Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Anneliese

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Studentka
Stan: Victoria

Obsessed and strategic, Anneliese is a mega-fan of Survivor who will be playing the game as soon as she steps foot on the island.

Not one used to coming last, Anneliese is prepared mentally and physically for the 55 days ahead of her and thinks her competitive nature will help secure her spot as sole survivor.

“My siblings and I have always been very competitive and we tend to achieve whatever we set our minds to. From scholarships to businesses to playing international sport – we have done it all. My parents are amazing examples to us and are high achievers too. I think I offer a lot to the show; my knowledge of the game and competitiveness will help me go a long way,” she said.

Winning scholarships to exclusive schools and currently studying journalism at university, Anneliese has been obsessed with Survivor from a young age. “I kid you not, my celebrity crush and designated hall pass for all of my relationships is Jeff Probst.”

After recently losing 35 kilograms, she is feeling confident of her place in the game and knows what will be her strengths.

“Being underestimated and overlooked in life is not ideal but is a real strength in this game. My ticket to winning is that there is so much more to me than meets the eye. Being underestimated gives you more room to work your magic and strike when they cannot see you coming,” she said.

“I hope that everyone is aware that Survivor is just a game. I believe I draw the line at being malicious or causing harm to people outside of the confines of the game.”

Awatar użytkownika
Duncan
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Anneliese

Post autor: Duncan »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”