Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Michelle

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Niania
Stan: NSW

Nicknamed “Have a chat” by her friends and family, Michelle is a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to tell people how she is going to get it.

A professional nanny in Sydney, Michelle loves going to the races, the beach and catching up with friends. In preparation for sleeping in the wild, she recently practiced by sleeping on a trampoline in her backyard.

While she admits to not being used to roughing it, Michelle is out to prove that she has what it takes to win.

“I am unprepared in some ways but anything can happen out there so I don’t know how prepared you can really be. All I know is I want to be ruthless and make some big moves. I am here to shake up my life, so I won’t be quiet when I’m there,” she said.

“I have never been camping, and the closest I have come to roughing it is a three-star hotel. But I love a challenge and I’m sure I will be sweet.”

Michelle is also ready to use whatever assets she needs to make connections and alliances.

“I am open to flirting to get what I want out there, apparently I do it anyway. You have to do what you have to do, it’s just a game at the end of the day.

“My game play is to flirt and to treat each personality and ego differently. I can talk underwater and sell ice to Eskimos so my team will either love or hate me but the haters will have to go early.”

Her father passed away in 2008 and Michelle lives by the mantra to live out her dreams every day, wanting to make him proud.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”