Kontakt:

Dean Kowalski

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: Westfield, New Jersey
Miejsce zamieszkania: New York City
Zawód:Tech Sales

Hobby: Basketball, crafts, and DJ-ing.

Co cię irytuje: People honking in dead-stop traffic, people from the back pushing up a couple rows upon airplane landing, and roommates leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a prolonged period of time.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują:Jovial, observant, and likeable.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumny?
Achieving the highest success rate of all Miami Algebra 1 teachers for students passing the end of year exam.

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
Shirley Manzanares. Shirley was one of my 9th grade Algebra 1 students in my first year teaching. Shirley was an A+ student and the most respectful and loving soul. What you didn't see was her two jobs to help pay for prom, her caring for her two younger siblings while her mom worked at night, and her dedication to community service. Shirley will be the first in her family to attend college.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
I have recently grown to appreciate astronomy, physics, and our place in the universe.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
Wendell for his quiet leadership.

Główny powód twojego bycia w Survivor to?
I crave new challenges/experiences, and it's the most uniquely strategic game ever.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
Self-awareness is one of the most important leadership characteristics. My social intelligence will allow me to read when to go big and when to fall back. I strongly believe in my ability to get along with and be liked by a variety of different people. This will allow me to build strong, diverse alliances. Additionally, my athletic and puzzle abilities will make me a threat within challenges. My experience working in sales will fuel my persuasion within my alliances.

Awatar użytkownika
Fenistil
1st jury member
Kontakt:

Dean Kowalski

Post autor: Fenistil »

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
Wendell for his quiet leadership.
Nie wiem czy można mówić o "leadership", ale za to już "quiet" jak na razie się potwierdza idealnie. :D

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Dean Kowalski

Post autor: Jack »

Leadership też. W końcu palnął tekstem o podziale głosów przy całym plemieniu jak prawdziwy przywódca XD

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”