeed?

Bill: It didn’t run through my mind that early. I thought it would play out. You don’t know. You’re hungry, you’re thinking, you’re strategizing in the moment. It’s all one world so why would they swap when we’re all already together? You just don’t know. All you can do is live in the moment. How cool would it be to make this move, send Colton home with the idol?

Had I not done that and stood up to him, then I don’t know if the real me would have ever been heard. I feel like the real me got heard last night. Who I am got to come out. I didn’t just follow Colton like my other castmates.

R: Who determined that this was even allowed by the game’s rules?

Bill: I don’t even know. That’s another thing too. I’m sitting there going – I thought I read the rule book. Okay. I don’t know who determined it. It’s a rule. They (the rule writers) were probably like, “Whoever does this is stupid.” You know what? We were really stupid! We’re human. We made Survivor history, which was detrimental to my behalf. (Making Survivor history is) not a bad way to go out on that kind of note.

Had it have worked – had I gone to Tribal Council with the four people I thought I had on my side, we blindside Colton and he’s gone, it’s the greatest move ever made. You don’t know. I feel like I’m a talented enough talker and persuasive enough guy to make something like that happen. Had it have gone the other way, you’d be talking to somebody else and later be like, “Wow, Bill, what a move!” For me it didn’t work.

R: Who were the other four guys you thought you had on your side?

Bill: Jonas, Troy, Big Mike, and Jay. I figured I had Big Mike and Jay based off the fact that we were allegedly in the alliance and the three next to go – we weren’t misfits. In talking with Jonas and Troy, it really felt more like Tarzan and Colton were the ones calling the shots. I know Troy was loosely with me, Matt, and those guy. Me and Jonas were a lot more like brotherly. We made each other laugh, we hung out. I assumed he had my back as well. You can’t always count on loyalty when humans are taught to survive and preserve themselves. As long as none of their names was on the chopping block, they would have done whatever they needed to do to stay in the game.

R: What do you really think of Colton?

Bill: Ha! This is a hot-ticket item, the million-dollar question. I want to make it clear – I think he is a spoiled, inexperienced person who, based on lack of experience in this world, is very opinionated. Because of the fact that he is inexperienced, those opinions hold no merit.

I like him and I don’t think he’s a racist in any means. I think he’s just an inexperienced, ignorant person – that’s two totally different things. Not wanting to accept somebody who is poor, from a different walk of life, is just ignorant. The idea that you don’t want to have compassion or compromise with anyone who doesn’t fit in your world, that’s ignorant.

That’s what makes people so beautiful. I can be on an island with somebody who comes from a totally different place and I’m so interested that I want to hear about it and accept you for it. Here we are, looking each other in the eye. The fact that it disgusts you and doesn’t intrigue you, that’s weird.

R: You seem like an incredibly happy-go-lucky guy. How did you plan to use that on a show known for lying and backstabbing?

Bill: Jeff Probst put it really well in the beginning. I was likeable enough to go out there. I’ve been in this situation before as far as being in the military. When it became men vs. women, I was like, okay, I’ve been in troops of men in situations where you don’t know each other and come from different walks of life and have to come together for one goal.

There was no stress, this is easy. We hang out, we have fun. We’re in God’s paradise. I’d be the one person who wasn’t a stress case, who wasn’t freaking out, who was having fun – I’m a comedian, that’s what I do. I’ve been in a desert situation where everybody’s stressed out and I just made them laugh. I figured that’s what I’d get a chance to do on Survivor. Unfortunately, it didn’t get to fully come out. Yeah, I’m happy-go-lucky – I got to play around and goof off, that’s me, what I like to do.

R: I’m unfortunately being told we’re out of time, but is there anything else you’d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Bill: Yes. Being on Survivor was one of the most amazing experiences. In today’s society, you’ll rarely get a chance to get pulled out of your life and put in a situation where there’s no cell phones and no media and all you have to do is rely on human interaction and yourself and the elements. This is a blessing. I’m so blessed that I’ve gotten a chance to do that. It changed my life dramatically when I got back. It made me realize how important the people in my life around me are.

R: Thanks again, Bill!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”