Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Alicia Rosa

Post autor: ciriefan »

Obrazek

Plemię: Salani

Zawód: nauczycielka dzieci niepełnosprawnych

Powód do dumy: Uzyskanie tytułu magistra jako pierwsza w swojej rodzinie.

Życiowa inspiracja: Muszę jeszcze odnaleźć swojego osobistego bohatera. Po prostu muszę dalej się starać i ciężko pracować, a może pewnego dnia to ja stanę się dla kogoś inspiracją.

Hobby: śpiewanie, bieganie i wydawanie pieniędzy

Irytuje mnie: Złe maniery (bekanie, pierdzenie), pośpiech i ludzie, którzy ciągle gadają o sobie.

3 cechy, które ją charakteryzują: Pewna siebie, zabawna i ambitna

Którego zawodnika przypomina: Jennę Morascę z szóstego sezonu, bo była under dogiem. Wprawdzie nie była jakaś niewiarygodnie silna, ale na pewno była dobrym strategiem.

Powód bycia w grze: Dzięki mnie będzie ciekawie.

Dlaczego przetrwa: Jestem wykształcona, inteligentna i potrafię kombinować.

Dlaczego wygra: Ludzie mnie nie doceniają ze względu na mój ładny wygląd zewnętrzny. A ja pokażę wszystkim, jak bardzo potrafię być silna. Wykorzystam ich po to, by polepszyć własną pozycję.

Alicia mówi: Nie sądzę, by Christian Louboutin zaprojektował swoje buty po to, by skończyły na wyspie. Pobyt tutaj wiele dla mnie znaczy, bo nie jestem typową laską o rozmiarze zero o 2 procentach zawartości tłuszczu w ciele. Jestem typową latynoską o jędrnych kształtach.

Jeff mówi: Alicia w tej grze jest prawdziwą rybą, która znalazła się poza wodą. Ona nie zawacha się zrzucić z siebie ciuszków i wykorzystywać facetów do swoich celów. Ma inteligentne poczucie humoru i nie boi się flirtować. Nie sądzę, żeby miała jakąkolwiek szansę na wygranie tej gry.

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Jest duża szansa, że będzie miłą osobą, ale w sposobie gry bezbarwną.

Jenna Morasca dobrym strategiem?! Nowość w radiu zet.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

A to druga osoba po Kourtney, którą uwielbiam :P Chociaż też czarno widzę jej grę. I choć nie lubię osób, które nie mają o niej pojęcia, a biorą udział, to ona mega mi się kojarzy z Evą Longorią. I ten tekst o butach. Oglądanie Evy Longorii (a raczej Gabrielle Solis) jak ląduje na wyspie w wygodnych ciuchach i jej tekstów i pyskówek na pewno byłoby zabawne i mam nadzieję, że tak z nią będzie. A w sumie nawet jeśli tak, to jeśli ona nic nie zrobi strategicznie, to pewnie i tak jej nie pokażą, bo ostatnie sezony są skupione głównie na strategii i to męskiej części castu, a ludzi z charakteru nie poznajemy, a oglądanie jej mogłoby być zabawne :(

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Jak to pozory mylą:)
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Bartosh
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bartosh »

Myślę, że ona daleko zajdzie.
W końcu, ma sojusz z Chelsea, Kim, Sabriną i Kat.
Przemieszanie może zepsuć jej plany, ale też może zawrzeć sojusz z jakimiś chłopakami. Wnosi dużo ciekawostek do gry. Lubię ją za to.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2:

I'm the Real Leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5eraOk ... sW_1_XILM-

Alicia is interested in leading her tribe not working for them.

"The meeting this morning, about chores and all this crap. Again, I picked the easiest thing (laughs), which was going to get branches and looking for food all day. Thank God, though, that I came back with food and branches, because that would have sucked. I was talking with Kat earlier and we were laughing about how nobody has called me out for not doing anything. I don't do anything. We have fire girl, we have whatever girl, like cooking girl, boiling water girl. I'm just tough <expletive> girl, I guess. I don't know. (laughs) I'm OK with it, because they all think they're leading something, but I think the real leader is me, the one who doesn't have to lift a finger."

(cut)

"You know what, I don't do anything, and I'm totally OK with it. I have my 5, the Wolfpack..."

(cut)

"So I don't care, cause I'm good, no matter what. As long as when it comes to the merge, I work the guys for those jury votes, I don't care. I don't have to prove to any of those girls that I'm capable of working."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

Some Of Us Did Good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKYXOoJZ ... ukgsout4hY

Alicia boasts about her and Kat's performance in the immunity challenge.

"We won the challenge today, and I'm probably the only one that's like (looks unsure). Monica, Monica. You did - what did you do?"

