Meciek
sole survivor
Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Castaways

Post autor: Meciek »

Nowe letnie show ABC.

Castaways will remind you of the award-winning drama Lost, but with a crazy twist. The show follows the path of 12 strangers who are dropped in different locations on a group of deserted islands in the South Pacific. The strangers are forced to survive on only their “washed-up luggage, scattered resources and abandoned structures” (and of course their wit). Throughout the series, the show will flash back to the real lives of the contestants and the struggles they deal with on a daily basis.

Similar to the CBS hit Survivor, the kicker of this competition is that the “castaways” are all separated and expected to survive on their own. They will come to know that they are not alone, but they don’t know where or how many others join them on the island.

The only way for these contestants to escape the island is to survive until they are rescued (at an unknown time), or, of course, quit. The show is meant to challenge people’s need for companionship and their survival skills.

Castaways will premiere Aug. 7 at 10 p.m. ET on ABC, after the return of the newest season of Bachelor in Paradise the same night.

Awatar użytkownika
Eska
7th jury member
Winners at War: Yul
Kontakt:

Castaways

Post autor: Eska »

Hmm... ciekawa jestem co z tego wyjdzie.

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Castaways

Post autor: Kobra »

O, wow, wygląda tak... nudno.
Będzie jak z Glass House XD

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Castaways

Post autor: tombak90 »

No i co, będą tak sobie siedzieć i narzekać, że tęsknią za bliskimi i zimno im w wora? Jakoś mi się nie widzi, żeby to chwyciło. Ktoś tu się spóźnił o 20 lat.
A Glass House to dla mnie z perspektywy po prostu Erica ze wszystkimi swoimi dorodnościami, więc prrroszę mje tego nie hejcić :mrgreen:
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Castaways

Post autor: Kobra »

Bicz, plis. Jestem tutaj chyba jedynym fanem Glass House, więc prrroszę nie oskarżać mnie o hejcenie.
Historia z Glass House była taka, że oskarżyli ABC o kopiowanie programu Dżuli Czen. I tu coś czuję będzie podobnie.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Inne reality show i programy tv”