Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Tiffany Seely

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Forest Hills, Queens, NY

Current Residence: Plainview, NY

Hobbies: Running, talking to people, building things in the house (someone has to!)

3 Words to Describe You: Funny, loving, LOUD

Pet Peeve: I hate being wrong! I also hate loud chewing with mouth open, half-empty water bottles in a room, people in power that abuse it.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
I am most proud of raising my two boys to be fine young men. They're loving, open and honest!

What is something we would never know from looking at you?
I hate brushing my teeth before bed. I never wash my face.

Who is your hero and why?
My grandmother is my hero. My mother was her only child and she so gracefully lived through her untimely passing. She was blind to top it all off, yet the smartest and funniest person in the world. She always made me feel loved and she laughed with me all the time. She was literally my alarm clock every morning until she died!

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?
I would play competitively like Ozzy, loyal like Colby (but not to the detriment of my own game), and endearing like Parvati.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?
I am patient and experienced in seeing the bigger picture. I know when to strike when the iron is hot, so to speak. I can read people in a minute and read their energy!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 41 - Uczestnicy”