(cut)

"You couldn't even get through it. I got 2 bags back, and Kim and Chelsea back. Monica and Christina, you better be praying to sweet baby Jesus that we aren't going to Tribal Council today, because one of you would have gone home."

(cut)

"When I was with Kat, we rocked it out. She was leading me. I also unhooked the puzzle pieces."

(cut)

"It was awesome being able to get the puzzles out of the bucket. I mean, Kat really showed herself today. She was the one who was leading me, for once. I was really proud of her today. It also helped her boost up her self-esteem to know that she can do this."

(cut)

"I'm proud of me and Kat, and I can't say much about Christina and Monica."

(cut)

"I'm happy we don't have to go to Tribal Council, because it only makes our tribe stronger, because I want to win the challenge. I'm hungry."

(cut)

"When we got back from the challenge, the boys walked right by our camp and none of them looked at us except for Troy and Lief, which I thought was a strategic move."

(cut)

"I think the guys are shaking in their boots. They don't know what hit them. I think a lot of their egos have been messed with, and they better watch out."

(cut)

"It will be interesting to see who doesn't come back."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4:

Today Was A Disaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKfM97DN ... ok56PDo%3D

Alicia discusses her poor performance in the immunity challenge.

"Today was a disaster. I am embarrassed for myself, being that I am a teacher, and that was like some pre-school puzzle, and I don't know what happened."

(cut)

"Definitely the two girls with the slow start. I can't blame the challenge on anybody but Chelsea and I, but there are people who are hiding in this game, and Chelsea and I had to step it up and put ourselves out there like that. Quite frankly, I'm tired of carrying the weight of other people, who haven't done anything."

(cut)

"I feel like I'm performing in all my challenges, whereas if you look at other people like Christina, Christina blew three challenges."

(cut)

"I don't understand why people think I'm laughing. I'm upset as well. Some people may take things more emotional and start crying, but I'm more tough-skinned. I'm not gonna bawl just because I lost. I'm gonna shake it off and bounce right back. If that's my way of coping with things, that's my way of coping with things. Doesn't mean I care any less that we didn't win."

(cut)

"I definitely think they didn't understand my laughter. I personally don't think when it comes to having an emotional, letting people see that, it's not me. No. You ain't gonna see me cry."

(cut)

"I tell you, this has definitely been humbling, I will no longer underestimate the men, seeing that I have said several times they have no brains. Clearly, where were mine? I don't know. I feel like a bag of rocks right now. (laughs)"

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6:

Colton Enjoys It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6xBATp ... 8n88im8%3D

Alicia reveals that Colton enjoys aggravating Christina even more than she does.

"Colton enjoys getting into Christina's face. He is loving it. He likes the attention. He likes the drama. I mean, come on. He's a girl, he's not a guy. He's going to say whatever's on his mind. I actually think he's much more harsh than I am. I just keep it real. I get in her face and I say, 'If you're gonna say something, say it to me.'"

(cut)

"He enjoys it. That's his game, he wants to play. I'm just gonna let her know I ain't gonna put up with it."

(cut)

"What else is there to do? There's not even sun to lay out, which I planned on doing today. The only entertainment I got is messing with Christina all day long. We did warn her, this morning, just let it be..."

(cut)

"And enjoy your time here these next few days, and let it be. But no."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7:

I Proved Everyone Wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8My6kYTQ ... mXP5YWs%3D

Alicia was proud of her performance in the reward challenge.

"For me, in the challenge, I was the one who had to crawl under that beam of sand and dig for the bag of puzzles."

(cut)

"There was definitely booty action getting in the way of me getting under that beam, as well as Sabrina. Jay did not think about us girls with bigger thighs, and we got stuck. At one point I just remember ripping my leg out, and I totally have the scratches to prove it. But yeah, that was not fun, getting that out. (laughs)"

(cut)

"Digging for the puzzles was probably the hardest thing to do, because every time you dig, sand just keeps going back in the hole."

(cut)

"The reward was awesome. It was my first one, and I completely took advantage of it. I ate about seven slices and pizza and three beers I drank. I was very happy with it. For all the people who said I couldn't win a challenge, that's what I'm talking about. I totally proved everyone wrong."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

Got To Deal With It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHgkkYtl ... mXP5YWs%3D

Alicia plans to make the best of the bad weather.

"The weather's acting a little crazy. We've been fortunate, however, it's wintertime here in Samoa, so it's bound to happen. It's not as bad as that first one we had, but gotta deal with it."

(cut)

"Right now, we have way too many people in the shelter, trying to get dry, and it's frustrating."

(cut)

"I am completely OK with this weather, it doesn't faze me, however, some of the girls are freezing and shivering. I'm fine, I'm covered up. I just don't like being wet."

