Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Mark W

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Były dowódca operacyjny
Stan: Western Australia

Mark is an ex-SAS Troop Commander who served in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, East Timor and the Solomon Islands who has recently launched his own fashion label.

Currently living in New York, Mark has also completed an MBA and works as a business consultant. But it is his SAS skills that he plans to bring to Australian Survivor.

“I think my time as a combat officer in the SAS was very, very formative, changed me a lot and has given me the skills to try this game. I have had to fight my way out of some desperate situations and I am great at hanging in there until the bitter end. It’s often when you think it’s all over that you pull through and something good happens,” he said.

One of his abilities is reading people. Mark says he has learnt how to look at someone and determine whether they want to kill him or be his friend. He also has taken some traits from last year’s contestants.

“I think I will be a lot like Lee but not so naïve – of course you can’t be that honest all the time. Sue was a killer and just got on with it. I would like to be like her, she was physical and good on the team but I will be more ruthless when I need to be,” he said.

“I love breaking rules. A great quote that I love is by Lord Nelson: ‘No one ever made history by following the rules’.”

Mark also loves cooking, travelling and surfing and after dealing with the after effects of war, he knows what he wants. “I genuinely think I will be good at it but I am also here to inspire other veterans to live a full life. It can be hard after leaving the military so I am encouraging them to have a go.”

Awatar użytkownika
Meciek
sole survivor
Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Mark W

Post autor: Meciek »

Meet Mark W.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”