Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Henry

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Pracownik fizyczny
Stan: South Australia

Looks can be deceiving, at least, Adelaide’s Henry is hoping that is the case. His plan is to walk onto the island as a laid-back hippie yoga instructor and use that to his advantage. What he will not tell the others is that he has only been practicing yoga for a month.

“I won’t be telling my competitors that I have a Degree in Marketing and Accounting. I hope they believe I am a yoga instructor the whole way through. I am learning some yoga because I do not want to be saying I can do it and within 30 minutes, someone realises that I am terrible and that it is all an act. I like to bend rules to within breaking, but I won’t break them. I cheekily get away with things in real life so I hope that will happen out there,” he said.

“I want to make moves that everyone will wonder, ‘What just happened?’. It is a game, so I will treat it as such. I will do anything within the rules to win, including flirting or lying. I want to align with the weak and get the strong threats out early. I will use my charm and flirtatious nature to get ahead.”

Henry is a labourer and he also owns an online food delivery business, which his late mother helped him establish. He put everything on hold as she battled pancreatic cancer and she recently passed away.

“I applied when Mum was healthy and the whole reason I did it was because it’s been my dream for such a long time. I put my life on hold when she was sick and she always said to chase your dreams. It is a token of my appreciation for everything she did for me to be here. She told me it’s time for me to chase my dreams.”

A big fan of the Survivor series, Henry even looked into getting an American green card to apply for the show in the US. A real player, Henry plans to plant fake idols, give clues to the opposition and do his best to mess with their heads.

It is not all lying and manipulation. In real life, Henry volunteers regularly both locally and on international trips. However, he will not let anyone else know that.

Awatar użytkownika
Meciek
sole survivor
Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Henry

Post autor: Meciek »

Zwiastun z Henrym

Awatar użytkownika
Duncan
5th jury member