(cut)

"We don't really have much to wear. This is all I have to wear right now. If I'm gonna wear this, I'm gonna be freezing all day long. I don't have any other option, except for my bikini, and at that point it's gonna be a little cold walking around in my bikini. It's the same for everybody. We don't have much to wear. If we get wet, that's it. We're wet all day."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9 - 2 filmiki:

The Guys Are Dumb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2JT5XK ... ok56PDo%3D

Alicia is glad that the men are falling into the women's trap.

"The guys are the most dumbest on this planet Earth. Why the hell would you ever align with a bunch of girls? They could have had this."

(cut)

"They could have had all six of them go to the top, take me as their swing vote, and this would never have happened. They're so dumb. Yet they weren't unified when we merged. Now this is all backfiring on them. If they think they can trust those four girls, they're stupid."

(cut)

"If Jay and Troy think they can trust those girls, they're stupid. Jay said at Tribal Council, 'I'm so confident in my alliance. I would be so blindsided if they kicked me out.' I wanna be like, 'Really? Really? You have to think about this? We just knocked out two guys, and you think you're gonna make it to the top? No, boo. You're not.'"

(cut)

"I don't wanna say anything, but the guys here are dumb."

EW Deleted Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHOe3z4 ... 6z4d5n0%3D

Alicia:

I hated my reward. I thought we were past the sweets. I thought we were getting into the salty meats. That's my thing. I got a bowl of candy. I would have lasted a lot longer if I knew that was what was underneath the cover. (laughs)

(cut)

By me not winning this challenge, it's only making the guys feel so much confidence about their decision to vote me off. That's troy and Jay. Especially I enjoyed Jay's comments about me stepping down and he would vote me off. I'm laughing inside right now because I'm gonna get the last laugh. I'm gonna get the last laugh. Bring it, Jay. It's either you, or your boy Troy. By the looks of it, you're gonna stay a little longer, but Troy's going home, and you're next.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10 - 2 filmiki:

A Piece of Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMzavkhy ... 8n88im8%3D

Alicia reveals how precious the letters from home are to her.

"Treemail comes, and my favorite thing is a wallet full of money (laughs); homegirl knows how to spend it wisely. I already said in my head I was not gonna spend this money on food. I was gonna buy myself some nice Louis Vuittons, or a designer handbag, whatever. It's 13 more days of eating rice - who cares? I could last. We get to the challenge. I'm adamant about not spending my money, and Jeff, all of a sudden, pulls out letters. I thought this was gonna be a food challenge. I don't know what came over me, but I didn't even think. Right away I just said, $500. I couldn't even believe that that even came out of my body. I was planning on buying something amazing with that money. That letter to me was priceless. I would have given up so much more to get those letters from my family."

(cut)

"I have my letters, from everyone in my family, my mom and dad, and my two sisters. Right away the first letter was from my dad, and like I said to Jeff, I've never received a letter from my dad, ever. (starts to cry) It was the coolest feeling in the whole world to know that he took the time to write in his own very special way, which was typed, and not even on computer paper, which means he was too lazy to fill the printer up, and grabbed some random paper. Gotta love my dad. I think that got to me more than anything. Just hearing some of his wise words of wisdom, in the letter, was awesome. Knowing that everything is OK at home with my sisters, and they're all doing well and being taken care of, was amazing. Being out here, I am so not that girl that jumped off that truck in stilettos and a dress. All of that went away on day 25. I've learned so much about myself, that 1, I want to be the best person I can be."

(cut)

"Having these letters, and getting them at whatever cost, I will always have these letters. It goes beyond the game. This is something I can take home and show to my kids, what my parents and my sisters did for me while I was out here. I can always read these words. My family may have not said that to me in person, as much as I want them to. It's awesome to hear it and see it on paper, and share it with everybody, that I have a family at home rooting for me."

(cut)

"I believe these letters can take me to the end. That's how powerful these letters were to me. Knowing that my family is supporting me all the way. When I left them, they didn't really say much. I had some lonely nights out here, questioning if they really wanted me to do this. Just reading all these great things about how I'm a wonderful daughter and I amaze my mom every time I do something, or my sister admires me, and I'm doing things she's afraid of doing. (starts to cry) It's awesome. It's a great feeling to know they see me as this wonderful woman when sometimes I don't even see it. It's probably the coolest thing in the world right now. I wish everybody else could have gotten their letters. I'm sorry, I paid $500 for them, and they could not get them. At the same time, I think that's to my advantage, that I got a piece of home and they didn't."

A Lot In Common

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=999Vcfjy ... 9RGJ1kA%3D

Alicia compares herself to Tarzan.

"I honestly feel that Tarzan and I have a lot more in common than people think. We're both tough-skinned, we don't show our emotions, we don't wear our emotions on our sleeve. We are just cold as ice. When it comes to crying and letting anybody know how we truly feel. I think he truly felt the same way I felt about the letters. We wanted to hear what our loved ones had to say about us and our journey. I honestly, I know that Tarzan misses his wife."

