Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Peter

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Producent reklam
Stan: NSW

Peter works in digital advertising and has a laugh that you can hear a mile away.

Saying his laugh sounds “like a dying walrus”, Peter is a positive and enthusiastic person who cannot wait to get started on Australian Survivor.

“I love Survivor and I cannot wait to get going. The excitement I am feeling is insane and I am looking forward to everything, even sleeping on a beach and minimal food.”

Peter talks at the rate of a million miles an hour and in the past, he has been told that his happiness levels are “ridiculous”. He is looking forward to the social game and getting to be with his tribe mates, whom he believes will either love him or hate him.

“I get along with everybody but I don’t like people who think they are the leader and controlling people. There is only so long that I can stand being ordered around,” he said.

“I will never let anyone steam roll me. If I don’t like someone I am very passionate about making something happen to change that.”

A strong swimmer, Peter has been in training leading up to arriving on the island and already has a strategy about how he will play the game.

“I’m going to lay low and gain people’s trust and hide my louder side until the merge, when I plan to strike. “I would say I am going to play the game as a hero but with a cunning streak.”

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Australian Survivor 2017 - Uczestnicy”