Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Kent

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: CFO (manager ds. finansowych)
Stan: South Australia

A devoted father to his three children, Kent is no stranger to taking on new challenges and heading to Australian Survivor is no different.

At 39, Kent decided to take up swimming and swam to Rottnest Island in Perth. At the age of 50, he swam the English Channel, which was a 13-hour non-stop swim.

“I like to challenge myself and work hard at something so after some of the experiences I have had in my life, I thought I would give Australian Survivor a go. I have watched every single episode and yelled at the television and thought I could do better,” he said.

Working for the past 10 years as Chief Financial Officer at Parliament House in South Australia, Kent says he is good at reading people’s personalities.

“I deal with politicians and all kinds of employees daily. I can smell when an individual is lying or more likely omitting the truth or telling a story. This will be a great tool for me during the game,” he said.

Kent’s great fear is being the old guy who gets kicked off first, so he plans to prove his worth at camp early on and play to the egos of his competitors to keep himself in the game.

“A lot of the young kids look to the older people as a bit of a role model or advisor so if you can gain their confidence, it’s like guiding a lost kitten,” he said.

“Everyone has a plan. Twenty-three of those plans will fail. I need to survive the first vote, as it is an easy vote to get rid of the old guy. Once I get to the middle, the young will cannibalise each other. I need to survive the early rounds. You have got to go out with a fight.”

While hoping to inspire his kids, Kent also wants to be the old bloke at the nursing home telling stories of his time on Australian Survivor and is not afraid of the challenges ahead.

“I would love to be rained out for days, have lightning bolts and no food. I hope the conditions are terrible. I will stand up there looking at the sky, asking ‘Is this the best you have got?’.”

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”