(cut)

"I was really proud that he gave up his $500, because he is like me, we both were not gonna spend our money today, we were gonna keep it. I'm proud of him. I respect the fact that he doesn't want to share his letters with anybody. It's a private thing, and I hope he really enjoys reading it."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

I Would Have Picked Chelsea Too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NAROl9r1I&feature=plcp

Alicia agrees with Kim's decision to take Chelsea on the reward with them.

"I unfortunately lost the reward challenge, but I came pretty close. Homegirl Kim took care of me and she picked me to come on her reward. We just got flown by a helicopter ride and now we're eating a nice picnic lunch together. However, there's going to be chaos at camp, because Kim picked Chelsea. Kat just looked devastated. I know Troy is going to eat it all up and play on that. We definitely have some damage control to do when we get back to camp."

(cut)

"It's definitely nice to be outside of camp. A lot of people talk, a lot of people start getting paranoid. That's one of the reasons I never would have picked Kat. I want to be able to relax and enjoy this time. If Kat was here, she would be loud and it wouldn't have been peaceful, wouldn't have been quiet. Kim and I need this. I would have picked Chelsea as well."

(cut)

"The best thing I got to eat over there was putting all that meat and tuna and everything in a bread, and shoving it down my mouth."

I'm Not That Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndT26fUksIM&feature=plcp

Alicia explains how she has changed in the game.

"I am definitely not that girl who jumped off the truck in stilettos. I think what did it for me was coming back from the merge and seeing them treat me like an outsider. For once, I felt not in the game, or in the know. To know everyone thinks I am an underdog, that I don't know what's going on, is frustrating, because I do know stuff. To even hear Troyzan at Tribal Council the other day, that I'm at the bottom, when I'm not. I think it hit me that I am a better player. I'm smarter. I do have qualities that can outwit these people here. I honestly think the letters from my family helped as well. It put a new perspective on this game as to what's important for me. I really do believe trusting in my relationship with Kim really helped, and not to backstab them. I had options to play them, as well, and if I would have tapped into that loneliness and just feeling like an outcast, I could have went that way, but I chose not to. I definitely feel like I've changed in this game, big time. I'm arguing still with Kat, but I'm apologizing to her, at the end of the day. I can't go to bed having an argument with her, and just leaving it like that. I'm not that crazy Puerto Rican who's gonna snap at you, like how I used to be with Christina. Either I'm really playing the game well, and working on my social game, or I really believe I'm not that same person at day 1."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12 - 2 filmiki:

Overwhelmed With Emotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjvAUKu5us&feature=plcp

Alicia's sister Leticia describes her reunion with Alicia at the reward.

"When I saw my sister, I was overwhelmed with emotion. I didn't expect her to cry, so of course that made me emotional, because it's always tough to see people I love cry. In that moment, I was so proud of her. Spending time now talking with her, I'm even more impressed by her, and her ability to get along this far in the competition. It was definitely a great moment to be able to see her and actually express how proud I was of her."

(cut)

"Talking with her and the other two girls, I'm really confident that she will be progressing further along in this competition. I'm so excited for her. I've always looked up to her as my older sister. I know she's always wished the best for me and I will wish the same for her. I will continue to keep her in my prayers, and I trust that she will do well."

(cut)

"My goal is to really encourage her and let her know that she has family back home that loves her and misses her, but is also really proud of her. She has been through quite a bit in her life, even though she's pretty young. Just for her to be able to accomplish this is an experience in itself."

(cut)

"I'm just glad to be able to be here to play that role and serve as an encouragement to her so she can have the energy she needs to continue to move forward in the competition."

Nobody Got That

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku1V6bBGlZI&feature=plcp

Alicia explains how seeing Leticia and getting the loved ones letter in the past has given her the advantage in the game.

"I'm walking to the challenge, and I'm thinking that maybe I'll see my sister, and all of a sudden, Jeff calls out to Kim, and her sister runs out. I'm like, oh my God, this is so unreal, my sister's going to run out, and I'm gonna see her too. Sure enough, I see my sister. The coolest thing about that was I got to show her what we do. I got to do a challenge with my sister, even though we sucked (laughs), it was still an experience I know she'll never forget, and I won't either."

(cut)

"For me, seeing my sister and showing her that I lasted, or that I'm still here at day 31, is an amazing feeling, because I know they were all thinking I was gonna be the first one voted out. I know when she gets back home, everybody's gonna be like, 'No way. No way.' I'm actually really excited about that. I know she genuinely meant what she said to me, and she is proud of me."

(cut)

"I definitely think I'm at an advantage with seeing my loved ones. I'm one of the only ones who got the letters, and now I'm hanging out with my sister. Nobody got that, you know? I think this is gonna kick me into another gear and take it all, y'know?"

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24 - uczestnicy”