Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Sarah

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Zawód: Modelka
Stan: Western Australia

Sarah is counting on her Australian Survivor tribe mates underestimating her character.

Smart and mature, she plans to be a massive game player and wants to take on the big guns to be the sole survivor.

“I am going to be on the ball the whole time. I will think about it when I go to sleep, and I will be dreaming about it. I will never rest or trust anyone because I don’t think anyone should trust me,” she said.

A huge fan of Survivor, being on the show has been a lifelong ambition for Sarah and she wants to win by playing the best game anyone has seen.

“I will never be complacent. I will play the game and not just sit back. I want to play the most intense social game on the planet and I want to be someone who is remembered.”

Sarah feels her modelling experience will put her in good stead for the game, as living in houses around the world with other models is like a “mini-Survivor experience”.

“I don’t care what people think of me or if they think what I am doing is mean. I want them to think what I am doing is clever, I do not care if it is nice or not. I will take it all as a compliment.”

Awatar użytkownika
Meciek
sole survivor
Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Sarah

Post autor: Meciek »

Zwiastun sezonu z Sarah.

Awatar użytkownika
Duncan
5th jury member